TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ru Paul’s Drag Race

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: Ru Paul’s Drag Race users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 10, 2021Pamy25 02-10-21  3:30 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, February 14, 2021 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Sorry to see LaLa leave, she gave great confessionals.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 14, 2021 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Eliott turned it out! So glad she stayed!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, February 15, 2021 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I too thought Elliott did a great job. But I will miss LaLa.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought Tina did a great job and didnt deserve the critiques they gave her. I knew they would keep Kandy ugh!

I think Denali has an inflated ego and isnt as good as she thinks

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 20, 2021 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree about Tina, I liked her performance best.
Ugh, I thought Kandy was gone.
I’ll probably be criticized for this but I’m not sure how I feel about Gotmilk being in the competition. I’m not strongly against her and someone could easily change my mind, it just seems like she has an advantage, maybe not.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 20, 2021 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing but the girls dont seem to have a prob with her in the comp so I guess I shouldn't either. But I wonder if any of them ever said they thought she had an unfair advantage and the editors havent shown us.

I am supportive of the trans community. I dont understand wanting to be a man but still want to dress up like a woman.They dont owe me an explanination but I would like to understand

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 20, 2021 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The show discussed this situation in one of the first seasons and as I recall some of the girls were against it. I dont even think RuPaul allowed it. I guess she changed her mind.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think the big advantage Gomik has over the others is he went to Fashion school... but I'm tired of seeing the same face from him...

Denali and Rose's romance is cute...

It seems to me that ever since Kandy and Tamisha had their dust up that Kandy has calmed down... and I really liked her runway look this week...

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, February 22, 2021 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think Transgender stuff is really so new to discussions in typical society that a lot of feelings are not sorted out. I know they are not sorted out in me.

Gotmilk I don't know the pronoun to use especially with drag queens where they are called she's and He's depending on costume or attitude(?) maybe and Gotmilk just adds another level of insecurity. I usually just don't discuss it because I could be wrong.

My problems, in general, are not with the person who is a transgender, live and let live, but with the stuff around them, like a decision made before puberty with some children and with the sexism surrounding children in family, teachers and television and computer games.

for example, My nieces daughter pretends she is Sonic or spiderman. Her father claims she will forget she is a girl and she should only play a princess saved by her prince (now you know why my niece divorced him). She knows she is a girl and that the characters are boys, but she wants to have us see her run fast or create invisible spider webs with her fingers, things that are not limited by sex. I want her to think she can be what ever she wants and it won't turn her into something other than what she will be. I grew up a princess and it is not easy. Luckily when I was 10 my brothers were born and people inundated us with boy toys they could not use, so my sister an I had a baseball bat, ball and glove and played baseball in the back, and the train set and the chemistry set our parents gave to us because it shouldn't just lay around.

After everyone is an adult my concern is gone, what adults want is what they should have. as long as now one else gets hurt.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I feel everyone should live their best life but when a competition comes in whether it’s RuPauls Drag Race, Wrestling, racing etc I think we should give it more scrutiny.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
OK... I was confused about Gotmik's name... was I hearing it wrong, etc... this is what I found... had no idea he was a makeup artistry... that's another advantage...

Gottmik, or simply Mik, is the stage name of Kade Gottlieb, a drag performer and makeup artist based in Los Angeles, California and a contestant on Season 13 of RuPaul's Drag Race. She is known for her advanced skills in makeup artistry.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I feel we got jipped this last episode. I take Covid very seriously. I wear my masks, wash my hands and don’t get out much but I kind of watch RuPaul to escape all that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed seeing how they filmed during the pandemic but I wish they would have just shown this to us at the end of the season

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 01, 2021 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes the green screen was interesting, I had no idea but I didn’t want an entire episode on Covid.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, March 02, 2021 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the last episode... I liked the look behind the scenes and the personal stories of each queen...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 14, 2021 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I guess Ru must really like Kandy, sigh. I do find her more likable than I did in the beginning but I still want her gone.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 19, 2021 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Kandy is so sub-par to the rest of the cast that it is a crime that she's still there. Does she have a blackmail picture of Ru somewhere? I don't find her amusing except in her self-delusion (complaining about Rose's Scottish (Irish?) accent?). I also think Utica and Olivia are starting to show cracks. I don't think my favorite (Rose) will win, because I think the season is being set up for a Gottmik win.

Scjkbayless

05-08-2011

Friday, March 19, 2021 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scjkbayless a private message Print Post    
I am not a Kandy fan at all. But they are all amazing too me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 19, 2021 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kandy's outfit was hideous. If that was on another queen they would have ripped it apart.

But I cant ever dislike her after hearing her story, my heart just broke.

Tina should have stayed tonight. I think final 3 are Rose, Gotmik, and Simone. Simone is my pick for winner

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, March 20, 2021 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Symone is my pick for winner too. Rose has been doing great.

Kandy has been enjoyable for me ever since the blow up with Tamisha. She learned from it. I agree, her runway look was awful tho.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, March 22, 2021 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
the judges even asked other "where's the beast?" regarding Kandy's runway look.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree with your final three Pamy. I also agree it’s being set up for a Gotmik win. RuPaul is all about firsts. I still don’t think it’s fair. I do like Symone and Rose’.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 25, 2021 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lake, I bet you are right. I have never been a fan of the character makeups. I enjoy them once in awhile but I love seeing the queens glammed up

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 26, 2021 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
putting some extra words here in case people check new messages and haven't seen it yet

Utica bombed big time in the roast but she beat Simone in that lip sync. I dont know why they dont have more dance-y type songs for them to lip sync too.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, March 29, 2021 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Of everyone, I never could stand watching Utica so relieved she is finally gone.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, March 29, 2021 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
lol... to say she Uttica bombed is an understatement... it was painful... so was her rehearsal. I found it remarkable that he didn't want to wear an afro wig because he didn't want to offend anyone... but to make weight jokes/comments/gestures to a person's face is ok??

and Uttica and Olivia are going on a date???

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 29, 2021 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yeah, who saw that coming?!! no one LOL

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, April 11, 2021 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
As much as I resisted I’m coming over to Gotmiks side. I don’t really like that she’s been a woman in another life, it puts her at an advantage,but there’s no denying she’s extremely talented. She can sing and dance and I love her drag. She’s funny too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 11, 2021 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love the top 3 (Kandy HAS to be 4th place!)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, April 12, 2021 - 2:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes please,Any of the other three for the win.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, April 12, 2021 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
My first preference is a Rosé win. I would be happy with Gottmik or Symone winning as well. Rosé, Gottmik, and Symone have all had multiple wins. All three have had standout fashion on the runway all throughout the season. Gottmik was never in the bottom and Symone only once. I don't think Rosé was ever in the bottom, except for the 1st lip sync that sent her to the Pork Chop Lounge.

IMHO Kandy would be the least deserving winner. She did have measurable growth this season however she was in the bottom several times and she was actually eliminated... except was saved... plus she's had several questionable runway looks, especially late in the season.

That is my argument for a Rosé win... or Gottmik... or Symone... but Rosé is my first choice. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 12, 2021 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
If we cant have a 3 way tie LOL My first choice is Symone, then Rose, then Gottmik.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, April 12, 2021 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I am happy with all four.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: