TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through July 08, 2020 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I believe what the PI said was that person was on multiple dating sites. Implying she did exist but that she was scamming men.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yes, he did say someone existed on multiple sites likely getting money from many men but what was David's frustration is that he couldn't 'find her' for him. My theory is, the P.I. did find her. He didn't strike me as incompetent.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He absolutely found Lana.

And TLC clearly made it worth it for her to be interviewed and to meet David.

And surely they instigated Varya's surprise visit to Geoffrey. Clearly they later found out about his legal troubles more recent that his prison stint, because Gary's and Geoffrey are not seen at all on the Pillow Talk episodes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kar, I think "better resolution with Darcey" translates to "I want more airtime and more money".

And Darcey needs help, for sure.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2020 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Quarantined has some I do not know, but I like the updates.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The special on Loren and Alexei was sweet. I loved them already, but very sweet as parents.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, June 04, 2020 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey....did Geoffrey go to prison more than once? What legalities are against him, I'm curious? The last episode he proposed to her again and she said yes.

Lana looked disappointed when she got a 'phone'. She was more thrilled with the ring as she can sell it more easily.

I was happy for the woman (can't remember her name now, need more coffee.) who came out to her mother about being bi-sexual and her mom was supportive. I wonder what she does for a living where she can afford a Cayene Porche?

I can't wait to hear what happened with Avery & Ash.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 04, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Stephanie is a "social influencer" "youtube" type of person. There are some that say she got on the show just to gain more followers. I suspect after her behavior with Erika she probably lost more than she gained (or at least that's my hope). Oh, and did you know that she had a disease?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, June 04, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Roxip...I didn't know Stephanie is a 'social influencer'. They make that much money? Wow. I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic but yes I do know she has a disease. She mentions the fact she took a risk going to Australia with it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 04, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, Lana"a ring is a cubic Zirconia, so not worth much.

The iPhone, probably worth more.

What TLC paid Lana, worth much more.

Stephanie gets paid to "influence" with lots of boob display.

LOL! The joke on another site is Did you know, she has a disease.

And she does. I never met my grandfather, who died of Aplastic anemia, which Stephanie has.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/aplastic-anemia/symptoms-causes/syc-20355015

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 04, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Geoffrey will not be in the tell all. He was not shown on Pillow Talk.

https://www.change.org/p/tlc-remove-geoffrey-paschel-from-tlc-shows-as-well-as-let-advertisers-know-what-they-are-supporting

And Mary also has a past, though not as serious as Geoffrey's.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, June 05, 2020 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Mizinvanccouver, yes I was being sarcastic. On another site (Primetimer) it is a running gag because every time Stephanie tries to justify her actions she talks about her disease. Unfortunately, these social media celebrities can make millions of dollars (although I doubt Stephanie is at that level) - I'm not exactly sure how or why but then again we live in strange times!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, June 05, 2020 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The same way tv shows do now... product placements and endorsements, so they get paid by the companies who own the products.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 06, 2020 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And internet sites.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm watching so many different ones of these along with their Pillow Talks I can't keep them straight. The difference is the American's are going to out of country. So this one has a young woman going to Jordan and already they were arguing at the airport because she hugged one of the filming crew and had a bottle of Tequila.

LOL My mind is swirling there are so many new faces and two different shows. lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Crazy!

I could do without Big Ed.

And soon, Darcey and Stacey get their own show. I will take a pass on that one.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm passing on the B90 show - I don't care to see any more of Big Ed, Darcey, Stacey or Tom. These people need to get a real job.

I think they have overdone these shows - I'm having trouble keeping up. Sometimes I just watch Pillow Talk to see the highlights.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I still think Pillow Talk is the best way to watch. And it often has footage that wasn't on the original show.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I totally agree about the DarcEy & Stacey show. Hard pass.
I also agree that Pillow Talk is the way to watch, now. I usually watch the episode they're watching, but dd watches PT to see if there's really anything in the full episode she wants to watch.
This new crew of Other Way are all, well I'll be nice and say they're...interesting. Deavan, Jihoon is a child! Run, don't walk, back to the states!
And yeah, I really don't wanna see Big Ed Nair-ing himself. With paint brushes?!?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pillow Talk is the best, but they also edit and leave things out so that the pillow talkers miss certain things. But yes, it is my favorite. And now they have the show with others commenting on social media and on the Pillow talkers.

It is so obvious that Big Ed will say anything for more tv time and attention.

I miss Loren and Alexsi.. Hope they return, with baby. Maybe the will switch in when Robert and Anny's baby arrives.

I also liked the quarantine shows to catch up on some couples and to see quarantine conditions in other countries, where it was enforced.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Who are your favorite commenters. I like Molly and her friend. I bet they get on most ppls nerves.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like Molly and Cynthia, and David and Annie, and Tim and Veronica (esp Veronica).

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Molly & Cynthia crack me up! I'm surprised I like Robert & Anny so much because I was meh about them during their season. Annie of Annie & David is a hoot!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 02, 2020 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Molly and Cynthia (but I already liked them from Double Divas), Veronica and Tim, of course Loren and Alexi, Annie and David (although she gets on my nerves but I honestly think she is just over the top naturally), Anny and Robert (which is a huge surprise to me)...please never again Colt-ee and Debbie.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
For commentators my fav's are Molly & Cynthia and Veronica & Tim ; they are often saying what I'm thinking.

Colt only has these women interested in him for his money and K-1 visa's. The fact he made Vanessa as a friend near the end of his marriage with Larissa; no wonder she went crazy; she knew he was cheating. Even now he still wants her but knows he can't have. I wonder if he has given Vanessa money?!!