TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Masked Dancer

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: The Masked Dancer users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 30, 2020 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Did anybody watch this? It was pretty bad. The production quality was terrible, too. The background music was too loud and we weren't able to clearly hear the clues. I did randomly guess the first "dancer," cause they showed a glass of ice tea (Ice T). Most of the dancers were terrible. Wonder how this did in the ratings?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 30, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Repeated here tonight. You're right, most of the dancers were awful... all they did was walk around and wave their hands around a bit.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 08, 2021 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We skipped the second episode. Also the rest of the season. Yuck!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 08, 2021 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think it will get better. There were a couple of really good dancers but I think the choreo wasn't the best. Time will tell

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, January 09, 2021 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I watched. I haven't really watched the masked singer much, just an ep or two. I may stick with this as it amuses me. The comments from the judges after a really bad dance make me LOL.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, January 10, 2021 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’m liking Brian Austin Green on this. He’s looking good and seems very astute. Haven’t seen much of him since 90210.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 10, 2021 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree and these judges aren't acting as over the top irritating and fake as most of the Masked singer judges.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: