TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through November 23, 2019 users admin

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Hopefully both Amy and Matt would get prenups about the farm before marrying.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I find it odd when Audrey is breast feeding she throws the blanket over her head too...lol. I know not a big thing, but I've never seen that before

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I suspect she only does that on camera..

Hopefully.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing it's so she can look at her baby! :-)

Yeah, Caryn is starting to rub me the wrong way too.

And do any of the boys have real full time jobs? I think the farm and TV show are their gravy train, so if they want it to continue, they need to step up and keep the farm going to earn that $.

And I love Amy's Instagram.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Definitely love Amy's Instagram. It feels like it's a much truer representation of her and the family. Love how much traveling and fun she's been having.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Jeremy & Audrey announce exit from LPBW

https://people.com/tv/jeremy-audrey-roloff-leaving-little-people-big-world/

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Wonder what happens to the farm. They probably get a lot of business without the show, but the show really gave them all some good money. Both boys bought some really nice homes for their ages and they don't really have high paying other jobs. I wonder if Matt's leaving the farm for Arizona and Carin drove a wedge between them. Unless this is all just fake to get viewers and they suddenly decide to stay...I'm a bit jaded about that family now

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Amy's Instagram I think gives a more well-rounded view of the family. She's been posting about everything from her baked goods business to going with Chris to his family reunion. Looks like Tori and Jacob's fiancé Izzy get along great and Chris' friends and family seem to really love Amy. I think, personally, Jeremy & Auj saw a lot of the negative feedback about them this season and decided not to return. I have a feeling more focus will be on Zach & Tori and Amy and Chris. Amy & Chris went on a cruise this year, went on a motorcycle trip again, visited Molly & her husband here in Spokane, had a big soup party at her house & now she's going to his family reunion. Plus, she's spending more time with Jackson. I find her much more inspirational now that her and Chris are together.

Citruscitygal

08-07-2003

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Citruscitygal a private message Print Post    
I didn't take Jeremy's announcement as the end of the farm or the end of the show - just the end of their regular participation. In his Facebook post Jeremy even mentioned that they might pop up on the show at a family gathering i.e. holidays or birthdays. I don't know that I will miss them much. I enjoy the stories about some other members family more.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think the show will be fine without them and hopefully they will pop in for holidays. I find the actual little people and their lives more interesting (Amy, Zach).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Baby J 👣

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I could't warm up to Audry. but I really like Jeremy.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I couldn't warm up to either of them. Snobby couple.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also think what can be interpreted as snobbism could also be a desire to maintain a private life for themselves. I do not watch the show regularly now but when I did I felt like Jeremy has always been reserved in front of the camera. I wish them well and hope they are able to achieve the peace they are hoping to find.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Audrey has a rather public life online that has been polarizing and caused some backlash. Of course it is their choice..

I will miss interactions between Zach and Jeremy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Zach and Tori are expecting a baby girl.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2019 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thrilling news! :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 17, 2019 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amy is so excited!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, August 18, 2019 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Jeremy and Audrey are expecting a boy.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Jacob & Isabel got married on Saturday. Amy is still looking for the right house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Any and Chris are engaged!

https://mobile.twitter.com/amyroloffCF/status/1175121853842481152

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amy lost her mom right after she got engaged.

They are filming a season of the show and open for Pumpkin season.

She also wrote a book.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Zach and Tory welcomed a little girl Lilah Ray, November 19. according to comments Amy said the baby was a little person, but then deleted that post

http://https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/family-four-zach-tori-roloff-000056653.html?ncid=facebook_yahooenter_yxwbqqk7sto

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7715207/Little-People-Big-Worlds-Tori-Zach-Roloff-welcome-little-girl-together.html

Nothing said about possible dwarfism, but in the picture with Amy, it looks possible.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.instagram.com/toriroloff/?utm_source=ig_embed

Some super cute pics there.