TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: My Big Fat Fabulous Life: Archive through December 10, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Plenty of avocados at Ralph's today. And guac too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 05, 2020 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Starts up again on Tuesday. Apparently she has a new boyfriend (it's not Buddy) and Buddy is still living in her house. At least that is how the previews appear.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 05, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I saw previews and I am still on the fence about watching, but I do love Babs and Glenn.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"This is the last thing I want to talk about on a first date"..... THEN WHY did you bring it up. I swear, it sure seems like whitney brings everything on herself.

I mean seriously, why/when/how did she end up starting a business in Greensboro when she already had one where she was.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She has grand ideas, but often abandons them, and the people involved.

And often quits.

With that dance group competition, She was injured so the rematch was off.

The dance marathon, she was injured and did not finish.

Big Girl Dance, now Big Boy but she says she will have to back out on Todd.

And that your she booked in NYC.. When she left BCDC in the lurch .. Barely started that and her friends had to come get her.

And we will see more quitting, per social media.

All the angst with Buddy in her house and she tells him he can stay at her apartment in but she wants to break that lease to get the bigger place, while thinking she CA well her current home.

And yeah, bad subject for a date, though anyone with internet can see her last with Buddy and others.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And Spectrum is doing maintenance at midnight so I will have to watch on demand.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true Seamonkey. Oh and I meant a new business in Charlotte, not Greensboro.

She did promise her Dad she wouldn't get the townhouse without having tenants for the Greensboro house, which she didn't do. At this rate she will lose it and she could have just let Buddy live there until the foreclosure was complete, LOL.

The whole show is annoying and it still amazes me that a 36 (is that her age) year old woman doesn't have her act together yet. Or at least a job that gives her a regular income, other than the show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I really like Chase, and Ryan. (How old are they???) I think cutting the Buddy umbilical cord will be the best thing for her, he's such a shlub.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm a little worried about Chase's jealousy. You have to throw away a portrait of yourself because it came from an old boyfriend? He is younger than her, quite a bit, isn't he? Still.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, younger and kind of instantly possesive. I fear that he is there for the tv time.

Buddy may be less than decisive, but Whitney is such an enabler. And so acting in ways that would make Chase jealous, then she would put on dealing with Buddy to let Chase be the bad guy.

She is the one who constantly invited Buddy too stay and only when Buddy pointed out The obvious, that he and Chase could not share Whit's bed at The same time,cage offered to put a break The office for Buddy.

Then she whines about Buddy to others, but whines TO Buddy that she could be lonely if things go wrong and she knows only The two younger bros in town.

The two bros.. Ryan and Chase, seem to compete for control of Whitney.. Their ticket to being on teevee.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mixed feelings.. On Buddy. Whit may want or need to cut the cord, but he doesn't deserve to be treated badly, either.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I do not like the way Buddy uses Whitney. He takes her for granted. And he plays games with her emotions, for example when he kissed her. I don't want him treated badly. But he needs to freaking grow up and start adulting by getting his own place. And let her live her life.
I really like the young men. They seem genuinely caring and dependable for Whitney. And anyone who's on a reality show is entitled to enjoy their screen time. I don't feel like they are using her at all. (Not like the last 2 boyfriends!) Buddy gets way too much screen time. I prefer Tal. I enjoy his rare appearances.
As for the painting, ultimately it was her decision to trash it to please Chase.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Whitney needs to be her foot down as far as Buddy since he seems to feel entitled to stay with her. His dependency on her is her fault. I sure hope she does not let Buddy ruin her relationship with Chase.
The ex girlfriend of Buddy's is a serious Debbie Downer; the friend with the child and Tal are very nice.
Is Big Girl Dance Class history or is the other friend running that solo ?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Whitney keeps reeling Buddy back in.. And not lighting a fire under him to vacate her house.. Or find people to share the rent she needs.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This season is really unbearable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree Seamonkey. I am pretty surprised with her new boyfriend, something seems off to me. And I keep wondering how she got hooked up with Ryan on their "business", which I also don't get.

Do they charge people to view their workout tapes?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They subscribe..

The Primetimer forum is rich with detail and speculation and they follow the social media.

Seems so scripted.

Ryan seems to be stuck with most of the actual work.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 22, 2020 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is no surprise for me since I have always felt like her boyfriends are there because they want to be on a reality TV show, however, I don't seem to remember her getting engaged. Did that happen at the reunion (which I didn't watch because the host is so bad)?

Oh my gosh, I read further and apparently Chase is expecting a child with another woman!

Entertainment Tonight @etnow · 5h
Whitney Way Thore and her fiancé, Chase Severino, have called it quits.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 23, 2020 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dipo, she got engaged on the season finale. In Paris.

I'm sad for her, but I had doubts about the relationship. And worse, one of her concerns was that he kept saying he wasn't ready for children! And now he has a different baby mama. Jerk.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, May 23, 2020 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
That's horrible! Apparently I'm a terrible judge of character because I really thought she'd FINALLY found someone decent and genuine.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 23, 2020 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some people think it was all fake and Whit was in on it, others think it was all fake and she was not in on it.

The fact that after the engagement, Whit and Chase never spent a holiday together was a red flag. They never lived together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 09, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So has anyone been watching this since it started back up. Once again we see a bunch of people who don't think Covid is real (for a while), then they finally go into lockdown. When you check the background shots though you see that not everyone is wearing masks.s

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 09, 2020 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I will say, she is an amazing actress if she was in on his infidelity.

This last show, Buddy was living with her, which is probably a good thing since she seems to be very fragile.

And Babs moved back home but they didn't explain how that was ok... The reason Babs was with Whitney was because her Dad was still going into the office (he was/is an essential worker). I guess we are too assume that he sarted staying home from the office so it is safe for Babs to be around him again.

And I was cracking up at Hunter bringing them toilet paper, he must have gotten them 3 packages of mega roll 24 packs and what looked like a 48 roll pack. I do remember the excitement when toilet paper was found, LOL.

Anyway even tho I get very mad at Whitney for being so selfish most of the time, this is pretty bad. I have always said she needs to have an established relationship before they start filming.

I am always suspicious that they are dating her to be on a reality show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 09, 2020 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, it is interesting to see the evolution of this COVID year on various reality shows.

Teen Mom shows the different reactions, Jade in Indiana, Chelsea in North Dakota, Leah in Tennesee, Kailyn in Rhode Island, whatshername in Florida, and how they went back and forth on whether kids went back to school or daycaare, etc.

Buddy came to live with her after Chase told her of the baby. Buddy was delivering groceries and of course saw that she was in a super bad place so he stayed.

I would hope Glenn did start working from home, but they didn't say. But he and Babs really wanted to be together, so hopefully if he kept working he went to great (or is going to great) lengths around home.

Yeah the toilet paper delivery was fun.

Whitney is good at telling her parents what they should do but just brushed over her own high risk status.

OH for sure I'm suspicious of so much about this show. I think they push her to have more drama, just for filming, and the meetup halfway between was just so he could get footage, I suspect.

I am not a huge Whitney fan at all, but really that was just too much, having her drive to meet him. Yes, she decided to go, but he should not have suggested it (or did producers suggest and promote it? I suspect that is what happened.

The birthday drive by was really a good thing, but then when Whitney wanted a hug from Heather, why was Whitney, cheerleader of mask, not wearing a mask???

She mentioned weight loss surgery but she needs a lot of pre surgery therapy because she has quite an eating disorder going and her motive seems to be to remake herself for some potential guy and not for herself..

I hope she kept the ring...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, December 10, 2020 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sea, remember, she lost the ring in the water. A huge bad luck sign...