TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing with the Stars Season 29: Archive through November 16, 2020 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 02, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh no, I really enjoy her! hope she is ok!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was enjoying her, up there with Nev and Justina.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK, I know I am spacing out lately! I think I switched to another show so I could continue fast forwarding through this show. I think I saw all the dancing. But who was eliminated? This episode is not up on demand yet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, Chrishell.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
When Carrie Ann was surprised at the bottom 2, other than Nellie, I thought the right ones were there. To me, Skai just seems too flailing in her body movements. The judges are generous in their scores for her. I love watching Nev and Johnny the best.

Johnny was very awkward dancing at first. I thought his issue was 1) not used to partnering and 2) skating versus moving his feet. But, he has such grace in in body, just like when he was skating in competition.

Nev was a total surprise to me. I’ve seen catfish a few times. He always has a positive nature in anything he does. Last night, when he talked about his daily schedule while training for the show.... I got very tired. My only regret with him is that if there was an audience, we would get to see his catfish partner, Max.... he’s a cutie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And left Catfish in 2018 😧

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 03, 2020 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, I learned that high water pants are a thing, when Derek told Johnny that he is a fan of tgem, but not for dancing because you want a long line, not a gap between pants and shoes.

Made me think, hmm at the BB finale, or maybe on podcasts we did not think those pants were a thing, Memphis..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 04, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Did anybody else notice that when Carrie Ann was critiquing Nelly the other night, he started rolling his eyes and she just stopped talking? Hubby picked up on it, and I had to rewind to see. Yup, definitely an eyeroll. He kind of takes an attitude with Carrie Ann. I was super surprised he wasn't in the bottom two! He definitely deserves to be there.

I was also surprised to see Skai in the bottom two. I think she's really trying, taking instructions and improving. And she's just so tiny and cute. We're enjoying watching her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So this week as I ff through, Tyra had one bad outfit and then something that was like a wierd suit of armor.. and a pink wig.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it is a joke that Nelly is still there. AJ was robbed this week, they should have saved him not Johnny

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, it was icon week. she was dressed as JLO and the pink wig outfit was when she dressed as Nikki Minaj

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I could hardly miss that it was icon week. There had to be tons of more flattering JLo outfits and I don't see Nikki as an icon. And she had other choices, I assume, of icons

She should have chosen a flattering look, maybe.

Seems like wardrobe budget is going to Tyra and the judges.

I just watch for the dancing, which I mostly enjoy.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought the JLo dress (which was considerably more "modest"--less skanky--than the JLo version) was actually pretty. She needs to cover up those big legs. I have big legs, and I would NEVER wear the short skirts she does. Not at all attractive. Especially on TV, which makes you look even bigger.

I 100% agree, Pamy! AJ was robbed!!! Nelly must have a lot of fans voting for him. He's awful and not fun to watch. He barely moves his feet. He seems like a nice guy, but he really can't dance.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was glad they saved Johnny -- I think he's a more talented dancer and I enjoy his story. But yes, Nelly should have been in bottom 2. He's fun, but he's outmatched in skill now.

AS for the Icons -- who were the judges? I'm guessing Derek was Davie Bowie. The other guy was Elvis? And was Carrie Ann also JLo?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Carrie would never say who she was, I thought she said it was a homage to many of the lady singers..I half listen to her

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, November 12, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, yes, I agree with you about Johnny, Brenda! Both hubby and I love him! He's so funny and just so full of bubbly life. He makes us happy!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 13, 2020 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So I tried to find out if Carrie Ann had an icon in mind.

Instead I found out that Carrie Ann is engaged, Gleb is split up, Carrie Ann used to date Artem, Artem and Kaitlyn are salty over Carrie Ann's remarks, and their fans are attacking. Also that she once said she wouldn't wear wigs, and now she is, so there are attacks about that. She says she has a condition that can cause hair loss, so she stocked up on wigs this season. Fans are hating on her outfits and saying she is competing with Tyra for ugliest costume.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, November 13, 2020 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 13, 2020 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me neither!

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, November 14, 2020 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Wow!! Engaged? (Getting this info from The Talk) it would be her fourth engagement. And she only met this neighbor during the pandemic. I'm pretty sure she said they met when she was walking a dog. She's talked about them going camping and becoming closer. But jeeeez, that's fast. Just my two pennies...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, November 14, 2020 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ha, Ha Seamonkey -- thanks for the scoop!
I have dreamy thoughts of a single Gleb.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 15, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow, Gleb was married for 14 years, 2 kids. His wife filed for divorce, citing infidelity and also an inappropriate relationship, with Crishell.

Both Gleb and Chrishell's agent stated that this was not true, purely platonic.

This might be the first result of the way the pros and stars are housed together.

This in People magazine.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, November 16, 2020 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Johnny and Skai are gone tonight.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 16, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I feel bad that Jonny went before Nelly.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 16, 2020 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Who is voting for Nelly? he is awful! if he was in bottom 2 with Johnny then I cant believe the judges saved Nelly !?