TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of Salt Lake City users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 25, 2022Grooch25 01-25-22  2:49 pm
Archive through December 20, 2022Lexie_girl25 12-20-22  8:34 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 22, 2022 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Jen and Heather got into a fight (there was a lot of alcohol involved). Heather probably said something Jen didn't like, and Jen clocked her. They could also have been just playing around, and things got rough.

Heather did seem to be protecting someone. She said at one point that "someone" knew what happened, but they didn't want to talk about it. I think she was protecting Jen, because an assault charge could only make her legal problems worse. Jen did it.

And Grooch, don't forget that Heather was staying in some kind of little guest house in the backyard, separate from the main house. The rest of the women wouldn't necessarily hear anything that went on in there.

Also Heather did tell production at the end of the episode that she never said she didn't remember what happened (which was not true, cause she did). She claimed to have always said she just didn't want to talk about it. Obviously protecting someone (Jen).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, December 22, 2022 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang. I missed it last night. For some reason I thought it was on Sunday nights.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Grooch, if you have Peacock, you can stream it there. I record everything to watch without commercials, so I never know what night things are on. I just watch them when they land in my recordings.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
BJM Your explanation makes the most sense. And I already erased it but didn't Heather get mad and tell Jen she wasn't going to give up Angie as a friend, which just incensed Jen 'cause she thinks she can dictate other's actions.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, Jen is definitely guilty. Its so obvious. The look on her face every time the cameras panned to her whenever anyone saw Heather's eye for the first time e, or the girls talked about it, says it all.

This must be the real reason she was fired from the show and disinvited from Bravo-con.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 24, 2022 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I agree that Jen looked guilty. When they were at the winery, every time they'd start talking about Heather's eye, Jen would alternate between looking concerned for Heather and staring at the ground in front of her. She was definitely hiding something.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jen was most definitely not fired for giving Heather a black eye. Andy was very clear that when she pled guilty to the federal charges for defrauding the elderly she was fired. Besides, Heather is also a greedy POS because she has said the only way anyone will find out how she got her black eye is if they buy her book. Between Heather, Whitney and Meredith, I'm ready to delete this show from the season pass. They are making it unwatchable.

I'm not including Jen because she will be sentenced in two weeks so she's history since she's looking at 14 years.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Well, if production lets her get away with that, it is crazy because they have made it a big story line and it has to be on one of the surveillance cameras somewhere.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, December 26, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Its just stupid. Only one person needs to read the book and blab it on the internet and then everyone will know without having to buy her stupid book.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 27, 2022 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Lexie, that almost all of these women are nasty. The only ones who are even remotely likeable this season are the "friends of" (the two Angies and Danna), but only because we don't know much about them, so they are mostly boring. I would have stopped watching, if I didn't get paid to recap.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 06, 2023 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jen Shah sentenced to 6 1/2 years in jail. I thought it would be more.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/live-blog/jen-shah-sentencing-live-updates-rcna64573

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 08, 2023 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Under Jen's plea agreement she would have been eligible for up to 14 years in jail. She tried to get three "supervised" years and the USDA wanted 10 years in prison. The judge gave her 6 1/2 BUT... the night of her sentencing she went out with 20 other people to a rather expensive dinner to "celebrate" her light sentence. The bill was $4,500. Under her plea agreement she has to pay back the victims (but we don't really know who paid for the meal). Ronald Richards said that the judge has 7 days to change his mind about her sentence. He may or may not take to kindly to her celebrating at a restaurant with her paid security guards.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 08, 2023 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Interesting thought, Lexie! We'll see if anything develops with that. What an arrogant biotch she is (Jen).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 17, 2023 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
ยท
1h
#RHOSLC's star Jen Shah is reporting to prison with her Quran and an 18-page release plan.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 24, 2023 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching the new season? Tons of drama already.

In the first episode, the new girl (Monica?) was telling the camera about working for Jen. Something about Jen asked her to deposit some money for her, and if she did it, she could make tens of thousands of dollars, or something like that.

It makes me wonder if Jenn had offered that deal to Heather and she took it. And that was why she was protecting Jenn all last season and acting so weird. She didn't want to go to jail herself. Maybe that's where Heather got the money to expand her business.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, January 02, 2024 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
HOLY COW!!!

WHAT A FINAL EPISODE!

The commercial for it said to be prepared to be shocked. I WAS SHOCKED!

Never saw that one coming. Can't wait for the reunion next week. I just hope they all don't scream over each other.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 03, 2024 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That final episode was one for the history books. I knew about the lawsuit where she was suing Beauty Labs but I had no idea she was Reality Von Tease on IG. But I also never liked Monica. I always said she gave pathological liar vibes with a touch of con artist so I wasn't all that shocked.

If they have her on film stealing the clutch from Meredith's store, why is it hard to believe she stole Lisa's ring? She came up with a lot of money from somewhere to pay her mother so she could get her car back.

I don't know how she gets a second season if no one will film with her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, January 03, 2024 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why is she suing Beauty Labs? I didn't know about that. I guess that explains why there was never any mention of Heather's business this year, when it was featured so much in prior seasons.

Do you think the producers had any idea Monica was part of Reality Von Tease? I can't imagine they didn't?

I saw a tweet by Merideth that she found out about her security video just before she went on the trip. What made her go looking for it all of a sudden?

And I am shocked that Heather's hair stylist was a major ring leader in all this!

I never liked Monica. She was very calculating, manipulative and (can't think of the word right now to describe what I'm thinking.) I guess it's true the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Now I'm wondering if it wasn't her mother that canceled her family reunion, but instead it was production because they knew what was going to go down.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 03, 2024 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was posting before I actually woke up this a.m. Beauty Labs is suing Monica for past due services (something in the area of about $2k), but Heather didn't realize it was the same Monica because Monica used a different last name at Beauty Labs. Remember last night when Heather said she found "three different Monicas" in her client list?

I've always said that I thought Monica was a pathological liar with con artist vibes. My gut tells me is she was not abused by her mother the way she's proclaimed on TV. My gut tells me Monica is the abusive one in that relationship. She literally made her mother walk home after her mother gave her back her vehicle. Who makes their mother walk home without giving them a ride?

And speaking of Monica's car... remember how her mother took the car back because Monica fell behind on the payments? My theory is Monica did steal Lisa's ring, she sold it and used the money to pay her mother back the past due car payments. Monica also admitted to spending $5K on a purse. How is no one questioning where she got the money to pay back her mother and spend $5K on a purse? That ring didn't grow two legs and walk out of the bathroom on its own two feet.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, January 08, 2024 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think Monica took the ring. She seemed way too upset when Lisa went on and on about her sixty thousand dollar ring. I think she didn't get near enough for it when she fenced it and now she's mad. I don't think her mother abused her anymore than she abused her mother. I really feel bad about her daughters though. It must be hard for them to be around their father's family, also.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 08, 2024 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If the ring was worth $60K, she could have maybe gotten $30K for it. Enough to pay back her mother for the past due car notes so she could get her vehicle back... and to buy a $5K Luis Vitton bag.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, January 09, 2024 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The reunion is starting!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, January 12, 2024 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Lisa is being diplomatic and saying she never said Monica took her ring but if we all think that surely she does too. What do you think Jack will do now. I think he just didn't want to go to college so signed up for missionary but when he found out his destination, it was a no go for him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 13, 2024 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the reunion yet, but I follow Lisa on Twitter and IG and she's posting pictures of Jack and he's still in Colombia.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: