TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Halloween baking champion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: Halloween baking champion users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, September 14, 2020 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I watched tonight, seems like bakers and judges were socially distant. but no masks. is it my imagination?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I thought it was odd that they sat alone at little tables. Plus the host also has to judge.They changed the format to just one bake instead of two! But its good to see the show is back. I love all the Halloween baking and crafting shows.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they found a way to have this show.. it's one of my favorites.

Haven't watched my recording. Did they make them all stand far apart during the final decision time?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes it looked as though they were standing apart.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I did watch it last night, and yes, they were.

Great way to have this show, and do it safely!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I love Carla Hall as the host. She will do a very good job.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I love Carla too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Halloween Wars - they didn't seem like they were social distancing at all.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
It was weird... they social distanced when standing in a group... but when the other judges came out they were walking around and standing close to the contestants. I like the changes they made, only 1 challenge, but there are mini challenge within the challenge in which the winner gets something... this week they had to find knives hidden around the room, the person who found the most knives won. The prize was 5 additional minutes at the end of a bake. Each week's bake challenge will be based on a different room of the Haunted House...

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I just saw that Halloween Baking Championship starts tonight for 2 hours!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch? Some really good bakers... with some really creepy ideas... LOL!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
A very talented bunch! The idea that they are in a creepy hotel is kind of funny, with going to the 13th floor when you go. I like the host, but miss Duff and Lorraine

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 14, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I miss Duff too. But love me some Carla Hall, and Zach. The third judge, she's okay, but not my favorite.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: