TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: Archive through September 03, 2020 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So much for sucking up to Teddi Mellencamp, hoping for an invite to her dad and Meg Ryan's wedding.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1087834/meg-ryan-and-john-mellencamp-split-end-engagement

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, January 08, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
And Brandi Glanville is back and claims an affair with Denise Richards. Denise is denying it, it sounds like this drama is replacing “puppygate”!

http://https://people.com/tv/denise-richards-rep-denies-brandi-glanville-hookup/

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, January 08, 2020 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Only in this age of liars could Brandi make a comeback with a story like that. What a sad human being.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, January 08, 2020 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"The 48-year-old 'has basically walked away from the show' in the wake of the dramatic confrontation, which happened during filming for the new season while the women were on a trip to Rome in late November, sources explained.

Richards and Glanville, 47, had been seeing each other from the beginning of 2019 up until the middle of the year, with Richards telling Glanville that she and her husband Aaron Phypers were in an open marriage, a source said.

But that wasn't the case and now Glanville 'is upset that Denise lied to her,' the insider said, adding: 'Denise claimed to Brandi that she was in an open marriage, but she wasn't and this has hurt Denise's husband Aaron very much.' "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7864951/Denise-Richards-walks-away-RHOBH-passionate-affair-Brandi-Glanville-exposed.html

I'm not really buying it but I'm sorry to see another smutty story line come out on a RH show. Is this the new theme-----RH and their lesbian affairs? SMH

If they are going to sink to these levels I wish they would leave the children completely off of the shows.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, January 09, 2020 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Yes, from what I’m gathering that’s the story Brandis side is putting out. Denise’s side said filming ended... so that’s where this “she said/she said” stuff is reminding me of puppygate

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 13, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Camille has now come out and said that Brandi is lying.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, January 13, 2020 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexi, I could easily believe Denise before I would Brandi. None of it sounded right to start with. Do you think it is a story line they are putting out there and is completely made up by production?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I honestly have no idea if production is behind this or Boozdi is behind it (trying to get back her diamond). I have a hard time believing any of this is true if only because Denise missed a lot of filming due to her working on other projects, she's raising children and she has a new husband. I don't know where she would fit it into her schedule to have a love affair with a dumpster-fire blabbermouth like Brandi.

And I will believe Camille before I believe anything anyone else on this show says. If Camille said it didn't happen, it didn't happen.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexi. Knowing Denise has children and she allows them to be filmed made me less likely to think this is a "story line" she would agree to.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 20, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else besides me watch the first episode?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 20, 2020 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I did. Not terribly impressed. I still miss LVP, but she's better off out of this mess. Looks like Denise Richards is the one they'll all be going after this season. With "friends" like these, who needs enemies?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 20, 2020 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I liked Sutton critiquing the other women's outfits. I hope she keeps doing it.

I thought Kyle's fashion line was awful. It reminded me of when rayon came out in the 80's and those awful styles that we thought looked good at the time. Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch this week's episode?

What a set up that was of Kyle inviting Brandi to her party!

Do they actually expect us to believe that all of a sudden Kyle thinks Brandy is a good person and is just misunderstood?

Not buying it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ITA Grooch

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, July 20, 2020 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
She should have been fired, never to return, when she slapped Lisa. She is a vile person, scripted or not.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 21, 2020 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agree, Chieko. She is a pathetic attention seeker. She should have gotten therapy years ago to get over her husband leaving her, so she could move on with her life. She's stuck. Sad.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, who believes Brandy that she slept with Denise, and who believes Denise that nothing happened?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And what are Marcella and Lisa Rinna fighting about on Twitter, recently?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Whether or not Brandi and Denise did anything has nothing to do with anyone besides Denise and Brandi (and maybe Aaron). I don't understand why these women think they have the right to demand information about somebody else's sex life. It's none of their business!

I'm kind of leaning toward believing Denise over Brandi, since Brandi is such an attention-seeking alcoholic (I mean, did you see how messy she was at Kyle's party? Somebody needs to cut her off!).

I think the whole thing with Brandi just happening to be with Kim when Kim stopped by and Kyle saying, "Oh, ask her up!" was a big setup by Bravo. And I'm just about sick of Teddi Mellencamp trying to make herself the accountability coach of the group. Who signed up for that?

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
Can someone watch back the part of the show at the table when they tell Denise what Brandy said? I’d like to be sure that I didn’t miss something because this jumped right out at me.

None of the girls told Denise any specifics of what Brandy said, other than Brandy said that a hook-up happened. They didn’t tell Denise that Brandy said Denise’s kids were there. They gave Denise no specifics.

Yet Denise, looking like a very red-faced kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar, said that it couldn’t have happened because her kids were there that night. None of the girls had said anything about the kids being there… except for Brandy.

How could Denise have pinpointed this hook-up to a specific night when her kids were there unless the hook-up did, in fact, happen? If I didn't miss something that happened at that table, I definitely believe Brandy.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I totally believe that they had a relationship. I don't think it's smutty or dirty. It's a relationship that appears to also be sexual. Millions of people have them. Some people view it as cheating and others do not. We don't know how Aaron views it but the way that Denise is reacting it seems that she didn't want it to be public knowledge. This may also be why Denise is suddenly being so squeamish about conversations that her kids are hearing. It may be that she didn't want her kids to know. Other than that, I don't know why Denise seems ashamed of it or concerned about it being shared. It's 2020 and pearl clutching is a thing of the past. More power to both of them and I hope they at least had a good time when it happened. The whole reaction of Lisa Rinna and Kyle is hilarious and look like they are auditioning for a role.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Some people view it as cheating

Why wouldn't a sexual relationship outside of the marriage without your spouse's approval be considered cheating?

“The next day, Denise said to me, ‘No matter what you do, you just can’t tell Aaron. He will kill me.’

Sounds a lot like something someone who had cheated on her husband would say, and no it doesn't sound like Brandi had a good time according to her, “I was uncomfortable. The kids were downstairs and we were in the loft and there was no door. And I just couldn’t get into it,”

I don't need to be a pearl clutcher to think that sex outside of a committed marital relationship is wrong. Brandi was wrong to spill the beans and there is no doubt she did it vindictively to hurt Denise. There was no other reason to open her mouth.

Quotes from

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/when-did-denise-richards-brandi-glanville-hook-up-a-timeline/april-2019/

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
My whole sentence:

Some people view it as cheating and others do not.

If a person is bisexual then some do not view the same sex relationships as cheating. We'll have to see what Aaron says, if he says anything.

You may think it's cheating but they may not. Maybe Aaron's rule is that he has to be present. We just don't know.

All of this is she said, she said, with the most being said by Brandi. Brandi is hurt and she gets drunk and spills the beans every time someone hurts her.

We just don't have enough information to truly know.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know of many people (unless they're in an open relationship) who wouldn't view their partner having sex with another person as cheating. Being bi-sexual has nothing to do with it. When you choose to marry another person, you're supposed to be committed to that person and not have sex with other people (unless both partners have agreed it's okay). Of course it's cheating.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
A lot of hate for Denise last night, and she didn't look very good.....really bloodshot eyes. I'm really sorry this has happened to her, it is no one's business but her own, but she should have been smarter than to get involved with Brandi, an incredibly unstable woman.

Also, has it ever been mentioned that Lisa's husband Harry, and Denise's husband, Aaron, share a common ex-wife-----Nicollette Sheridan?