TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through August 11, 2020 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
TY Roxip. I couldn't believe when Sandy asked him if he tasted the steak. I really really really dislike Sandy. I couldn't handle her micro-managing and "helicoptering" over me if I was trying to work on her boat.

Also, Hannah broke the good news that she is five months pregnant.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I kept firing Lara through the whole episode and she was still there at the end!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I saw that news for Hannah - she looks very happy.

LOL @ Jenjackso - if Lara worked in a real job she wouldn't have made it past the first day!

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Monday, June 15, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I’m kind of dreading watching Below Deck tonight....with Lara’s attitude and Captain Sandy hating Hannah as much as she does, this upcoming conversation can’t be good.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have no idea at this point, but if I had to guess I would imagine that Lara's replacement will be Bugsy. That's the only person I can think of that would push Hannah so far over the edge that Captain Sandy would fire her.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Not that I didn't already know this, but isn't that really a spoiler?

I haven't watched last night's show yet but of course I've already read comments on it. Glad to see Lara sashay away.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roxip, it's not a spoiler if I don't know whether or not it is true. That's just my guess that it is Bugsy but it could be any number of former stews that they are bringing back to replace Lara.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I too was glad to see Lara go. Sandy is still irritated with Hannah because she failed to com back on time from a trip onshore, BUT I think she still values Hannah for her good management skills and hard work. We shall - of course - see!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was referring to Hannah getting fired.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh. Sorry. That has been all over the internet and blogs since before the season started which is why I thought you were talking about Lara's replacement as being a spoiler. (Even though I have no clue who is her replacement.)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I read today (on Primetimer) that Peter has been fired and his appearances on the second half of the season will be downplayed. He apparently posted a dreadfully racist post recently. Good riddance to someone I already disliked.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/peter-hunziker-terminated-below-deck-mediterranean

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... he got fired the other day. I saw the meme and it was really sexually crude (which doesn't surprise me coming from Peter).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I read a description of it and it was reprehensible.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 22, 2020 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just read that Sailing Yacht is casting for Season Two - YAY!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Personally I'm voting for a whole new cast. Maybe Captain Glenn can stay.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 24, 2020 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They are doing quite a bit of casting on Sailing Yacht but it does seem like Captain Glen is staying.

Ocean_islands

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 02, 2020 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ocean_islands a private message Print Post    
Just weighing in here . . . the Captain is becoming more and more obsessed with monitoring the chef. I know they hire less-than-competent people to be on the show, but Sandy is not coming across real great here. Too much micro-managing.

The casting is too evident as well -- they always pick someone who is very competent to NOT be in charge and be ordered around by someone who is not as competent -- to create conflict.

Still love the show but it needs to be less formulaic.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, August 02, 2020 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sandy is getting a new one ripped on social media about her micro-managing. It is absolutely bloody.

And everyone out in the blogesphere is getting really sick and tired of all these "theme dinner parties" that production makes the guests have. What the hell is Vegas food?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Sandy deserves to get ripped. Not saying Kiko doesn't deserve criticism for his less than stellar performance (although he's such a sweetheart!), but Sandy nudges the guests into being overly critical.

Ocean_islands

09-07-2000

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ocean_islands a private message Print Post    
That's very true. In some if not many cases the guests wouldn't say anything -- but she coaxes a critical comment out of them, and then seems to over-react in response.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kate Chastain @Kate_Chastain
while I’m sure @ratemyskyperoom would deduct points b/c I didn’t take time to put fresh palm fronds in my vase, I actually feel like the dead ones add that perfect “im not trying too hard” vibe. Watch me with
@CaptSandyYawn on @BravoWWHL tonight 10 pm @BravoTV

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for poor Chef Kiko , he is so sweet.....And I truly wish that the guests had been quizzed as to EXACTLY what Las Vegas food is....I still don't know.
A Sandy fan here but not happy with her after last night.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Captain Sandy and Bugsy are getting gutted (and ratioed) on Twitter. It looks like Malia deleted her Twitter account.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Last night's show was ugly - and Malia came off looking really bad (and didn't redeem herself on WWHL). Fine by me - regardless of whether some of this was scripted or not she looked like a brat, especially when she tattled to Sandy about Hannah not letting her share a room with her boyfriend, and then going through Hannah's things so she could go to Sandy with the drugs.

By the way, I read that last week's guests were appalled that Kiko was fired during their trip.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And Andy's got no shame about it. He's as disgusting as Malia, Sandy and Bugsy