TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Tough as Nails - Season 2

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Tough as Nails - Season 2 users admin

Tough As Nails
Tough As Nails (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 14, 2020Pamy25 08-14-20  6:09 pm
Archive through February 11, 2021Juju2bigdog25 02-11-21  8:04 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, I agree, it is refreshing. I enjoyed it I liked they kept team names from the 1st season

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Thursday, February 11, 2021 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Does anyone believe that the teams on their own decided to tackle the garage task differently?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 12, 2021 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure how much instruction they are given ahead of time. Or what information is on the blueprints.

I do think they decided on their own where to start, however.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 12, 2021 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I finally watched. I think they decided on their own.

Tony Eyebrows needs to hydrate. Though he certainly excelled, he became exhausted and cramped up on both tasks. It is all well and good to go balls to the wall, but if it causes physical harm, not so good.

He seemed to make good choices for his team.

Definitely a good show.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Last season's cast was more likable. Maybe I am not the target blue collar audience.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying this cast. I was surprised they let that girl keep competing with her injury. I felt so bad for her. I cried when she went to help her competitor.

I will take a cast like this over the last BB cast

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 19, 2021 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hated to see her in such pain.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, February 20, 2021 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Tara, who had to clock out of individual competitions last night, may or may not continue in the game. I think it is her option, possibly in consultation with her doctors. I could see them keeping her on at the team's request, and she could be the boss/superintendent for the upcoming tasks.

And how about that Angel last night on the group task??? Kid (I mean young father) was smoking it running up and down those ramps/gangways. There's gonna be some good shows before Mikey Eyebrows wins it all. Just speculating Mikey Eyebrows based on the edit.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think you just have to get to know them. Personally, I like the UPS guy. Gets tossed in the drink and keeps on working! :-)

Love Liz and Merryl too! And the nurse!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Putting this list of cast members here for me and anyone else interested:

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/02/10/tough-as-nails-season-2-phil-keoghan/

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’ll do a banner when I get the chance. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahoooo! TY Jimmer!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I like all of them. Kudos to casting staff for this show.

Angel and Celi are youngest. Merrill and Freight Train are the oldest.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Tonight's show holds a big surprise. As expected, Tara wasn't cleared medically to continue. SPOILER ALERT..............

Mikey Eyebrows punched out. Phil didn't say why!

Because one from each time is gone, the bottom two, Angel and Knuckles, didn't have to compete.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mak1. I'll watch it tomorrow, can't wait. I watch on cbs.com.

I have been sort of expecting something to happen with Mikey Eyebrows. I have only seen the first two episodes, but in each, he came close to collapsing and then rallied to finish well. But it has seemed as though he has some serious previously undisclosed medical condition that would have disqualified him from participating if it had been known prior to filming.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He had a lack of stamina, It seemed. I noticed in the first episode. And the second episode.

I know they are all tough but perhaps need a bit more medical vetting, considering how taxing they make the tasks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 25, 2021 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Speculation online with no confirmation, is that he was sent home after review of him not only causing Freight Train to go into the water, and heavy traps could have fallen too, but also for not trying to help and for copping an an attitude when confronted.

There was no ladder and production rushed in to help.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2021/02/tough-as-nails-mikey-eyebrows-tara-out/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 22, 2021 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I still think they should have told us what rule Mikey broke off-camera resulting in his being kicked off the show. Inquiring minds want the tea

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 17, 2021 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Apparently it was not enough for them to pretend he was never there, since the shower him in a brief follow-up segment.

Scott won. Final three Scott, Zeus, Sarah. 4th Swifty.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: