TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through June 09, 2020 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OMG Zak takes te cake, he accuses Mindy of lying and hiding things, but in the meanwhile is hiding his relationship with her best friend - I say relationship because not sure what it involves. And Zak still has no shame.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
It was all a hot mess. Zach was clearly deflecting but what was Mindy's friend Lyndsey thinking? What a betrayal. To lose faith in your husband and a close friend is pretty devastating and Zach is clearly no intellectual match for Mindy.

I can't decide if Zach really thinks Mindy is hiding something from him that Lindsey revealed to him or if he is lying or if Lyndsey is lying.

I'm sorry for Mindy, she has had a tough time of it, losing her younger sister and going through a miscarriage fairly recently. She didn't have the support of her parents and now this.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
He brought up her lying to him at the same time she asked him to stay the night. It’s so immature that he won’t tell her what it is...if anything.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice the law enforcement badge around the neck of the limo driver who opened the door for Michael & Meka at the docks?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
ack. there seems to be a lot of complaining on other sights about zak and Mindy. Like why won't she boot him. I figure she is getting all her ducks in a row with cautious questioning. When you are on a mission (and why shouldn't she learn what is what?) move cautiously, I mean she could just bail, but then there might be unanswered questions. Obviously the show is not going to do anything for her since they did not check him out enough before the show.

As far as Katie, if you don't have dreams, you are not a sentient being. go sit in a closet.
the rest of the couples are over

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Katie is acting like a spoiled entitled little diva. I can't remember seeing anything she has done for Derek. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I like seeing Mindy stringing Zach along. More opportunities to show just what a horrible person he is. I am sorry that one of her best friends has treated her this way, though. That is really hard.

I think Michael is still lying and will continue to do so. I think he lied in his conversation with Pastor Cal. He has issues that need to be addressed. I couldn't live with a pathological liar like him.

Taylor was wrong to post what she did but for me the relationship was over when he completely ignored her on their honeymoon when she had done nothing. That was all on him. I wouldn't put up with how he treated the production crew and the final nail in the coffin was when he swore at her in front of a bus load of people. That was unforgivable. I was done with him then.

I can't believe so many of these people have so many serious issues.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't know that Katie is spoiled, I think she is terrified. She has had some past hurt that's not healed, where she was left out instead of being considered. She needs counseling. Derek has been wonderful for her, I hope she sees it.

Zach? Oh my heck, Mindy just walk away, your time is more valuable than this!

I agree Michael has some serious issues. He is a compulsive liar. That's not going to go away.

I agree with Brandon and Taylor. He was all over her for not forgiving him, but doesn't think he should have to forgive her?

I'm with you Chieko, there are some serious issues in this crew. They need better screening!

The only pair that seems somewhat normal is Jessica and Austin. Not without issues, but within the average realm of issues.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yeah I think Katie’s complaints are stemmed from insecurities.
I notice when Michael is lying he touches his face, so does Zach.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 09, 2020 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I realize some people get better edit's on reality shows than others, some get spooked by the cameras (AJ last year), but the ignorance of taking the turtle from it's natural environment and bringing back to some random pond, pretty much showed the ignorance of both Katie and Derek (and production). Yes, it is OK to help a turtle cross the road to not get run over, but not take it with you.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 09, 2020 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm not fond of Katie anyway, and it seems like Derek is trying so hard with her!

But on Unfiltered, Katie said he's very different on camera than off, and when off camera he spends very little time with her.

So, it makes me wonder.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 09, 2020 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wondered if would be OK to re home the turtle outside of where it was found. I see a Katie’s frustration. I love my husband dearly but he’s like Goodtime Charlie and Mr Petsonality around people. Not so much when it’s just the two of us. I’ve had girlfriends tell me how lucky I was. That doesn’t set well with me.
I guess the show doesn’t think we are at all interested in Zach and Mindy. I’d like to see an update, there hasn’t been not so much as a mention these last two shows.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 09, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
On Jan 25@9:25 pm....Sadiesmom posted a link about Mindy/Zak and how they’re doing after the show. It’s obviously a spoiler.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, April 09, 2020 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
The previews for next week showed Zach and Mindy.
This is the first season I've watched this show and in spite of all the bad matches I really enjoyed it. I'll be sad to see it end.
Katie annoyed me when she took that turtle out of it's environment! If she wanted to save it from being hit by a car, fine, move it to the side of the road. To take it and then let it go in an unfamiliar area was cruel.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, April 10, 2020 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I couldn’t get the link to work Jag but it was implied on next weeks previews that Mindy is having second thoughts on breaking it off with Zach. Oh brother.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Yay 5 month reunion. They start off making things look bad for stay together and good for break ups.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
This is the first season I've watched this show. It's been my weekly escape and I'm going to miss it after tonight's reunion finale.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Yay. We get to see married at first sight Australia I hear they are crazy over there with partner swapping and such. Can't wait

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'll be tuning in for MAFS Australia.
As for tonight's show, Zach and Katie are each a piece of work. Mindy and Derek are both better off single.
Something seemed off with Taylor's explanation of what happened between her and Brandon at the club. I think she probably went there deliberately with her new guy knowing it would set Brandon off. I never understood why none of the experts held Taylor responsible for her actions. Brandon's behavior was inappropriate, but Taylor's video and staying out all night on a couple occasions wasn't appropriate either. They were really a toxic couple who brought out only the worst in each other.
Love Jessica and Austin and hope they have a lifelong happy marriage.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Katie seemed true to character tonight. Once again making fun of Derek's sexual prowess, calling him fake, ect to throw the blame off herself. I don't care how insecure she is, Derek didn't deserve that kind of treatment and I think he will surely be a hot commodity on the dating market, as will Mindy. They are both sweethearts who deserve so much more. I'm really proud of both of them and how maturely they handled the difficult situations they were in.

Katie and Zach together? They deserve each other. Two real pieces of work. I really came around to liking Meka, too. She really did try but had nothing to work with. I think she is a good person, I would like to be her friend.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m not sure I’ll like the Aussie version, it looks like an episode of Jerry Springer. I haven’t cared for this seasons 90 Day Finance bc they jumped the shark with these new couples and the Aussie version of MAFS looks the same way.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
they jumped the shark with these new couples

In what way?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
90 Day Fiancé jumped the shark. None of their couples are believable.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I see, I don't watch that show.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, April 26, 2020 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Every one seemed dressed so expectedly, with the exception of Katie, who seemed to pick her dress from the J-lo discarded costume rag box.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Anybody else watching the Australia version?