TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through May 19, 2020 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 13, 2020 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So, you don't buy that he still had some feelings for Darcy? That was his story anyway. Then when she rejected him (first), he just got nasty too.

Darcy is too high maintenance for me. She needs therapy.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
No, I don't buy he still had feelings for her, I think that was bait trap for us and her.
When she didn't hug him when they first met and then found out she knew about the other woman, if he did have feelings for her, she should still have said how he felt. Her reaction to him knowing about the other woman was completely logical to me.
I agree though, Darcy does need therapy.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't know, if you watched Pillow Talk, he told his sister that he wanted to have some better resolution with Darcy... still.

This is just typical dysfunctional behavior on both sides - neither one of them wanted to give an inch.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
This has been my least favorite 90 Day Fiancé. None of the couples are realistic. I’m not even sure any of them are even likeable.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
All that matters to me this season is Pillow Talk.. it's a riot. They say what I'm thinking, and they laugh when I do.

Loved the reaction to Big Ed and the shower... and the rat!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
...uhhhh Karuuna, Rose said it was a "mouse", LOL!!!

That rat was huge!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, Egbok... I'm thinking it was a translation error.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That rat looked diseased. I dislike this seasons 90 Day so I don’t even bother and just watch Pillow Talk. I’m surprised how much I like David and Annie.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, several commented that it looked sick.

Pillow Talk makes this season worth it. The last episode had me laughing till I cried... you should watch it. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The rat acted sick. A healthy rat would have been OUT of there.

Pillow Talk is the best! And if you only watched that, you would not know about Geoffrey and Varya.

Darcy and that guy.. Anything for screen time.

I had skipped some seasons but from what I hear they just keep casting her. Not entertaining to me.. And yes, therapy!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Baby Girl Lisa is just so negative and grim!

Jambee

05-24-2010

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
Loren and Alexie's baby boy was born on April 14th. He weighed 5lbs. 10 oz and was 19" long. Mom and baby are home and doing great. Hope we get to see him on Pillow Talk next week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They have cute picture on Instagram.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 27, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
This weeks episode:

-Creepy how Big Ed keeps wanting to dress Rose
-Does seem like Rose really does want to love Big Ed
-Darcy and Tom...why did he go there again?!!! I hope Sharon sees this and dumps him! I just caught the episode with Darcy and Jesse, Darcy looks like a completely different person! I think she looked better before all the plastic surgery.
-Avery and Ash...I was glad Avery asked him about his views on men and women. It would be a deal breaker for me too. She had him pegged.
-Baby Lisa and Soldja-boy...ugh...I just find watching them makes me cringe.

The others don't interest me enough to even speak about.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, May 18, 2020 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone still watching?

-Glad Rose left Ed
-Did anyone see the photos circulating online of Ed in his younger years? He was actually a pretty good looking guy!
-David finally met his Russian gf, she 'decided' she was ready. Geesh lady, couldn't you tell him that the last 3 times you weren't and save him the money and anguish of traveling across the world for you? She says she is pleasantly surprised. She seems very high maintenance. I really thought, especially after he hired a detective that she was a catfish. So I guess that detective wasn't any good or he did find her and she told him to tell him she wasn't real?
-Ash & Avery gawd I have to say how impressed I am over and over again with Avery, she is such a level headed person. I really don't see what she sees in ASh except his chiseled body.
-Darcy & Tom so over them. Buh bye Tom, have a nice life.
-Two girls in Aussie I am bored with. Don't care if they work it out or not. Hope the one does feel comfortable enough to come out to her mother though.
-Geoffrey and ?? why can't I remember her name? Wow...next week looks exciting with her showing up at his door and his gf is there.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 18, 2020 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I still think Lana is a catfish. She just happens to be able to use her own photos. But I think she is taking many men for their money.

I agree about Avery.

I kind of think Tom tried to do the right thing. But Darcy would make anyone crazy with her mood swings and insecurity.

I have to wonder if the producers encouraged Varya to go to the US to pursue Geoffrey. Seriously.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, May 18, 2020 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Karuuna...for sure about Lana. Thanks for remembering her name! LOL She definitely is swindling men for money. Maybe I don't know the proper definition of 'catfish' I always thought it was just someone using someone elses pictures to meet someone. Not necessarily for cash.

Yah, Darcy is pretty moody but seems like he sort of dropped her once she returned to the states so I get why it made her feel insecure and then her sister finding the photo of him and the new woman. I would have been going into that meet with a chip on my shoulder too. Plus I don't think it is necessary to tell someone in person that you met someone else, I think it is cruel. I know initially he wanted to get back together with her but then the letter was not necessary.

I was wondering if the producers encouraged VArya to go to the states too! Although she really wanted to see the U.S. anyway. Maybe the show producers helped her get the visitor visa. Who knows? All I know is next week looks very exposive! LOL I will be watching the train wreck!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 18, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought catfishing could also just be scamming someone online. She may be using her own name, photos, but she's definitely doing it for money (my opinion).

I think Darcy and Tom are both at fault. I can't blame him for being reticent at times because of her explosiveness and wild emotional behavior, especially over jealousy! I do think he cared about her, but let's face it, no man is ever going to live up to her expectations. The more he was confused and reticent, the worse she behaved.

If he can go on and have a successful relationship with this new woman, I think we'll have our answer.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, May 18, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Karuuna....yes, I agree she is definitely scamming a number of men online. The P.I. David hired found her on quite a few sites.

I think it will 'seem' like Tom is making it work with his new lady friend just for the show and to stick it to Darcy. It was enlightening when he got together with his friend, seems he has a hard time settling down. Even Tom's sister said something to that effect.

I forgot to mention about Lisa & Ushman (sp?)! I really think he is not in love with her and just wants to go to the states. She just wants a young boy toy.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 18, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure about Tom. Yes, he does have a tough time with commitment. But yes, I do think he cared about Darcy which is why he wanted to meet with her, and I believed him when he said he wanted to see if there was still something there. Keep in mind, he was honest with the new woman about Darcy.

And I agree about Usman. He's just trying to hang on to get to the states. But Lisa is scary!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, May 18, 2020 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I've been watching, along with Pillow Talk and the newest one about being quarantined/stay at home.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 18, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And "What now?" too. They have so many versions, it's confusing!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, May 18, 2020 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I always figure in the being on the show in these relationships. how does being on the show help/hinder the relationship. This groups of producers is not beyond manipulation.
Darcy is probably on for money for face lifts. enough already.
I think Lana appeared because she was contacted by producer and thought it was a good idea and got money, and she is getting older for the usual datebait in her country and may feel it is time to choose her sugar daddy.
Usman and Lisa - yes they are both probably aware of the idiocy of their relationship, but both expect to get something out of it maybe not what we see.
Vanya and M - I am sure she was funded or at least encouraged by producers.
Avery is only sort of sensible, remember she has 2 small children at home she is dragging into this mess.
Stephanie and friend, just go home, not a fit. Tired of their relationship/arguments.
Ed is not that bright.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yes, I too tuned into 'Quarantined' and 'What Now?' but didn't know the people. This is my first season watching 90 Day Fiancee.

Sadiesmom--Regarding Darcy facelift/work. Even her daughters said she looked like Barbie which to me equals looks plastic.
Your insight on Lana I think is bang on. Producers paid her to show up. I wonder how much she had to pay David's P.I. to get him to tell David she doesn't exist.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Did the PI say she didn't exist, or did he say that she was on multiple sites communicating with multiple men? (I'm so over this show that I either just watch Pillow Talk or I nap through part of the show.)