TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Making the Cut: Archive through April 05, 2020 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
As usual, I did not agree with the winning look. Didn't hate it, I just thought there were better designs than Esther's. I did not understand the love for the Ji Won's clothes, thought they were both over designed and ugly.

I appreciated that the judges did not like the nude/ sheer dresses Jasmine made, although that green was gorgeous, she probably deserved her elimination.

Heaven help us we have another Hester Sunshine esque girl child in Martha. When one of the judges, Heidi maybe, said she was onto something with that bow, I wanted to vomit. Joshua, what the heck, a stick, I mean really, some sort of stick/dowel. Just stop it.

I wish they had commented on all the designs, I always do, but they don't. I liked both of Megan's designs.

Isn't Naomi the model with a terrible temper and exceptional diva behavior who throws things at people?

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder that this has started. I need something fun to watch.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I felt I wa in the middle of a mean girls episode. Naomi Campbell was horrible, Nicole Richie not much better. They didnt comment enough on the designs other than to trash them.

The designer, mother of two was terrible, How do you include someone as a great designer who cant even sew.

They can lose the Heidi and Tim date night.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I agree Maris, Martha is a hot mess, can't sew and the designs, godawful!? Who would were that crap, where is that market?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm liking this. I like that we hear the judges say things as they walk the runway, most of the time I agree. The first runway I dont know what some of them were thinking!

I kind of like the Heidi and Tim date nites. I think it's fun to see more of Paris.

That Martha just is a mess!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I will say Naomi was more bitchy on the 2nd ep but she isn't known for being sweet

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't think Naomi was any more harsh than Zac or Nina were at times. I enjoyed it and I like the relationship between Heidi and Tim, you can tell they care a lot for each other.

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I like seeing bits of Paris, I lived there for a few years (a couple of blocks from the Moulin Rouge) so it was nice to see some of those areas.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Add me to the list of people who are liking this show a lot.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maris, that must have been fun! I would love to go there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What channel is this show on?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Amazon Prime

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
It was fun Pamy, too much fun. That is where I went to college.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh wow, I can only imagine! :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Maris! That seems like an awesome time and place to go to college! I too am torn on the date night, I do like it, but it’s distracting from the real show, like it could be a “behind the scenes - date night”.

I tried to understand why they picked Martha, I guess they saw something in her designs that were creative (as she hires people to do the work) but she truly was in over her head! I’m glad she didn’t quit, just stood up and took the criticism

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm on the fence, having watched only the first episode. I thought this show was major over-produced. At times the music during the runway show was offensively loud. I would have rather been able to clearly hear the judges' comments. Of course this was the first show so it was chaotic, as the contestants leave it will probably get better. I also had a hard time focusing on the actual clothes because there was just so much distraction around the runway.

FWIW, my 23 year old said she would probably give some of Martha's designs a second look - not my aesthetic (and by the way she despised Hester Sunshine) but then again it has been a LONG TIME since I've seen my 20s.

I'll still watch because what else is there to do these days...LOL!

I liked Sabato's designs the best for the first runway.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I totally love today's episodes!!!!!!!!!!!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I have just watched Episode 4. Where are all the other episodes? Don’t you get to watch the whole season at once?

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
They only put up one or two episodes a week.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Episode 4 was a tough challenge. Won't say what it was in case you haven't watched yet. I am glad there were two episodes posted this week.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Roteach. What day do they release the episodes? I watched Episode 3 and 4 last night.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I’ve been looking for episode 3! I’ll go watch now

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
They are supposed to release two epispodes a week, every friday.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was really sad to see the one guy go but his garment was just awful. Hearing of his upbringing and that he still lives at home with his mom broke my heart. Parsons must not pay their teachers very well

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, April 05, 2020 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just binge watched the first four episodes on my tablet... Yes, Martha was a mess...