TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through February 10, 2020 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
maybe they have 5 couples because one backs out, that one girl certainly seems like she is ready to run back to her ex.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think her partner doesn’t go too well with her. I say that for superficial reasons. He’s a cutie.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Thursday, January 16, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I'm such a sucker for hope and LOVE <3

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 16, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
So far, so good.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch on to why the ice skater girl was walking the halls. Did she say “ good hair” guy wasn’t attracted to her? Sorry,I forget names.

Robinm

01-31-2006

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
Zack told her he wasn't attracted to her and the attraction wasn't growing.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Zack gives me a weird vibe. All of that over the top chivalry at the wedding then he doesn't help her with her bags. I think her friend might be on to something in her questioning.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 23, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I just didn't get that she was his type at all, so I'm not surprised. But he also seems a bit of an emotional oaf - seemed like he was asking her how they could fix that (typical male thinking - problem-solving), while she took it emotionally and was understandably hurt by it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Wow, I missed him saying that. I pictured him with someone different. He would not be my type. I don’t want to be with a man that twists and turns in front of a mirror more than I do. I agree Jen,he’s doing this to further his modeling career.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
he is a model, isn't he?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it went something like this:

He: I'm not building an attraction for you, what should we do?

She: I guess it's over.

He: That wasn't the answer I was hoping for.

Analysis: HE saw it as a problem they needed to work on together, and didn't think about her feelings. SHE just took it as rejection and was all about how she felt, and didn't pick up on the hope he was offering to make it better.

Robinm

01-31-2006

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
For a person that has been hurt before and is insecure, I don't blame her. I'd probably be the same way.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Hmm,I hate to stereotype,but for men,I think either they are attracted to you or they are not. I’m not sure there’s a lot she can do. I may be wrong,he may find he loves her personality which makes her attractive.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Mr. Pretty Boy is just too suave and debonair for me. She is very attractive and who knows, he may have feelings toward her after awhile. They just met.
I like the shorter girl and I never felt they would make a connection but they seem to be the most compatible. Who knew? I feel he’s a bit immature never having been in love before. I hope that they don’t rush it.
Of the other 2 couples....I see one couple is going good and the other is a total disaster.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought he was very sweet to her in the beginning.. he carried her in to the room and laid her so gently on the bed (with her feet at the pillow end, but still... :-)).

I think he was trying. I think he still is. Yes, sometimes attraction comes over time.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I forgot one couple, the guy with the curly hair. I think they also have a chance. As long as her twin sister doesn’t interfere. She seems pretty happy with her sister’s new husband. And his mother!!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OK, I dropped by the bachelor and bachelorette forum and hoo boy they have spoilers about 3 couples. already! reddit is still in the dark though.
here is a link if you want to check it out, if I spoiler it, it will be too easy.
spoilers

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I think I read into her reaction to Zack in that he was inferring that she could increase the attraction by doing some things she might not be ready to do. I could be wrong, of course, and I hope to see more about it because we see them on a future date in the preview for upcoming weeks.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
This group is certainly more interesting than past groups. Mieka is a bit too intense. Let it go. Brandon was being ridiculous but he gave a good apology. Zach and Mindy are most interesting. I think I heard her imply that he wants her to get breast implants. She would look leaps and bounds better with a few extra pounds on her frame. I’d be miserable if Zach was chosen for me.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think Mika needs to escape,she has a guy who says one thing to the camera and another to her and who knows what else to the media. She has just gotten married to a guy gas lighting the audience. Who knows what other lies come about? the other villains on this show would do that, say present a phony persona that would be approved by the audience. It is more than a red flag, it is like a red battleship.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they are letting the group all get together and interact and support each other. It may help the relationships in the long run and it is more interesting for the viewers to see how they interact.

I'm afraid if Brandon treated me that way for even one day I would be done with him. It is completely unacceptable. Taylor is above him in so many respects, I don't feel they are well suited. She deserves much better than him.

Zach does talk in circles, Mindy has him pegged. I'm really growing fond of her. The two "cute" couples give me hope. Perhaps even when there are bumps in the road, they will be able to overcome them.

I'm sure it would be hard for Jamie to talk about it at this point but it would have been interesting to hear her take on Zach's non-attraction for Mindy when she had the exact same problem and didn't do very well at covering it up.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing, remembering Jaimes lack of attraction for her husband. I hate to say it but I feel men are less likely to fall in love with someone if they aren’t attracted than women.Mindy is my favorite.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m thinking I don’t think as poorly of Zach as I have been. The guys just not attracted to her. He’s approached the situation as best he can by being open and honest. He tells her she’s intelligent and pretty, but I think he just knows she’s not for him. Yes, he’s a little full of himself but I’m not sure how else he could handle his lack of attraction. Now Brandon’s another story, he’s just a jerk. I still think Mieka has a stick up her butt. She never smiles.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
and do not forget Zach seems to have great difficulty talking in English, i.e. saying words that make sense. he tends to talk gibberish or phrases that sound good but don't go together. I fear he is not the intellectual equal to Mindy.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
great difficulty talking in English

The boys even had trouble understanding him. I agree with Lakecat that he's not a mean person, but just as Sadiesmom suggested.....a little dim. I don't know if Mindy could be happy with him either. I agree he is not her intellectual equal.

Brandon obviously has mental or emotional problems but it shouldn't be Taylor's problem to put up with him for the rest of her life. He won't make anyone a good partner until he gets some help.

Meka is really cold. I don't know how long I would keep trying with her. He had to wear a robe to bed and sleep with a pillow between them. Really?