TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through March 06, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, I read threads on the last two 90 Day episodes and indeed they are nasty, namecalling, etc. But definitely some good threads with a lot of participation.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree, and I spend way too much time over there. I also like the way they have it set up where you can put your favorites on a home page (because there are simply so many shows sometimes it is hard to find some of your favorites if they are a couple of pages back!).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 03, 2020 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did this show not air on Super Bowl Sunday? It’s not in my que.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
No, it skipped this week. They did say "airing in two weeks" at the end of the last new episode - not sure why I remember that but apparently they think 90 Day Fiancee and the Super Bowl draw from the same audience pool...LOL!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Roxip your primetimer link is taking up way too much of my time. I noticed 45 minutes went by as I was reading posts on Married St First Site and then I got caught up again reading about The Bachelor.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm so sorry - it is SOOOOO addictive.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Before The 90 Days.. So much trainwreck footage.

But the highlight for me was in on Pillow Talk, first night..

Watching self named Big Ed and his little dog Teddy.. Alexi (Loren).. came up with Big Ed and Tiny Ted.

😆

Ed is not small, but wide, but is 4' 11" .

He does have a named condition but has only mentioned it on social media, not on the show.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Anybody still watching? This season's full of "are you freaking kidding me?" moments.
One guy, Ed, is 4'11" but told his online flame he was 5'2". He's sent gifts, of which the shipping, $5k, were more than the gifts themselves. We get to see them meet next week.
One lady, Lisa, is being called Angela 2.0. In her 50's & in love with a guy in Nigeria. He's a "celebrity" rapper/hip hop artist, and she's excited to have unprotected sex with him. You heard that right. She likens it to taking his virginity.
There's a girl, Avery, in Washington who uses cannabis in her recipe blog & in love with a life coach in Australia. She admits he may be using those skills to reel her and other women in. She's broken up with him 3 times in the 9 months they've been talking.
Next week we meet a girl who's bisexual and not only is she going to tell her parents she's in love with someone in Australia, she's gonna come out to her folks cuz the love of her life is a woman.
Oh, and Darcy's back. She needs help for her self-esteem issues, not this.
Also, none of these people seem rich. How do they afford all of this? Or is TLC financing everything?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I sort of watched the first episode and thought The 90 Day franchise had jumped the shark with this group. At least some of the past couples were believable, these couples appear to be from central casting and their stories created by the producers.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have gotten to the point where I usually watch Pillow Talk first and put off watching the two hour trainwreck until I have exhausted all of my other viewing choices, but I did watch it last night to have my eyes burned out by the wreck that Darcy and Stacy have made of their faces - especially Stacy, who I always thought was the prettier of the twins. What the heck did she do to her face?

That Lisa woman makes Angela look like a sweetheart. I already dislike her and it is only 2 shows in. I also think she thinks that she is going to manage his hip hop career and make a ton of money for herself.

If you are on Primetimer go to the couples thread on 90 day and read up on Geoffrey. He has a "colorful" past.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lisa is downright scary and deluded.

Yes, Primetimer is on top of this and Pillow Talk is the way to go.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Oh, and the lady who's talking to a guy in England but hasn't ever seen him cuz his phone's camera is broken. Whuh? And she loves his British accent but it sounds more like Angela's Michael.
Roxip, dd and I are doing the same thing, watching Pillow Talk before the actual episode.
Lakecat, agreed. This group is just too too much.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 03, 2020 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh that poor deluded woman who thinks that there really is a "The Williams" - her daughter's eyes are likely to roll out of her head! I feel kind of sorry for her because I think she's truly a sweet woman who is just desperate for a connection with anyone.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I just started tuning into this show. I agree with those who say to watch Pillow Talk, makes it funnier as I often find myself thinking what at least one of the couples watching is thinking. LOL

I too thought Darcy looked different. I think she had her lips done.

I can't beleive the woman who is going to England even though there are red flags galore! I am glad her daughter is going with her so if things go sideways she can still have a good trip with her.

The 4'11" guy I don't like that the woman is younger than his daughter!!! Again, red flags asking for money.

The guy going to Russia too, already red flags and what was going on with his friend, she seemed miffed that she wasn't good enough for him. He has someone 'real' right there in his life but he wants the fantasy. He's about to have a rude awakening.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The guy who went to Russia should not have been allowed on any show.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I haven't seen him in Russia yet, just leaving. Did he do something in Russia?

I know he was a drug dealer when he was younger.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Saw this on TV last night and did not see it here yet.

https://theblast.com/c/90-day-fiance-alex-brovarnik-life-saving-video-beach-ocean-bahamas-loren

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You know, they have some real questionable folks on this show - and then you have some genuine ones. Way to go Alex!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I enjoy Alex and Loren. Alex always eats pistachios during Pillow Talk and so do I.

And,again, he came up with "Big Ed and Tiny Ted".. And that just gave me the giggles.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Geoffrey has a very unpleasant past, but it would be spoiler-ish to discuss it here and I don't know how to do spoiler boxes (and yes, I've tried in the past and just can't get the hang of it).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Where can I find the info?

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Paschel was apparently accused of raping his second wife, according to divorce papers obtained by Starcasm. The blog claimed Paschel has been married four times and was arrested for domestic violence in 2019.
The petition on Change.org to remove Paschel from the TLC show drew over 2,700 signatures with a goal of reaching 5,000. It alleged that Paschel "has been accused of kidnapping, abuse, rape, child endangerment, dealing drugs, felony larceny, theft and battery."

Not sure if this is what you're referring to, but yeah, he's gotta go.
https://www.newsweek.com/90-day-fiance-star-geoffrey-knows-that-people-want-him-off-show-1490948

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Easy how-to spoiler. Frontward slash , the word spoiler, open bracket {, content, closed bracket }. I have faith in you. If I can do it, anyone can.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Who is Paschel? I haven't seen this weeks episode yet. I was talking about the guy who is going to Russia to meet his "love" but told viewers he had a bad past, he was a drug dealer but has cleaned up.