TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Tournament of Champions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: Tournament of Champions users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
wow watching this show and they have killer chefs on it

they are doing the brackets and seeded the chefs I don't agree with the seeding. Antonia Lofaso (food network) is seeded number 1 and Marcel (top chef and other shows) is seeded number 7 against her.
sudden death - one dish determined by randomizer gives them cod avocados microwave sweet 30 minutes

have to watch!

argh hate when I make an error in the title!!!!

<fixed it -jr>

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am so excited for this show!!!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
the second one is JET Tila rated 6th vs Eric Greenspan rated 3
steak mushrooms juicer, smoky 35 minutes

sorry mistake above ( besides the title) Marcel was rated 8th not 7th

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 04, 2020 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
the final was Darnell Ferguson rated 8 not very famous,vs Alex Guarnaschelli rated 1
I know there was a waffle maker involved, but then I got a phone call and missed the rest.
here is the bracket

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, March 05, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I remember Darnell from the Thanksgiving Challenge. Alex was one of the judges so she knew what she was jp against. I think her waffle two cheese whatever they were that she made with tortillas was her downfall. I hope Darnell can go far.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Maybe it is the format and the weird spin machine but a lot of upsets in this tournament. It is moving along fast, Two more shows to go?

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Alex is one of my very favorite chefs of all time! Sorry to see her go but she was out-cooked!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
How/where do you watch this?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
food network

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
pretty funny about the results of the quarter final.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Cass_cat -

Food Network
Thursday nights at 9:00 Central Daylight

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I was very happy for the winner.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Saturday, April 11, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I was happy for the winner and sad for the runner up! Love that four women made it to the semifinals.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
We are up to year 3!

I cracked up when Marcel showed up ere. I have not seen him for years except late at night selling nonstick pots. I was shocked he had a year old son. He just never appeared like an adult.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: