TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 31, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through December 31, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Synjin is going nowhere.. But the shed, or maybe Tania's mom will let him stay in the house.

Tania went to Costa Rica for 30 days to study as she put it, to be a witch doctor.

So 30 of their 90 days, not together.

Everyone from her grandma, mom, aunts, etc and all the pillow talk folks were like "wait! What? 30 days?"

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Not only that but she justified why she had to put it off for the last two years...I can't remember her excuse for two years ago but last year it was because she had to work so hard filling out that paperwork and earning money to bring Sinjin over. Y'all remember - that work that was so hard that she couldn't get the work done in the shed?

But it's all okay because she and Sinjin are going to start a business together and she will be a witch doctor - well, at least she has one part of it down already!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Interesting to find that Juliana has been married before-According to her ,due to pressure from her family. Is she doing it again? I’m not sure I believe she has no idea what’s a prenup agreement. It was sad watching Sasha leave his family in Russia. I’m not so sure about either of them. IShe’s not without her flaws. The babies legs are so fat. Is that normal? He sure is cute though.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I kind of get the impression that Juliana is marrying Michael (?) to get away from her family. Sounds like they expect her to be the family cash cow - pimping her out from an early age to old men on yachts and marrying her off to someone who obviously didn't care about her. Having her buy a car on Michael's credit car so her sister can have a source of income (Juliana must have gotten the looks in the family).

Some babies are just so fat but his legs were definitely some of the biggest I have ever seen! As a mother I saw a man leaving his already existing children behind which just makes me so annoyed - but we all know that Emily is going to get the Sasha treatment sooner rather than later. Hopefully she packs him up and sends him back to Russia before he can impregnate another woman.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And before he gets a green card! She is responsible for him goes certain number of years.

His parents were sad but both seemed to think his getting away was the golden ticket.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Sasha’s mother didn’t seem to have a lot of faith in the success of their marriage.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
True, based on his track record.

But the goal now may be for his to get out of his country, no matter what.

I had a brother in law from Turkey. His family lived in Ankara, educated, charming, but regime change caused difficulties and his parents were clear about wanting their three children to relocate.

He was our exchange student senior year. My then future sister in law attended the same high school and was involved with him and later went to Ankara. They got married. I married her brother.

In time their marriage did not last, but he had citizenship, remarried.

His brother was sent over in a student visa, which didn't allow his to work. He didn't get enough help from his brother and in the end, he returned to Turkey, did the useless stint in their army and went into tourism. His learning English probably helped. The sister was sent here, student visa, lived with our mother in law, but was in phone contact with some guy in Switzerland. Ran off there to get married. Mother in law felt used and was sad that the sister gave up being educated.

But in Turkey, the parents were happy that two of their children had gotten out and how that was accomplished, seemed of little concern.

I am thinking Sasha's parents may have similar feelings. If Sasha can make the 90 days and be allowed to work, and if he is a good trainer, at least that is marketable here.

Just too bad that he left a string of kids behind.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought Sasha's mother was the true hero of this episode!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
At this point I think the most interesting couple is Juliana and her man. I think she’s fond of him,but I doubt it’s love. Seems like he could explain pre nup a lot easier, he’s vague. I wonder why he broke it off for 3 months? I sort of tune out when the guy from turkey and his woman with three boys appears. Why will his parents get so mad about the boys? Is it a cultural thing, a religious thing, or do they think all her money will go to the boys? Sorry, I’m having a hard time remembering names.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It's not that it's hard to remember names - just that some of them are so similar! Michael, Michael, Mike, Anny, Juliana, Anna, Moe, Larry, Curly - they all start to blend together!

This show is starting to get boring, but I was happy to see that both Anna and Juliana (sort of) started to grow a backbone in the last episode. I am over Robert and Anny (fighting in front of the leasing agent people), why is Natalia trying to start drama at this point - if you have vastly differing beliefs on any subject that should be a red flag to a relationship in the first place! I truly like both of them but feel their relationship is doomed!

Could we please just not have Angela on - it makes viewing easier because I can just fast forward through all her scenes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My guess is that Julianna has plenty of backbone. $100,000 on his credit card is just one item of HER pre nup! It sounds like there is intense pressure for her from to get all of them on the gravy train.

As for Natalia... It seems as the story unfolds that perhaps the baby mania is more from her mother. Wonder if that contributed to the demise of Natalie's first marriage?

It also seems like her mom really plans that those babies will be raised with her in Ukraine.. Or she plans to come to the Pacific northwest herself.

While any one from Nigeria on a dating all is a concern, I really get queasy when Angela tells those grandchildren that this guy is going to be in charge and they have to obey hin! Way to set them up for abuse down the road.. Just trust any adult.

Yes, I could do without Angela and on pillow talk I have NO interest in hearing from Danielle and her sidekick.

Previews.

Yes, Tania is training to be a cheating witch.. No time to call Synjin, but time to hang out at the beach in a thing and take salsa lessons.

Yep those activities will certainly help you start a business.

Yes and on camera, knowing that the show will use this footage for drama.

Ugh.

Looks like the Turkish beekeeper finally told his parents about the boys, so now the totally awkward pairing can continue, with his family enraged and her boys unhappy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes and the religious differences just will not work unless you can respect the differences.

She does not.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Michael and Anny. Get the kid a bed of his own and take the time to get him to use it!

That at least let's them sleep.

Getting naked.. Even with 2 bedrooms, you think you won't be interrupted?

He is so clueless.. Keeps showing Ann y what she cannot have and she is never happy, ever.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, December 23, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I can not see how Anny could ever be redeemed enough to be on Pillow Talk. She’s just awful.
I’m not a fan of Tania. I wonder how she got so entitled and irresponsible. Her mother is no nonsense. She can’t be bothered to check in with her fiancée.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 23, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not just cannot be bothered, but totally hostile when he checked in on her.

I have no idea what she was learning, but she seemed to be there for the flirting, dancing and trash talking about Synjin.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, December 30, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Next weeks episode looks like everyone’s fighting. Roberts sister is a delight, I wished she could take the place of Anny or Tania.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 30, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
On Primetimer they are all going off on Tania - your biological clock is ticking and you need to be a mother NOW and yet you can't make a commitment to text your fiancé when you come home from the bar to let him know you are safe and sound...LOL!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, December 30, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That’s true. What is prime timer, a TV show or website?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 30, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And a bar in Costa Rica where you seem more interested in pounding drinks, flirting and complaining that your fiance than learning about herbal stuff.

She seems quite self centered. I can only imagine her having a baby and expecting others to care for the child while she is out being social.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It's a website - similar to TVClubhouse but a lot (A LOT) more harsh. They discuss some shows I love to watch (Unexpected was the one I was looking for discussions on when I found them) - I have posted a link but please know that their language and manner of speaking are bad...(sometimes funny but usually bad).

https://forums.primetimer.com/

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks I’ll check it out. I’m a little numb to harsh language and often times have a saucy mouth. Lol.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It looks like a great site. I didn’t see any bad language but I haven’t gotten to the reality section yet. Just read Call The Midwife and Bob Hearts Abishola ( the later I’ve sort of lost interest). I wish they had a politics section...or maybe I don’t. It’s a straightforward web site about TV with little chance to get to know posters like you can here. I like the aspect of being supportive with one another during our daily lives like we are here.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heh! I just read their thread on the Call the Midwife Christmas special. Very nice.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes interesting about the Presbyterians, that completely went past me in the episode.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My biggest problem with them is that they attack the children on reality shows, whom I really think should be totally off limits (I got modded for this opinion by the way and I don't regret it one little bit). (In the Outdaughtered thread there are a few who are really nasty - I haven't ventured back over there.) I do like the Amanda to the Rescue thread and the Pitt Bulls and Parolees thread. I also like the in-depth (and day-long) discussions about my reality show vices.