TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 18): Archive through February 14, 2020 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
No one. Christian used his save on Brittney.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I was gobsmacked when Natalia complained that all Nancy's designs were the same. Natalia truly thinks hers are not, they are all different, she argued with Christian when he pointed it out to her a week or two ago. Natalia's dress this week was a bit different from the norm but really....

I liked Nancy's dress. I did not think it to be tuxedo-esque but thought it rather pretty.

Green is one of my favorite colors, but Delvin's dress looked frumpy. I am so over the half long/half short side and the high/low looks, it makes me want to heave. The less than charitable side of me enjoyed Delvin being told his garment was substandard.

Stephanie is one of my favorite models.

I also think middle aged men, actually any boy beyond kindergarten looks ridiculous in shorts and knee socks. Unfairly sexists, perhaps but he looked idiotic. Karli was wearing the same socks but didn't look nearly as silly.

Brittany's look was atrocious as she was well aware. I was fine with her leaving.

At this point I think we are looking at either Victoria or Brittany winning and I don't think I like that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Why oh why. I was looking forward to Brittany leaving followed by Victoria.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Natalia's name is Victoria.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Opps, I have said the wrong name for Victoria all dang day.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just want Victoria and her hair to leave.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ITA with you all! Victoria irritates me more ea week, I want her gone!

I thought Nancy's design was good, I wanted her in the top and Victoria in bottom with Delvin.

So happy Marquise came back, loved his design

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lol, Seamonkey.
Nancy’s pants are the exact ones she made the week before but at least it wasn’t the high low one sided design everyone seems so fond of. Marquise May be the one to watch. At this point I’m rooting for anyone that doesn’t do the high/low uneven hemline.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm ready for Sergio and his "political designer bullshit" to hit the road. I don't need to be lectured by a social justice warrior week in and week out. It also sounds like the judges and the other designers are tired of his political rantings.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved how she called him out saying the dress was designed and then he thought up whatever political point he wanted to throw out. He irritates me to no end!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Sergio's "political bs message" backfired on him saying that the 50s is when America was great... about all e judges poached on that... not so much for women , minorities and LGBTQ...

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Yes The 50's was a good fashion era but there were a lot of issues that needed to be rectified.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was such a good call. Yes, the 50s were a time of innocence for many people but a time of cluelessness about so many other people.

And if you are going to make political statements, best to speak of something you know, or research like crazy.

And backwards white tux.. As soon as he mentioned that, I flashed on Celine Dion. And not only was it done before, but to me it was a really stupid look. But for a designer to have somehow missed that look.. Ridiculous.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Natalie Portman wore a dress to the Oscars with the names embridered of the female directors that did not get nominated. Does she watch PR?
On a side note-could it be that there was no ulterior motive and the films that were nominated that had male directors were just better?

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I am with you! Why do people make it about being discriminated? Maybe she needs to be on the selection committee, but guess what if she was, apparently her choices would have a bias.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Sergio is so arrogant and annoying with this social political statements! Torture!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wonder if he really even is a ‘political’ designer. I’m thinking that’s something he just added when he was chosen for the show so he could get more attention.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Lakecat... I've wondered the same thing.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
JMJ!!!
The only reason I can think of for the judges keeping Victoria is that she has pictures of each and every judge kickin' puppies and slappin' nuns and orphans.

Can Leslie Jones be a permanent judge, pretty please? She was so tickled to be there. Get rid of Elaine and her goat pants.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I also thought Brittany and Marquise were lucky to be safe.

Why is Brittany so anti Nancy?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so pissed my Delvin left, ugh Victoria needs to go!

Sergio irritates me and makes me roll my eyes every ep

Loved Leslie!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 12:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Noooooo!

Victoria should be gone.

I preferred the yellow dress, but the top two were good.

Too much Leslie..

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed Leslie, she was having so much fun being part of Project Runway.
I haven't seen much of her work but thought she was a hoot on PR.
I read or heard Christian saying he enjoyed having her on the show.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I want Victoria gone and soon afterwards Sergio should follow. He is an example of someone who thinks highly of themselves which should be a good thing...……..just sayin.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Ok... watching the runway for the 1st time... Nancy, how are those pants not like your other pants?? Sergio... pretty, especially on thijin... she's gorgeous... Victoria...?!? Marquise... ice skate outfit... delvin... liked his colors... brittany... hated those straps... Geoffrey... leslie!!!LOL