TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 18): Archive through February 07, 2020 users admin

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
JMJ!!!

Victoria made an awful garment and once again, a cut out at the waist and one side shorter than the other!!!!! Chelsea's dress was also awful, however, I would have sent she who makes the same damn dress every week, Victoria, home.
I thought Brittany was going to be in the bottom.

I liked all 3 of the top looks and was hoping for a Nancy win.

I was surprised I liked any of them as I do not care for the sheer look in general, but here were 3 pretty ways to do it.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
What the heck is wrong with all the designers?

OK sure, if another designer is having a hard time, be a nice human and say a few kind words. However, to spend what appeared to be several precious minutes on a 1 day challenge attempting to sway her to stay is beyond ridiculous!!!
You want the other designers to leave so you can be in the final and win the final. Craziness

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ugh. Worst case with Chelsey leaving..

SO sick of Victoria!

I liked Nancy's best.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Fell asleep again so I watched just the last few minutes this AM to see who was going to be booted.....disappointed that it was not Victoria. At least I know she can't win it all if she keeps producing the same outfit each week. That is one stubborn woman !
Sergio warts and all is a good designer who could win this.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I liked how Christian called out Victoria on making the same style dress every week. Although she didn’t believe that she had.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I like that the judges also called out Victoria... I think their patience with her is wearing thin.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marameko, when they showed photos of Sergio's designs outside the competition - they were stunning - especially that fuschia gown. I may not care for him personally (especially the "political designer" part - whatever the eff that means), but his gowns are gorgeous.

Christian is absolutely amazing as a mentor. He seems to spend way more time with the designers than Tim ever did. Christian actually makes this show for me. And out of all the judges, Brandon is really rubbing off on me. I find I like him the most.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for Christian every week, someone is always disrespectful to him. They would have never done that to Tim! I notice they never show him critiquing Sergio, which pisses me off they are giving him a pass. Dont like him at all

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I thought for sure Christian would have used his save this week.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Was no one else peeved that they were all trying to convince Victoria to stay?

Brittany & Delvin were STUNNED that they did not win and their greatness was insulted by being safe. As I mentioned I would have put Brittany in the bottom and sent Victoria packing.

I would not have used a "save" on Chelsea.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I liked Nancy's the best, I also liked the bottom half of Delvin's.I sometimes like Sergio, he can be kind and helpful at times. What I don't like is his disrespect of Christian and the judges opinion.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think that Christian just doesn't even bother anymore with Sergio since he not only has rejected Christian's attempts to talk to him in the past he totally ignores him. Of course the same thing happens with Victoria so who knows.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
victoria claims it is a language problem, but haven't there been other people with language problems? She asked what "sheer" meant, but she seems to speak well enough to understand "show off the body".

Missy2

07-31-2001

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I don’t feel bad for Christian because he holds his own! The contestants that refuse advice are jerks! If you can’t value his advertising and experience there is a problem with your ego lol

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Plus, they gave examples of what "sheer" meant so there should not have been a problem understanding the challenge. It is a challenge competition and for some reason it appears Victoria seems to not understand that. I probably would like knowing her in real life but not enjoying her so much as a contestant. Christian never fails to make me laugh with his reactions. Love him as the mentor.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree that I was shocked they were all begging Vic to stay and wasting precious time. I think producers told them to do it

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 01, 2020 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, she is so using the language barrier to her benefit and tears on the runway? Puh-lease! But hey! It’s working for her, she’s good...

ITA with Pammy, what if we give you an extra 30 minutes if you talk to her and help us get footage for the storyline...

Sergio helping Nancy was sweet too, glad he won, but I too loved Nancy’s look. That fringe worked on the runway, irl?

I was surprised the one judge “gave her a talk” but in the end, they kept her

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 01, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lexi-Don’t you mean Delvin, there is no Brandon. I like Delvin too, I did not at first.
I liked Brittneys pink sheer outfit Sugar. Victoria is tiring. I don’t like it when they bring someone back. If only Chelsea had been eliminated last week instead of this week, then she would still be there. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No Lakecat... I'm talking about Brandon the judge. I wasn't sure about him the first season PR was back on Bravo, but I really do like him now.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ooohhh. I don’t know the names of the new judges, I really need to pay attention.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, February 02, 2020 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl, I have started to appreciate Brandon as a judge also.

I still miss Zac Posen as a judge. They can get rid of Elaine and bring Zac back IMO.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 03, 2020 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ITA Sugar about kicking Elaine to the curb and bringing back Zac. He had the most amazing one-liners.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
NOOOOO Christian, NOOOOOO!!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Not a good look for Delvin tonight... he needs some humility... and Victoria saying all of of Nancy's looks are the same... uhhh... Hello Pot have you met Kettle!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who went home? I missed that part.