TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 30, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 18): Archive through January 30, 2020 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 19, 2020 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
eta: IIRC, Jimmer doesnt watch this show so we need to tell him who to gray out

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, January 19, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think she literally got about 10 seconds of camera time in the three episodes she was in.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also wonder (about the poor fabric choice issue) if it is because some of these designers have always been poor and going to Mood with what probably to them is a fist full of cash gives them fabric choices that were previously unheard of for their budgets...so they pick a fabric that fits a fantasy in their head but because of their inexperience with it they find that it messes them up? I don't know Shavi's background but it is just a thought!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Mood is actually a bit of a mess, at least it was when I was there.

I often wonder if contestants think before they go on these shows.

If I was going to be on PR, I would try very hard to get to NYC and spend a few hours visiting Mood prior to filming the show. I'm guessing this would not be against the rules, they have had many contestants from the NYC area.

If I were going to be on Survivor, , assuming I didn't immediately die in the wild, I would have spent many, many, many hours learning how to make and maintain a fire and brush up my swimming skills.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes!

Preparation cannot hurt!

As for Mood being a mess, since they had a fire.. Maybe it is less of a mess after rebuilding? Or more?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 21, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The fire was in November of 2019, 4th floor.. Not sure when this season was filmed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This season was filmed long before the fire.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think Shavi had more than 1 problem with his choice of fabrics... I think he was on the bottom at least 1 other time and his main critique was choice of fabric. He was relying on muslin to be his foundation fabric and if I'm not mistaken... muslin has no stretch or give...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is what I thought, Lexie and also thought you would know. 😇 Thanks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Marquise deserved the loss. I knew they wouldn't send Victoria home, but she needs to learn to accept downs along with ups.

I do give her props for helping Dayoung. Props to Geoffrey too.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Once again, Victoria made the same ding dang diddly thing she makes every week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep, and for the second competition in a row she ignored the theme.

I wish she was not being used as the narrator.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
victoria is a horrible sport. and next week may quit? good riddance to her and her same outfit each week.

They should have sent Dayoung home on medical and brought her back another season. every week I feel like she is spreading her illness to others.

I thought Nancy was going to go home.

I love Delvin.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Nancy might go home, too.

Yes, previews show what looks like Victoria quitting. That would work for me.

I notice that some of them are listening to Christian more..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It could be Dayoung quitting. It looks like she is "sick." Going back to the beginning of the season when she had a panic attack, I said I didn't think she would be long for this competition if she can't handle the stress.

I absolutely loved Dayoung's outfit, but purple is also my favorite color. I thought the pantsuit was also nice - it was very "Versace." I get why they liked Brittany's outfit, but I'm just not a fan of anything with that much yellow since I can't wear it.

And Victoria.... I have never seen anyone melt down like that over being safe and in the bottom three. Suck it up Buttercup.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I just thought all of the designs were awful. That half pleated skirt half coat thing of Brittneys was bizarre. All of it was weird. I guess this was an editorial challenge. I was hoping Nancywould have been eliminated.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I was hoping Victoria was sent packing too. She acts like a spoiled little girl.

Out of all of the outfits I liked Devlin's the best. Did not like Brittney's at all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Dayoung would have to be carried out. It looked like Victoria stalked out. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sorry to see Marquise go.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
If you want another good fashion show (no drama and good tasks) check out Next in Fashion on Netflix hosted by Tan France from Queer Eye and a woman named Alexa (my Echo is getting a workout every time someone calls her by name.} There are ten episodes and many countries are represented. I binged it in three days.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the tip! I will check it out!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Anyone have their picks for the Final 3?

Mine are Brittany, Delvin and Geoffrey. I like Dayoung... but she seems too fragile... I'm hoping Victoria quits this week. She's very talented but everything she creates looks the same and I don't think she's embracing the Project Runway experience by ignoring the challenge themes.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Cass_cat, I'd be interested in knowing what you think about it.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
My favorites are Delvin and Chelsey and if I have to pick a third it would be Geoffrey. I'm not a fan of Brittany.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so over big baby poor sport Victoria, wish she would have quit and Chelsey would have stayed

Delvin is my fav, I also love Geoffrey.