TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Spy Games (on Bravo)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Spy Games (on Bravo) users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This started last week, Mondays at 10pm, anyway I finally watched the first show and was intrigued.

It could be fun, they live in a house and have missions to complete, seems like one person is sent home each week and the winner gets $100,000.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight if you are interested.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed it!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 27, 2020 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought it was interesting that the old guy went home even tho I thought it was a good decision.

And it appears that "assaulting" your fellow contestants may not be a reason to get you kicked off. There seems to be some physicalness that is going to occur tonight.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I love how the experts pointed out that the person who stole the other person's dossier should have read the contents and then put it back. Duh! And then telling others that you have it. Sharing a tent for one night with people who also want to win the same money is not a to-the-dying-end alliance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Exactly Jenjackso.

I also chuckle when Colin (is that his name) talks about his "network" instead of alliance. I think that Network will be his downfall.

They need to cut Nika loose asap. It will be intereting to see if she figures out a way to stash the dossier somewhere for Chanel to find.

Was sad to see Saif go and Charnel was really lucky to stay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 28, 2020 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I think it may have been Brock talking about his network.

It is hard to tell who they are from their cast photos (they are so serious in them).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 03, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We get a new show tonight!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 03, 2020 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yah!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Aha. Found you. I just caught up last night. Seems a little uneven so far. They need survivor people on this not pretty people.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love this show!!!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
We enjoyed it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Is it just me, or was that last test just an escape room like you can find in any town today?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved this series! I wanted Chelsea to win.

Kar, escape rooms that we can do do not handcuff us to things, they are not even close to as elaborate as the last task was. They are fun though

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I liked it and was pleased with the winner, Brock.
I think the host, Mia, was a completely unnecessary to the show.
I would watch a 2nd season and would like them to tighten it up a bit and improve casting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 06, 2020 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Marathon today on Bravo, started at 8am.... I forgot but then remembered by episode 3. It is fun to watch all in a row and I did miss a couple of shows.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 06, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the ratings were good enough for season 2, I hope so!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: