TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 18): Archive through January 05, 2020 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Basically, Dayoung had a panic attack. She won't be long for the competition.

Christian is killing it as a mentor. He was born to do this.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree, I am loving him way more than Tim and I love Tim!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep. Love Tim. Love Christian.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 20, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Dang, I liked Alan. His personality anyway. First time I ever noticed Melanie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 20, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG... LOOK AT THAT BANNER!!!! So fabulous! Thank you Jimmer.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, December 20, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Alan was all about face time, he played to the camera too much. I didn't care which one went home.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 20, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, that banner is a thing of beauty!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 20, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
uh Lakecat, yes, first time I noticed Melanie at all!

Alan.. the hat, the Brownie camera.. And the boots.. See ya!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 20, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m liking Marquise so far.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, December 20, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Me too Lakecat.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 20, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tim was not as snarky as Christian is.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, December 21, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I felt bad when Allen talked about his dad being deported. Alan is a dreamer, he said if he leaves the country he can't return so he hasn't seen his dad since he left.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, December 21, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I was put off by the guy drinking from the pitcher in this show,such little things throw me off a character, what if someone else wanted a drink from there, ugh, don't drink from the carton is a motto I believe in. I think that might have been Shavi, but it was a quick scene and I was sleepy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 04, 2020 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
For the first time in a long time I actually liked all the outfits that were in the top three and it wouldn't matter to me which designer won.

As far as the bottom three, I thought Karlie was displaying total elitist snobbery when she said she would never wear Tyler's outfit anywhere. His outfit wasn't that bad - just simple. Shavi's model couldn't even walk in her outfit - that outfit was "unwearable." I can't help but think that if Tyler didn't mouth off to Karlie, he may not have been eliminated.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, January 04, 2020 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
worse yet, Tyler has been boring. I swear I had his outfit in the 70's. I don't think you need to have a missing piece in the side to be forward looking, that kind of annoys me. But I still can't see why Tyler thought his outfit was special. It was so ordinary, and his previous stuff may not have been perfect but at least it was not so plain. The concept of something you would wear to dinner on Martha's Vinyard escapes me.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Saturday, January 04, 2020 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Christian is a killjoy I don’t see the appeal, he’s joyless and too serious.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, January 04, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think part of the reason they sent Tyler home is that this was the third week straight he was in the bottom.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 05, 2020 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Last season, Hester was constantly in the bottom yet she made it to the finals.

Sadies, yeah I didn't get the concept of what you would wear to a dinner on Martha's Vineyard. During the summer wouldn't one wear a long maxi-dress if it were outside?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, January 05, 2020 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m not sure why Tyler mentioning wearing that out to dinner with The Kushners was so controversial.
The concept of the design was to represent America, Tyler thought what’s more American than the Hamptons or Martha’s Vineyard in the Summer. However, is was nothing special or original.
I’m surprised Nancy’s design was so highly praised. It was OK, but I could not see Karlie wearing it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, January 05, 2020 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
And the pants on the blue jean design were too big at the hip/thigh area. Too much fabric, which made her look hippy. The only disigns I really liked were the winner and Tammy’s. I liked Tammy’s sleeves that were made from a pleated skirt.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, January 05, 2020 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
because they hated her in the beginning, she wasn't welcome in their home. They didnt think she was good for their son. They have warmed to her now and accept her. He was just plan rude to mention her inlaws no matter what the situation

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, January 05, 2020 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I took it as she's only famous and got the Project Runway job because being married to the Kushners (And by proxy connections to Trump) got her there. Not by all the hard work she has done on her own to get where she is now. Insulting to any professional woman to be told your only there because of your husband.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, January 05, 2020 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Karlie was a very successful model, the "face of" several famous houses. Petty sure that is why she got the job. All the other hostesses of this show were famous models.
Yes, her in laws hate her and have no qualms on saying so. She does not dine with them.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, January 05, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I did not know that about her in-laws.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, January 05, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
nevermind, too much detail