TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 18): Archive through December 15, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The sick girl did pretty well considering she only had one day to get her outfit done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Victoria, JEffry, Marquisue, Tyler, Delvin and Veronica are the highest and lowest scorers.

Sick girl was safe. Oh, Veronica's was bloomers. they really liked Delvins. Tyler's is origami inspired, Nina was not as impressed as other judges.

Victoria spent time making her leather bag, some of the judges really liked her outfit, but didn't like that she didn't line it but had time to make a bag.

They don't like Jeffry's outfit, Nina says alot of ideas and it's not really working.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Marquise says his is a street safari vibe, the judges all seem to like it. Nina really likes the blouse.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Delvin, Victoria and Marquise are the top scores, agree Victoria is not the winner. They really like Delvins, but feel that Marquise is the most "Street".

They feel Tylers was dated, but his quality was far above the other two.

Jeffrys' was more finished, and Veronicas was not finished. Nina really doesn't like Veronicas outfit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Delvin wins.

And Veronica goes home.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Watched episode 1 again as it recorded tonight and, Elaine, yes, there..

But! NO Hester Sunshine commercials for the two hours that aired tonihjy!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought Marquise won last night - the safari streetwear. I liked Delvin's outfit - that fabric was beautiful and he used it well. Definitely someone to watch!

Veronica got the loser's edit from the get-go - she was confused by the challenge, couldn't settle on a fabric, and put out a weird outfit.

Nice to see (almost) all the designers working together to help the lady who had been ill finish, although I was a bit skeptical as to whether she was really sick or just depressed because she was in the bottom 2 - I like her much better after seeing how hard she worked to put out an outfit in half the time.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
We need a Banner... hint, hint...

:-)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Cass I was looking for one this AM as I fell asleep before the eviction. I wish it started a little earlier and I do like the way the "safe" contestants are sent off stage up front.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The safe designers have always been sent off first thing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I thought the green dress won, off to check.

Roxip you are correct it was Marquise who won, I got confused, LOL.

Cass Cat I already asked about a banner.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The other dress was more "street" per the judhes.

The green dress was nice, but maybe better that Mr White Coat I know more than Christian Siriano" did not win so soon.

I loved the group that gathered to help Dae Young, since she had only one day to shop and complete her dress. Mr White Coat clearly felt that was beneath him.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Sergio is the "I know better than Christian Siriano" guy - Delvins is the white coat guy. It is hard to keep them all sorted out this early in the process. Some others I remember - Tyler made the fierce outfit (which I thought should not have been in the bottom) with the drop crotch gaucho pants, Victoria was the Moldovan designer who was in the top 3, Jeffrey is the very anxious guy who was in the top 2 last week and bottom 2 this week, Veronica went home -- that's about as good as I get this week...and there was no Hester sighting so it was a good week!

Sergio and the other woman from Austin are from Austin, the beautiful woman with the funky glasses is from Chicago...weird the things that stick in my brain!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Delvin did some eye rolling directed at Christian, too.

Thanks for the names and associations...

I do not think Sergio was eye rolling... So good. I think.

I might wear Delvin's, not the winning look.

I was NOT in love with Victoria's outfit an I am with Christian on 👀 "that purse!" .

Nervous guy is REALLY nervous!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Put a link above that will help some.

https://www.bravotv.com/project-runway/about

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Chelsey is from Chicago and gorgeous. Not rocking the glasses in pictures, but she did rock them.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Sergio is the one who said he designs for matronly women because the young can't afford good clothes. Christian laughed at that . I thought his was the worst outfit, It could have been meticulous, but just so ugly. Because all street people demand a train to drag on the sidewalk

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That train was ridiculous.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The after show link on that site is fun.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I agree about Chelsea, Seamonkey. I was thinking if her model ever didn't show, she could easily rock the runway!

Sergio's dress this week made me think more of 'Gone With the Wind' than street wear.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The Carol Burnett type Gone With The Wind, Kappy. If you are young you probably don’t know what I mean.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well I don't agree with that, Carol Burnett's outfit was more wearable and better to look at. with the curtain rod through the shoulders removed, it would have not been as fashion forward.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I did flash on Carol Burnett.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZavCkl9mY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Sadiesmom, I agree.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder Seamonkey.