TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 18): Archive through December 12, 2019 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm starting a new thread for this and moving posts over.

Honestly, it would help if someone (anyone?) could start new threads for new seasons for these reality shows, because I don't always follow them (they aren't always available in Canada).

Anyway, I hope I got it right. I guess it's Season 18? Let me know if there should be any changes. Thanks. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
New season started tonight!!!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 1:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/project-runway-season-premiere-recap-blast-off-live-blog-news/

Really good play by play.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
All of the designers seemed to be really talented and I cannot be mad about the two that were let go - how weird is it that the two weakest got paired together...or is it that the negative energy created by their pairing made them the weakest? No matter what I thought most of the designs worked very well and I thought the final 4 designs (well, 3 of them) were exceptional. I loved that brown jumpsuit! And I thought it funny that the self-proclaimed "already advanced" guy was beat by his partner. She must be more advanced than he was!

Ughh - are we going to have to see Hester's commercials the whole season long?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Kind of wished they’d have an individual challenge in the first episode. I would have liked to have seen what the pink haired girl could do.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, individual first, but at least Asha left. I was worried that they would keep her to represent designers of covered looks, but that was a bit mess and she had a 'tude.

The guy who is too cool for school and too advanced for Christian.. Hmm.. I could enjoy any downfall there.

Enjoyed the guy who swooned for the macaroon and his partner.

And gag me over The Hester Sunshine ads. FAST FWD is my friend.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If the new season starts tonight, how did you guys already watched it?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think Sea meant Thursday night when she said "tonight" but posted about it after midnight.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, that makes sense. Thanks!

Eta: Now I see she wrote "started" not "starts".

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
enjoyed the premiere. I think the red and white looks should have been the other in the top with the winners. Loved that black pantsuit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL.. 8 minutes after midnight is tonight but not technically.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I still don't like Elaine, don't mind Brandon,could care less about the host and wish the snarky Nina would show up. I'm enjoying Christain and still dislike the work room. But I will keep watching because I like watching the designers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 08, 2019 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I loved those red and white outfits. They were tailored very well and I really thought they would have been in the top two. I also loved the black jumpsuit (I also liked the brown jumpsuit).

Not digging the Hester Sunshine commercials - At. All. I will have to watch this show on Friday nights so I can FF through her commercials.

Thankfully, the right two went home. I was really worried that they were going to keep them because of the designer and her "covered looks." We've been there, done that on PR - several times.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 08, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Was Elaine there?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 08, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same here, Lexie.. I was happy the covered look was out.

What company is Hester shilling for?

I may contact them.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, December 08, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Command Strips

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 08, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, you apparently have to sign in to comment, looks like Facebook.

I did give the YouTube of the Tim Gunn commercial a ^ and Hester's a v.. As if they care.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, December 09, 2019 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Dang. I wasn't paying attention to the commercials. I totally missed the Hester Sunshine commercials.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 09, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lucky you!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Didn't she win some kind of challenge with that company the last season?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I am sure she did, but wish they aired during some show I did not watch. I now know to hold the remote so I can FF.

For the first commercial, I was not paying attention, as usual and for a moment, I feared that Hester was involved with this season!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha.... "if a cat were a person they would probably be wearing a train because they (the cat) are extra".

I loved this comment, it is so true about cats, they are extra.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Karate Kat, LOL.

Some of the models are pulling off the "cat" theme.

Y'all know I love a good twirl.

So far, Melanie's is the only one I don't care for.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Really like Chelsea's outfit.

Veronica did weird blousy short short pantaloons, very odd.

And Sergio did a huge gown, they asked him what street she was on, he said she was going grocery shopping.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nancys is sort of odd, but her jacket is kind of cool.