TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: Hells Kitchen Season 15: Archive through September 19, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Finally, Jackie is sent packing.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
A chef whom I went to high school with (and has been on Chopped and Cutthroat Kitchen), told me (when I asked why) that most chefs smoke because of the stress.
Stupid habit, ruins the taste buds.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I seem to have missed at least one episode (saw a look back at taste test) and suddenly they were at Black Jacket time and instructing a family member to cook a dish.. seemed a bit unfair simce a couple of them had family members who are chefs..

So they are down to all women and Dannie gone as well.

Kona.. I remember way back when my brother worked in restaurants.. I'm sure the chefs smoked but they also worked fueled by alcohol. He said it was best to keep a distance since they had bad tempers AND access to the knives.

It does seem counterproductive to destroy something that should be a tool of their trade.. tastebuds.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
There is still one guy left: Jared.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Didn't they used to get black jackets at top 10? This is one show that seems to keep the sides pretty even. Couldn't believe the red team was doing so well with just 3, surely there was some behind the scenes sous chefery?

And when Jared got called out for a hair in that pan, my first thought was that sound boom! (Because he's bald, it couldn't be his hair)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oops.. I guess he just made it look dramatic but then gave him the jacket.. sorry, Jared!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Just read that Gordon's wife had a miscarriage in her 5th month of pregnancy. So sad.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes very sad news. They were so happy to be having another child. They seem like nice parents. I enjoy watching Gordon and his kids when they are cooking together. As far as I can tell he puts on an act for Hell's Kitchen and is very different in real life.

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Seems like a very devoted husband and father.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm very sad for themon the loss of their baby.

I used to love his Brit show the F Word when the family was involved and they were raising animals at home. Plus Janet Street-Porter was always funny

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is sad.. in his book (one of them) you can tell how much he enjoys the kids and cooking for friends and family.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Hell's Kitchen has at least two more seasons, I read.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Watched the premiere and they have a really strong women's team. Wonder how it will take for them to explode.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Michelle won All-Stars. Not surprised.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the spoiler. I never liked Michelle from the get go so I’ll just delete my recording.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Seriously Ramsey? Wow! Michelle can’t lead a kitchen..... Ben is more of a leader than weak Michelle

First off I couldn’t stand this girl this whole season, her and Ben may both be great cooks, but she was so weak leading her kitchen that Ben got robbed

Guess they wanted a woman to win this year SMH

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Really? I thought Ben struggled more with leading, Ramsey had to step in and fire Robin for him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was happy!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Although Michelle is a great chef, I think she is too young and inexperienced to lead the Hell's Kitchen Restaurant in Las Vegas.

Ben would have been a better choice IMO.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think that Ramsey went into this with some other all-star in mind to win it all. But, that person didn't make it to the end. I thought Nick would win from the final group, if not him, then Benjamin. As soon as Ramsey put Michelle in the final 3, I figured she would win it. Frankly, once I learned that Michelle won, I did not watch the finale.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I too was surprised Michelle won. I thought she played a good game. I thought her and Nick teaming up would put them in the finals...I did like the last episodes I thought it was different (and contrived - I mean honestly Ramsey had to go and make a call before taking all 3? Once they showed them there, I knew it was well planned in advance).

I kept going back and forth on Benjamin, I really thought Nick would be chosen.

I still enjoyed watching the episode, thought this Hells Kitchen season was better than most, still too much drama, but drama sells, so I get it

Kookiebird who do you think was Ramsey’s front runner? I’m just glad Milly didn’t make it to the finals, while I liked him, he was just sad to watch, he should’ve been cut much sooner imho.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I was surprised Nick didn't make it to final two also, especially after Ramsey *raved* about his menu.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought it was the other blond girl that hung with Michelle. I can't think of her name.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Went to Hells Kitchen restaurant that opened here in Las Vegas this year.
konashark had the welly - LOVED IT.
I had the short ribs - LOVED IT.
Shared the lobster rissotto app - smaller portion than we see on TV but - LOVED IT.
Going back for lunch soon, to make our way down their entire app list (and try a burger).
Guess who came out to say "hi"?Hells Kitchen

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 19, 2018 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow! That is soooo cool, Kona!

Glad you enjoyed it. How were the prices? Reasonable or ridiculous?