TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through October 30, 2019 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Who's Eric?

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Isn't Eric-ee Larissa's newest boyfriend??

Edit: I googled...yes, Eric was Larissa most recent boyfriend. They apparently split a few days ago.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
OH yeah, forgot about him.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I should have said that above. Apparently she announced their breakup on social media but forgot to tell him.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 30, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
What’s the deal with Tim? He has a hot Latina in bed with him and he stops. Hmmm.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
He baffles me. He is all show and no action! And what is up with his eyebrows?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have wondered whether he was trans (and apparently so has a lot of twitter people, according to distractify.com). He says he is not so I guess he would know!

I'm still pondering on the Jenny/Sumit situation. I can't for the life of me figure out how he thought that would work out in the long run?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Well I was thinking that even though Angela is crass, she’s very like able but after last nights tell all, I take that back.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The term "bully" is thrown around too often, but Angela is indeed a bully.

Imagine being her daughter. I get the idea that Angela would hire an evil doctor to hold the daughter hostage and force her to give up her eggs..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And with Coltee and Debbie, why do they show the lighted window over a garage when they are then shown in a room that is clearly downstairs?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I noticed that about their townhouse also! I guess since the garage takes up the front of the house that's the only way that makes sense but it really doesn't make any sense, does it? Let's just be grateful they don't show them in bed together.

At her best Angela is a fame wh*re. At her worst she's a despicable human being. She wanted all the attention and when she went too far she left (I don't think for a minute she would have left unless she was forced to do so by production).

But I don't hold Avery and Tim blameless. I think they went after Jesse (who had absolutely NO REASON to even be there) in order to get more screen time themselves, because they actually are pretty boring and irrelevant.

This recap show always wastes so much time on stuff that the viewers really could care less about. I could live without the drama and the cursing and would like to actually have a host on board that actually asks questions that the viewers want to hear.

Don't even get me started on Caesar. He's such a huge drama queen - no sympathy for him from me!

All in all an unlikeable cast.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Avery and Tim went off on Jesse because they truly care about Darcy. And Avery especially, as she explained, because Jesse's manipulative, abusive behavior reminded her of what she went through. I don't think it had anything to do with wanting fame.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Angela's lucky it wasn't my daughter whose finger she slapped away. I looked at dd & asked "where's Terri?" NO ONE would treat one of my kids that way, and one's 20 & one's 33. I'd have gone to jail. When she was going after Avery, "she ain't no Muslim, speaking to her elder like that"...screech went the record needle...thought she didn't wanna be considered someone's elder. Angela's a mess; Darcy is extremely needy (4 years talking and you don't know he's been engaged before?); wth was Jesse there for?; Caesar, Caesar, Caesar, wake the hell up!
I wouldn't be surprised (sickened but not surprised) if Angela doesn't get a spin-off like Chantal did since she's such a train wreck.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Kamini or whatever her name is, will be a handful. That dowry/ bride price seems to be a little too important to her and the family in this day and age.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Her name is Akinyi. It was only $800 so far and they asked for $3000 and it's a very different culture.

Here's what Benjamin had to say:

Benjamin continued in his post, "I chose to do the Bride price ceremony on my own merits. I respect Akinyi's family and the amount of patience that they had to exercise [due] to my lack of knowledge."

"I chose to do this because of the beauty that I found within the culture. I did not come into this journey clueless," he wrote.

"I had done research, spoken with Akinyi and talked with others in America from her tribe. It is not okay for anyone to treat Akinyi, her family, or friends with disrespect."

Read more at https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/90-day-fiance-before-90-days-star-benjamin-taylor-dont-disrespect-akinyi-obala-and-her-family-it-not-okay-26623.php#PawIXK61GGgkqtee.99

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
and just to put that $3000 in perspective, I believe David's dowry gift for Annie was around $25,000!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
On some of the other sites people speculate that she and her family are running a marriage scam.

Karuuna, you are much kinder than me regarding Avery. I guess I just have a good case of reality show skepticism.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Roxip, he filed for the K1, so she seems to be willing to move to America. Who knows?

She didn't seem that enamored of him, to be frank. I always cringe when they insult their "fiance" that way.

As for Avery, having dealt with abused women who have not sufficiently recovered from their abuse, that kind of leakage is quite normal, so it seemed real to me.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Avery is a bit of a mystery to me. She hasn't really been very transparent, but then again in a season of people who have overshared to the max perhaps she simply just hasn't had the time to have a major storyline...but her ignorance in no knowing what she was getting herself into and doing some due diligence before she ran away and married someone who is likely never to be able to come to the United States has just irked me, and her blowing off her mom's caring like she does has infuriated me (dropping that she's moving to Syria AFTER she is married and dismissing her mother's concerns - while all age appropriate just bother me a lot, especially since I have a daughter near her age (who is also in a relationship that I'm not crazy about...LOL!) - perhaps I identify a little too much?.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree with you about all of that, Roxip. Like many young people, she's made some very foolish decisions... and it's hard for anyone who is a parent to watch!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
According to Avery's Instagram account, Angela got booted for injuring Avery's mom during the altercation. She posted a photo of it on there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is actually hard for a non parent to watch!

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I hadn't thought about Angela getting a spinoff. Ugh. Doesn't matter, I'd watch it as much as I watched Chantel's. (not at all)

It was ironic tho, to see her screaming at Avery and Rebecca (and then Teri) about being a bully, when she was towering over, pointing her finger, being louder, confronting, cursing... *clearly* being the bully herself. And having six grandchildren does definitely NOT automatically make you the more mature one.

I was so disgusted last week by Liam, who couldn't even speak to his mother (Laura) without smiling, as her marriage is falling apart. I thought he was accepting things when he showed up for the celebration days, but nope. Even if he saw all this coming, to blatantly be so childish about his glee, so sad to watch.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's how much I watched Chantel's also!

There's just something wrong with Liam, but I also think he's seen his mother do this before (and whoo - the things that have come out about her are NOT flattering!) so he knows exactly how it is all going to end.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Maybe someone should be looking into Angela's relationship with her six grandchildren. Bullies are bullies with everyone, not just for TLC cameras. Remember she is the same woman who raised Scottie, who is now in prison for her crimes.