TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through September 18, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Larissa sat there with a look of glee during the painful segment of at least one other person.

Actually for me the lowest group there is production, and that horrible "host". Talk about encouraging, feeding and profiting from misery.

Yes, consenting adults, though some like Nicole are possibly deluded to the point where they are more used than consenting.

And none of the children are consenting.

Eric reminds me of the guys who seek out the established (i.e., higher paid) Teen Moms, to get air time.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think when someone comes to the country to marry someone , that does not fulfill their contract. they have to marry them with intent to stay not to use one person and leave them for another better offer in a few months, there has to be some sort of time limit when you can indicate they married someone on false pretenses. most immigrants have good reasons and work hard, so why do we need a con person?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
If I ever dated I think I would limit myself to people who are already in-country...LOL!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
A new season of “90 Day Fiancé” starts tomorrow-Sunday@8 PM. I don’t know if I’ll watch but my DVR showed it’s on.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 03, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's a "Before the 90 day" in case you are looking for it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Oh crap and I just deleted it bc I thought it was an old one. I’m about to give up on this franchise.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I hear ya!! It's like sorting a tangled web just to watch the most current episode...ugh!

I had deleted the 2nd episode of The Family Chantel and had to watch it on my computer at the TLC website.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I still haven't finished watching the first episode of The Family Chantel.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
OMG Sumit! You lying little cheater!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No kidding, Roxip. I wonder if it was an arranged marriage?

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
So glad to see others posting about Sumit's announcement....poor Jenny...wow.

And yeah Kar, I think you might have something there.

And although I'm not sure these two will continue as a couple, but watching Karine give birth to Paul's son was amazing to watch.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I suspect you are correct and it was an arranged marriage, but how devastating to Jenny! What's even stranger is that if I recall correctly she has visited him in India previously and even met and stayed with his family...was this marriage before or after that? The sad thing is that I truly thought Sumit loved Jenny...but that is not how you treat someone you love.

Karine was a trooper and I'm glad Paul was able to step up and be there for her.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
My household is watching particularly closely this season. My younger daughter & her friends went to school with Avery, the 19 year-old from Columbus. It's fun watching her segments, with them, and hearing about who she was before converting to Islam. "Oh yeah, mom, you thought so-n-so was wild, you wouldn't believe how wild Avery was". Avery didn't convert for Omar, that is true. The first few teasers made it sound that way and Avery requested they correct it. She is currently at home but can't say too much about it because the season is still airing, but she and Omar are together though we're not sure they're married. I did find out that the tell all has been filmed, which kinda explains why the couples seem surprised by what was included in the show.
I kinda came down on Terri, Avery's mom, about some of her snarky comments but my girls are siding with Terri & explaining why Terri's so skeptical.
How sad is my life that I'm obsessed with this season? 😂
Next up, my take on Darcy and Tom...could Darcy be more desperate? After seeing his female friends I understand now why Darcy's fake hair, lips, boobs are attractive to him. I mean, when your top barely covers your nips, might want a bit more coverage. I'm just really tired of Darcy. Can you tell?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 13, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I can't wait, considering I've certainly given my opinions a wee little bit (insert side eye roll from everybody...LOL!). Interesting take on Avery.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m just now getting caught up. At this point I think Omar has good intentions toward Avery. You have good reasons to be invested in this season BJM, you know her! That’s exciting. Darcy seems to attract self centered types but she’s exhausting. I felt really sorry for the pedicure guy although he was really stupid.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I do think Omar has good intentions but I'm not sure that Avery has a clue what she's signing up for...living in a third world country that is in the middle of a war zone...why would Omar even WANT to bring her into that environment?

Zied is another creature altogether. I think he just wants a sugar mama and a free ticket to the United States. And sex.

Darcy is … I'm not sure about her other than she has a desperate need for attention. She needs to stay home with her kids and let things just happen instead of trying to force them. She makes me very uncomfortable.

Pedicure guy - it scares me that there are people walking around in this world that are that gullible. He has been told by numerous people that he's being catfished. Somebody needs to call Dr. Phil!

Didn't get to watch Pillow Talk last night (I fell asleep plus I'm annoyed that I have to see
Colt-eee and Debbie on my television screen again).

Whoo hoo - we get to see what Sumit's justification is tonight...or at least Jenny's reaction to it. I truly feel sorry for her but will admit that I will watch to the last minute.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Is Sumit someone from another one of those 90 Day shows?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did I hear the guy with the g friend and ex from Colombia say he was 38? If so, he doesn’t present himself as a 38 yr old and not in a good way.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sumit is from 90 days The Other Way.

Pillow Talk was great, just FF through Coltee and mum. They do this much better than the Married At First Sight version... it cracks me up.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And I was correct, it was an arranged marriage, but he married AFTER he knew Jenny? Yikes.

And he can go to jail for this? Double yikes.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Honestly for an episode or two I was thinking that the guy you are talking about's big secret was that he was transgender...and he is definitely metro-sexual (was it on Pillow Talk that one of the guys said that his eyebrows were better groomed than the girl's (LOL!)). Honestly his girlfriend isn't as pretty as I thought she would be, and her personality is not attractive.

This is Sumit's first time on 90-Day Fiance. (Should there be two ee's there?) I do not get Jenny...I would have been on the first plane back to the United States! Is it really illegal in India to shack up with another woman when you are married? I for the life of me still cannot figure out what he was thinking! I don't think thinking is one of Sumit's strong suits. I understand why Jenny was having a total breakdown but it was painful to watch.

I don't like Laura's husband or her son. Her son is just creepy with his big fake smile and ridiculous hat, and her husband is going to turn out to be a bully.

First episode where I have actually been able to stand Paul, and Karine really looked pretty. I'm glad Paul's mother was so nice to her and seemed to really like her, and that baby is super sweet.

Just send Cesar home...he doesn't need to be on this show anymore!

Trying to keep the two shows separated in my brain is tough!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Nothing bothers me more than men with impeccably groomed eyebrows. It looks weird. He seems to dress too young too.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
@Roxip, I get confused between them too! I was waiting for Avery while watching the Other Way. lol

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Ack! I missed Pillow Talk! My daughter and I are looking forward to it. Well, except for Colt-ee. And did I see it right in the promos, Debbie swirling Colt-ee's hair? Barforama, dude. 😨

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Nothing like mother-son time hanging out on the couch in their PJs...at least it's the couch!

I saw on RealityTea.com that Colt-ee and Eric-ee have now bonded. Spare me-ee!