TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through August 27, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cute little article on Below Decks:

https://tinyurl.com/y5ktpfhq

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So sad.... Entertainment Tonight @etnow
ยท9m
'Below Deck' star Captain Lee Rosbach is mourning the untimely death of his son.

https://www.etonline.com/below-deck-star-lee-rosbach-mourns-death-of-his-son-addiction-is-an-insidious-disease-129481

Annie

08-15-2009

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annie a private message Print Post    
Very sad, indeed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 05, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, that was an amazing docking! I couldn't believe how tight it was!!!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I heard Chef Ben's voice in a teaser........pretty sure the Chef Anastasia is out and Ben is in.
Chef Anastasia also was not happy when Captain Sandy asked about dinner and was told that it was not as good as her docking.She did that docking like a pure boss.
What is up with 3rd Stew June and her radio ? Sandy has to be upset to speak with someone the way she did June and then have to tell her to do it now.........I find June kinda lackadaisical.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And can we discuss how absolutely gross Aesha and Jack are? I understand infatuation but that is simply too much PDA - licking each other's tongues in front of other people...YUCK!

June and Jack could leave and I would be very happy. What was up with her and her attitude toward Joao?

Anastasia seems to think just because you were a sports figure you are lower class than their normal charter. Her attitude needs a serious check!

Captain Sandy docking that boat - more than impressive!

SPOILER:

I just read on another site that the rumor about Chef Ben is not true.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Awwww Noooo. It mus t be a visit then.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roxip, someone said that back when this was filmed Ben was pictured wearing a Sirroco t-shirt. So I dunno....

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Since I'm a relative newcomer to Below Deck I don't know who he is (but dying to find out). This was just an article quoting Collin. Of course this could be misdirection...

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/below-deck-med-colin-macy-otoole-shuts-down-rumors-chef-ben-will-return.html/

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Below Deck OG and Med are my favorite reality shows . Unfortunately, of late they have focused too much on who is hitting on who but, I love the peek below deck .

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Ok, no Ben I guess but if someone is fired perhaps it is the deckhand with all the hair.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I think it could be Travis. He has been a jerk. But boy jack is a slacker

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Best episode ever!! We actually got to see some behind the scenes yachting. Scuba diving to free the anchor, clipping along to another port at almost top speed, the water was just flying by, the docking was fantastic and they all had quite an audience. I had goose bumps when it was over.

It was a nice break from the drunken sexual antics we are usually overloaded with.

I agree June was soooo rude to Joao. There is something not quite right with her.

I feel like Anastassia is doing a really good job. Isn't it up to Hannah to tell the guests they can have their eggs anyway they like?

Annie

08-15-2009

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annie a private message Print Post    
I don't think it would have been Hannah because she doesn't work the breakfast shift. Hannah works the evening shift, so I think that would have been Aesha. I recall Aesha giving a previous breakfast order to Mila that included specific egg requests and pancakes.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It seems like to me that Hannah works all the time! I'm glad to know that she doesn't. (I'm being serious - I have wondered how she continues to always seem to be present to work - I would be exhausted!)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 19, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
He's back...........................

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I couldn't hang for 1-1/2 hours last night (of course I didn't start watching until around 11 pm) - I guess that was misdirection on Collin's part...who would have thought he was a sneaky little liar!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roxip, all of them were saying Ben didn't come back but we knew they were lying because there were pictures of Ben on Instagram/Twitter wearing a Sirocco shirt.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I wish Ben had been the Chef for the very picky guests who found fault with Anastasia's food. And yes I know they said there was a hair.I believed that the Ben sighting was untrue. Fooled me !

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess when you pay $30,000+ for the yacht experience you expect haute cuisine...LOL! I probably would just want burgers and fries (sans the truffle sauce).

Annie

08-15-2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annie a private message Print Post    
I heard Hannah say in an interview "Ben does not replace Mila"... which is technically true. 'Nas replaced Mila. LOL

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ben is a little frazzled being back on a yacht. He has been catering on land for a few years now. And the burners keep going out.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
One would think they would have better equipment...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The galley on this ship is atrocious. It is way too small and the equipment doesn't work. I don't know how any chef manages to put out six meals a day (three for the guests and three for the crew) in a kitchen that is this shitty.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I feel like watching Ben last night was a validation for Anastasia. Look what she was working with as a first time chef, and her food looked better to me. Ben had Anastassia helping him, Travis helping him and his food was cold also. I'm just not a sashimi fan, and I don't think the two asparagus tips would have gotten me through the night. Do you suppose you can ask for your sashimi to be thrown on the grill? LOL