TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing with the Stars Season 28: Archive through September 23, 2019 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
According to the rumor mill, Christy's partner is not that old.... Sailor will be in good hands.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
They are revealing the partnerships as each couple comes out to dance.
Hannah was first, partnered with Alan Bersten. They did well scores were 7/7/6. I was hoping she's be partnered with Gleb.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
If anyone finds pictures of the couples together I’d appreciate a link to them so I can use them to make a banner. Thanks! :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I cried through Sailors and smiled through Sean’s.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Don't remember seeing Keo tonight?

James VanDerBeek & Emma had highest score tonight -- 21

Hannah Brown & (don't remember) were 2nd -- 20

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Good beginning was NICE for a change not to have a cast of ringers and "stars" with previous dancing experience. First out, in my opinion, will be Lamar Odom. No grace, no rythym (which amazed me, basketball players ought to have some!) Biggest surprises: James Van der Beek and Sailor Brinkley -Cook.

Will be interesting to see the new scoring/voting systems. Hoping there's not another unfair debacle like last year,

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I really want James VDB to do well.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 16, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
If I had to speculate, I think it’ll be this:

Bottom 3 couples are revealed

We have 5 minutes to save 1 of them through an internet/twitter vote,

Then the judges will vote to save one of the other two. (the UK version has only a bottom 2, then the judges vote to save one- but they have 4 judges, so they could split 2-2, in which case it goes to the original audience vote)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We being eastern and central, of course... 😠

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was a good first episode!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I have not found any good pictures of the couples, yet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I never thought of James Van Der Beek as sexy until last night. Wow, sexiness was pouring off him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Major props to Sean Spicer for owning his puffy shirt!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Lamar might have killed so many brain cells that his days of athletic grace are behind him. I'm not saying that to be hateful...simply a statement of fact. The many almost died and is darned lucky to be alive, much less upright and dancing!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Roxip. It's a miracle he's walking and talking as well as he is. He was in a coma for quite a while and was not really expected to make it. He's a medical miracle.

I think either he or Spicer should go first, with the other going 2nd. Both bad.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    

quote:

If I had to speculate, I think it’ll be this:

Bottom 3 couples are revealed

We have 5 minutes to save 1 of them through an internet/twitter vote,

Then the judges will vote to save one of the other two. (the UK version has only a bottom 2, then the judges vote to save one- but they have 4 judges, so they could split 2-2, in which case it goes to the original audience vote)

That's pretty much what is done on AGT starting at quarter-finals though with longer voting time by viewers.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Christie Brinkley was on The Talk yesterday. I like her more after that interview. On DWTS she and her daughter come across as saccharine sweet. Over the top for me. She was like that on The Talk too. Now I think that is truly her (and her daughter's) personality. I like her. She showed X-ray of her arm and her bare arm from above the cast to a ways above her elbow. Very badly bruised. That was a BAD accident.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Sean Spicer will be auctioning off his puffy shirt for charity.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I saw online where Wendy Williams claims it was all a setup to get the daughter on The show. Sounded like jealous crap to me.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes she said Christy was faking the break but she has xrays. I have wondered once these celebrities find out how much work it is,if they would fake an injury.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
why would they have to set it up? they could have just had her daughter from the start

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://thegrio.com/2019/09/21/sheryl-underwood-slams-wendy-williams-over-christie-brinkley-criticism/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/09/21/christie-brinkley-claps-back-wendy-williams-faked-injury-comments-sailor-dwts-interview/

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Mary & Brandon were eliminated tonight. Brandon is new pro? After Len voted them out, I noticed a number of the pros went over to Brandon to reassure it was his "star", not him and his teaching.

Hannah & Alan scored highest -- 7 7 7

Judges said Sean did better this week than last. Hope he sticks around for a while. He is funny, good sense of humor.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought Lamar improved a lot.