TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through April 22, 2019 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Tacky, as always.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't have an issue with Katie's weight, however, someone should give her some advice on how to dress that is flattering. Just about everything I have seen her in doesn't look flattering.

I mean she did her producer interviews in a dress like Stassi has on above and all I could think about was her boobs looked saggy, LOL.

These girls need a stylist, or someone who knows about different body shapes and how to compliment them.

Even Brittany's boobs look saggy and she just got them so I am thinking they need someone to school them about proper foundations under their clothes.

JMO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And oh my word, LVP just doesn't seem to learn, Jax is back on staff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And, this is hysterical that these women do not realize they are talking about James the same way they used to speak about Jax.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I understand that Billy was triggered by having been excluded her whole life, but I just wanted Katie to take the high road (ha! Katie!!!) and say, "I'm so sorry you felt that way. We didn't purposely mean to exclude you and I'm sorry it seemed that way. We'd all love to have your help in planning future Girls Nights In." All she had to do was to acknowledge Billy's feelings and apologize, but she always gets soooooo defensive.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I really don't like most of the women on this show (with the exception of Stassi). Stassi cracks me up with her confessionals (and she's the only one who seems to have a keen sense of self-awareness). But it ticks me off that I have to defend Katie from Billie. Billie was waaaaaaaay out of line with the whole "fat card" and "trans card" comments. I think they may support Billie, but they don't really like her as a person.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know why they all put up with Kristen. She just seems like a drunken, hateful bi*** to me. I wish she would let go of her vendetta against James. I admire that he's trying to get sober. Alcohol does seem to be the root of most of his problems (as it is Kristen's also). She's just so obsessed with him and intent that he never have another chance at anything. The difference between her and James (and the reason that Lisa is willing to give James another chance but not Kristen) is that James is trying to make changes to his lifestyle, while Kristen is not. I just wish they would kick her to the curb. She gets on my last nerve.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 25, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who died and made Katie God? She really thinks she gets to run everything. Tom was totally correct calling her out on the fact that she only wants to dish it out but can't take it.

It is about time that someone stands up to her, hope it is soon. Calling someone fat, upsetting the women with the facts about their boyfriends (who are usually in the room as well) is not nice, but it is hardly a hostile workplace.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, if I remember correctly James didn't call her fat. I think he just told her to lose 10 lbs. because she didn't look good in those shorts. Katie is absolutely insufferable (as is Kristen). And don't even get me started on Lala, who is supposed to be about "empowering women" (whatever that means), yet she is constantly attacking Raquel and Billie.

Stassi and Scheana make the show for me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Lala is dealing with her grief over her dad, but that's still no excuse to be so hateful to people. She does say some terrible things to Raquel and Billie. LVP should put her on leave until she gets her emotions under control.

And I totally agree about Katie. She is just not a nice person at all anymore. I don't know how Tom puts up with her. She's a bully for sure.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If my hubby and I were on a plane and I was constantly rage-texting him the whole time, we would be finished. He would not put up with that for a minute (nor would I). That's abuse. Katie is totally a bully.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I saw him on WWHL and he said that he offered her the seat but she wouldn't take it, that she was stubborn. I would have just turned off my phone and I noticed that he did sleep, LOL. And they showed the other Tom saying that Tom is a battered husband (clip from a prior show). One thing I noticed is that they never flipped to the audience to show Katie there and I was looking for it. Normally she travels with him so I thought that was interesting.

I truly don't think that marriage will last longer than the show, I think that is the only thing keeping them together.

Something is going on with Katie, she has been unhappy for some time and her weight gain is just one of the symptoms.

I think most of them would benefit from an 6 month abstain from alcohol, or at least maybe some social drinking instead of trying to purposely get blotto. They might notice their lives go better.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Totally agree, Dipo. Most people have moved beyond the party till you drop mentally by their 30s. I like to have a drink or two, but if I have more than two I will be sick. Not fun.

And I couldn't believe Brittany was doing shots! What part of no alcohol makes doing shots okay? She's going to pay the price for that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The only person you never really see getting drunk on the show is Scheana. I can't remember the last time I saw her drunk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I bet Scheena is very aware of the bad effects that Alcohol has on your looks, puffy face, bad eyes and bloating.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I feel so bad for Raquel that nobody wants to go to her puppy party.

I keep thinking about her story about not being allowed to have an ice scream cone with the other kids at school every time somebody tells her they aren't going.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought everybody was really mean to Raquel. Especially Stassi. Was it really necessary to tell Raquel that her boyfriend is Charles Manson (even though Raquel didn't know who that was--). James and Raquel just need to go make some new friends.

I have to say, I went to a dog birthday party once and it was hilarious! It was just an excuse to have a party. We had a potluck and everybody brought dog gifts for the Birthday Dog. It was really fun. The poor little dog was overwhelmed with all the attention, and at one point she snapped at my friend who tried to pet her. My friend screamed, "The Birthday Dog tried to bite me!" It was hilarious and fun. These people at Sur need to lighten up a little bit.

And Lala needs to be on medication for her anxiety. And stop drinking. If she pointed that finger in my face like she did to Raquel, she would end up with one less finger. Who does she think she is? I'm glad Lisa put her in her place and told her to go put some clothes on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I heard that Lala is in AA now; I think it was Sheena who mentioned it on WWHL. It occurred to me that a few of the other cast should join her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Good for Lala. I agree that a lot of them need to totally stop drinking. It says a lot that Brittany can't/won't stop drinking, even though her doctor has told her she has an ulcer. Is it going to take a hemorrhage to wake her up? Yikes!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I read an article the other day where Ariana says they fail for 3 months and they go out drinking every night but when filming is done she never goes out.

I wonder how many others do the same.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Biggest thing that stood out to me in this episode was the preview for next week: Jax saying something like, "I live Brittany, but I'm always gonna be #1. I'm always gonna come first." I literally gasped out loud at that. Wow. What a selfish . Did you see the look on her father's face? It was like, "Where's my gun?" I can't believe he's still that clueless. Run, Brittany, run!!!

Oh, that and Tom Schwartz taking LVP her $50k in small bills in a suitcase handcuffed to his wrist. What is he 12?! So stupid. He and Katie are a pair. Both dumb as rocks.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I thought the money in the suitcase was funny. She put him on blast, in front of the camera, for his check bouncing (he got a new account and she took almost a year to actually deposit it), so I like that he took it in a fun direction.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If he were an adult and kept better track of his money, he would have known that the check to Lisa hadn't been cashed when the account was closed and replaced it with a new one. But he's 12.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I find a lot of men I deal with in life are between 12 and 14.

I get frustrated by my kids, who are close to Tom's age. They have inheritances so they have way more money than I do and they don't balance their accounts or track things like I do and I don't even do it to the level that my husband does. They are both very tight and big savers but they don't sit down and keep track, even though we bought Quicken for each of them. They are adults and can make their own choices, but I do find it frustrating.