TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through July 13, 2019 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Can't believe that Coltee still has his mother living with them. He's quite the momma's boy and she milks it for all it's worth.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have a lot more empathy for Larissa than I used to...living with those two would drive a sane person crazy...and Larissa wasn't sane when she started out!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
David have gotten even larger

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Shut upee šŸ¤£. That was sad, but hilarious I also am feeling bad for Larissa. Did I hear right a couple weeks ago that Larissa said Debbie didnā€™t like her because she liked Colltee.s fist wife better?

On pillow talk I am loving David and Annie. The really seem sweet together. ā€œ o my Budda ā€ šŸ˜

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree about David and Annie on Pillow Talk. They seem to have a good time together, although Lauren and Alexei (do I have that right) are still my favorites.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Ashley checks herself into rehab...

https://www.eonline.com/news/1049258/90-day-fiance-s-ashley-martson-checking-into-rehab-for-depression

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh good heavens! Last night's show was bat sh*T crazy! No excuses for Jay for what he did but I thought Ashley calling the police was way out of line...and Pedro's sister...and I'm beginning to think Pedro has mental issues if he thought that was okay for that Chantel would think that that was "normal" dancing for a married man...oh no he didn't!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't know if Pedro really thinks it was "normal", but FWIW, they are a bit more lax about that kind of thing in many other countries. However, I'm guessing that his sis might have thought it was too much since she used it to bait Chantal.

I think Ashley is just very hurt and was striking out in pain. She's aiming to get him deported and I'm okay with that. I think he used her all along.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And Larissa! She needs to go! Mom is right!

Frankly, I'm not sure any of these couples have a healthy relationship. Sheesh.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
My DVR just cut off,right after the guys from the barber shop told Ashley what happened in the bathroom. I hope they replay this. I donā€™t even know what Pedroā€™s done.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That was the previous episode, Lakecat.

He had sex with a woman in the barbershop bathroom. That wasn't Pedro, it was Jay.

Pedro did sexy dancing with a friend in the DR, her legs wrapped around his waist, and a lot of grinding.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, you are a week behind! The good news is that they show these shows ad nauseum under tricky different names so your DVR continues to record them even if they aren't new!

Unfortunately Pedro's wife isn't from another country so she looks at these things with American eyes...besides, his sister did it on purpose to cause drama...funny since they are always accusing Chantel of the one to cause drama (and yes, I realize most of this is manufactured drama for the cameras).

I totally understand where Ashley was coming from but he was leaving, standing in her yard trying to call someone to pick him up, and she calls the police? She married him, has allowed his Visa to expire and now she is trying to get him deported because he is in the country illegally? Well isn't that partially her fault? Not that he cheated - he absolutely deserved to get kicked out, but I think calling the police was a little over the top.

And I was laughing at the pile of dog doo-doo that was next to the chair in the living room.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes Iā€™m so confused with this 90 Day Franchise. I thought this new one with Ashley, Pedro,Paola,Larissa etc was a one time show just to let us know what was going on with them- an update. I didnā€™t know it was another series.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They drive me crazy, personally. You can't even set it up with all "new" recordings, since you get so many repeats of what is essentially the same thing, just marked "new." and then it's always interfering with other things I'm trying to record.

They do that with Naked and Afraid too. Put two VERY old episodes together and then call it new.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.. Everything is labelled new and nothing is new.

DVR hogs.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yep, Naked and Afraid drives me crazy. They even have ā€œPop Upā€ Naked and Afraid now.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, July 01, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I gave up on naked and afraid, too many sudden animal captures at the last moment, give me Alone any time.

90 seems to have so many shows on the same time now and everyone is obnoxious. not on redeeming person. just buy yourself a spouse and have them sign a contract, it works for (cough cough) some people.

Starr

07-09-2005

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I really want to know what Jay took from Ashley's house. He ran upstairs so fast and went straight to (what looked like) behind the table... then he had a little backpack on, then the backpack wasn't there in the next shot... I was hoping they would question it on Pillow Talk but nope!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I wonder if it was his tattoo kit? That to me would be the most important thing for Jay (except hopefully condoms).

Starr

07-09-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
LOL on the condoms. He just seemed to be so sneaky for it to be a tattoo kit, but hopefully you're right.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So did 90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After appear on your television screens last night - the first half of Sunday's show? This scheduling thing is SO WEIRD!

And I just have to say, I really have always been a fan of Pao and Russ - but it seems like she is manufacturing reasons to be on television at this point. Is that a real thing - not wanting someone else to hold your baby? Quite honestly I was happy to hand mine off to anyone else so I could get a nap (and I had experienced a miscarriage a year previous also)!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think her not wanting her mother-in-law to hold the baby is revenge for them being disappointed in her for being late for her own baby shower.

She clearly is fine with her own mom holding her baby.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
She says that she doesn't even want her own mother holding the baby...but really?

She was terribly rude in being late to the baby shower. I think the mother in law is trying to make amends for how poorly they treated her when she moved to Oklahoma and Pao is trying to get even. She has already poisoned her mother against the mother in law - drama, drama, drama.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Spoiler alert for those watching "The Other Way"

Apparently it worked out for Ronald and Tiffany...they have a baby girl!
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/90-day-fianc-other-ways-153009300.html

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pao is terribly rude much of the time, at least on camera.