TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 24, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through May 24, 2019 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Chieko.....the psychology is interesting. I'm thinking most this season are here for the money more than for love. I don't like what's his name that the first elimination promised his partner he would save her then ditched her. I feel like he is using his new mate. I think his name is Anthony? Hans is an entitled jerk, glad he he is gone too although I was on his side when that guy , same jerk guy I mentioned above was arguing with him for calling him out to his mate and really all the things he told her/everyone was the truth, they even showed replays.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch Forged in Fire? They make knives and swords and test them to see who made the best and that person gets a cash prize. Its an interesting show and I have learned a lot about making these things, but, I will watch any kind of competition show--baking, sewing, modeling, losing weight, physical challenges--so this is right up my alley. The only thing I dont like is that they use dead pigs and other animals sometimes to test the weapons on.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch RuPaul's Drag Race? My daughter has been watching it for years and since she came home from college this time has been dragging me in to watch it also. It is a really funny show and the transformations on some of these people are amazing!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CableJockey I love that show, it amazes me that people have this talent to make swords and other stuff. Plus the competitions where they run thru stuff and chop it are fascinating.

I don't always catch it but when I do it is mesmerizing.

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
Roxip...Haven't missed in episode in 11 years...but it's not a real hot topic of discussion here. Heck...It's not even a tepid topic.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've seen a little of Forged in Fire and what I saw looked very cool!

I've also heard that RuPaul's Drag Race is a fun show.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’ve seen every season of Rupauls Drag Race. I Love it. I usually root for the pretty girls,but I’m hoping Yvie Oddly wins. I like her quirky style. When I was in Puerto Vallarta in April, Tammy Brown( maybe season 2) was performing there. We saw her at a restaurant and I had stars in my eyes.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I have watched Drag Race since the start. I love it!! Lakecat, I want Yvie to win soooo bad!!!

I also liked quirky Tammy!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I will add that I think Brooke Lynn is flawless! but I still want Yvie to win. Her story touched me

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I loved Nina West... so sad Silky stayed over her... I'm hoping for a Evie win! Brooklyn is too perfect...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why Silky is still in this competition! I'm hoping for an Yvie/Evie win myself...just love her.

Brooklyn is gorgeous but doesn't seem to have much depth...although I'm glad her relationship with Miss Vanjie still seems to be going strong.

This is only the second season I have watched (and the first one was last week...LOL!). I just love the process they go through transforming themselves into their drag personas.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I have watched Ru Paul and it makes me so jealous how these guys can look so glamourous while I trip wearing high heels!
Also love watching Ink Master in spite of the fact I have no interest in getting tattoed myself.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Ink Master is also one of my favorite shows. My heel wearing days are for the most part far behind me now...I just sigh in envy.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
At 6 foot tall I never really had any heel wearing days,I always felt like a giraffe on rolling skates. I know some of these queens must be taller than me.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My best friend in high school and college was 5'11 (and a former Miss and Mrs. Texas). She still rocks those high heels...LOL!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Her name wasn’t Gretchen was it? My roommate was friends with Miss USA 89. She was at least 5’11.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Her name was Sandra Miller and she was 78 or 79. Yes I'm officially old...LOL!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I’m a bit shocked at this- CBS is going to be airing Love Island FIVE days a week...

https://deadline.com/2019/05/love-island-cbs-five-nights-a-week-1202615524/

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well that's 5 hours a week I know what channel I won't be watching.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's an astonishing time commitment. It sounds like a modified version of Bachelor in Paradise?

I'm not judging or critical but I just don't understand how people have the time available to watch that much of one TV show.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jimmer- the show is a MASSIVE hit in the UK and Australia (in the UK it airs six days a week), and has become a bit of a cult thing here too (they air the eps on Hulu). Though I don't know if it'll translate over here- they're a lot more permissive about sexual situations on over-the-air TV than we are (they air it in the UK at 9pm and not 8 when the restrictions are looser and allow nudity and stronger language)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What Naja said.

What Jimmer said, too. (BB, too, if I wasn't on this board with a history of watching)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Remember though- the first season of USBB was six days a week (and we still have three).

Jimmer- yes, sort of, but there are a lot of audience votes...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Island_(series_4)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I was including the 24/7 (sort of) live feeds too. When BB started, I was much more isolated and homebound, so BB was a welcome friend, then I got into TVCH.

But in recent years, I have been so much more active outside the house and BB is a lot.

This new show, no way I would even start that. My DVR is busy enough as it is!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, May 24, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Omg for Paradise Hotel!!!! That Nicole is a piece of work!! What a shit disturbed! She is so rude! I want to pop her one myself! Lol