TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: Inkmasters: Archive through December 24, 2018 users admin

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I want Josh gone. I cannot even watch when he speaks.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well, the problem is he has the work to back it up.
I don't think it is completely even, doesn't anthony have 5 where the others have 3 and 2?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 23, 2018 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, you are right. Anthony still has: Mike Diaz, Jason Elliott, Amanda Leitch (HOW IS SHE STILL THERE?), Juan Salgado and Daniel Silva. Steve has Fame, Jeremy and Roly and DJ has Josh, Frank and Deanna. So it is 5-3-3. Let's see if Anthony loses one this week and see if my conspiracy theory survives...LOL!

I still think the judges are wooed by some kind of Anthony magic powers.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well now mike is gone even though he had been more consistent and Daniel was not. Mike's tattoo wa horrific, poor person with it on them.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
DJ is now down to 2 - wasn't his the "stacked" team?

I loved the tattoo that everybody else disliked - was it Jeremy's that was the beautifully colored balloon with the frame around it? Although it was not finished I thought it could easily be corrected and to me it was the prettiest of them all.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
yeah, the best ones wanted to be on his team.
the problem was not the beautiful balloon but the stupid little balloons and the frame that was different on both sides and distracted somewhat from the picture. Simplify, he put too much in and did not concentrate on the big picture. I think the frame was different because he spent too much time on the little balloons. people forgetting what they wanted to do is the key to understand what you can do in the time limit, it seems to be what gets the better artists. ambition can be seen as a kind of greed. They want to do too much

Robinm

01-31-2006

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
I thought DJ still had 3. Amanda was the person that went home last night, isn't she on Anthony's team?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes she was from Anthony’s team

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, for some reason I thought it was the redheaded girl...that's what I get for watching late at night and half asleep!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
did I miss the finale last wee? or is it still to happen, I went to on demand to try and find what channel it was on since I Lost all my favorite channels thanks to a reboot by the cable company and it accidentally kicked off the last show. And it was the finale.
very interesting but I don't know if I will be spoiling it, so just....... interesting.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The finale was this week...I haven't watched it yet but it is recorded (I watched about the first 10 minutes but I just wasn't in the mood).

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, June 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
so a couple of years ago my one niece (of 3) was picked for being a victim, I mean subject of a tattoo. They wanted ehr to be a full back though and she would have no choice in the matter, she decided that was too much, she said she would not mind a small one on her arm or thigh if she got to pick the subject matter but not her entire back which could be about anything. Told her it was better than eyelid but, yeah I would not have agreed.

ps this is the one that did not know to ask for non-metallic ink and can not have an MRI ever. I thought that was only prison tattoos, but she did it on the cheap when she was younger.

Robinm

01-31-2006

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
Inkmasters started their new season on the 28th. It's a grudge season between Clean Rock One and Christian. They picked teams on Tuesday. If anyone watched Ink Angels, 2 of the 4 winners are on teams and one of the winners from Angels didn't even show up for the Inkmaster's show.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
missed it, will record it next week when I am gone again.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep while it was on but will watch the recording later. I've always liked Cleen Rock One and not liked Christian (but I know very little about tattoos so I might be judging more on personality than talent).

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
heh I fell asleep as well. will catch it, I have a repeat being dvr'd tomorrow.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I just realized that I watched the whole thing...LOL!

Kearie

07-21-2005

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I'm Team Cleen all the way. I don't like Christian either, personality wise.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think Teej should have one. I couldn’t really tell what Tony’s was. My recording cut off after Oliver voted for Christian. Who won?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Oh I could see what Tony;s was it was a blue skull bearded viking with helmet and horns. I could not figure out what the white lines interrupting the picture of TJ back piece stood for.
Tony won for the back tattoo. Clean won for mentor. But I have to say limiting Christian for no back or front, was quite a challenge that he did surprisingly well at with the long leg picture.

Tiffer's were not in the same league.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised about Tiffer's (haven't watched the show yet). I thought he was the best artist overall all season long and Tony the weakest...but glad Christian & Co didn't win.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
Tiffer really messed up on that lion's head, so I think it was fair that he didn't move on to the final 2, and I think Tony did have the better back tattoo. I was really hoping that Teej would win, but I think Tony did have a better tattoo. I hope we never have to hear of Clean Rock One again! Christian too...but I think Christian did do a better piece that Clean.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Christian should have taken it. His tattoo was better imo plus he showed far more versatility with the style and having to adjust for the placement. Cleen’s tattoo was just what he always does.
Teejs tiger won for me. Good for Tony though.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, December 23, 2018 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I keep watching this show just to see the artwork that goes into these tatoos. It was nice to see Kleen wearing something other than an undershirt on the finale! I never remember who wins though. I wonder if it helps their careers to win this?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, December 24, 2018 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Me too Cable. The background whining and clashes is just noise for me. I am amazed at the talent. I wish more time was spent with the actual designing and tattooing. It's one of those things about Project Runway that has changed too. I like seeing the process.