TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway - New on Bravo (Season 17): Archive through June 14, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Chloe also was seen in The Little Couple several times and created outfits for Jennifer Arnold, MD.

Wendy had cancer.

Chris March was also lost too young.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, I'm kind of surprised that the article in the second link doesn't mention Michael Costello. He's been VERY successful since PR even though he didn't win.

Costello

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I LOVED Michael Costello!!! I admit I giggle with joy at his successes... when I hear nothing about Gretchen or Ivy...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Hoping for a Sebastian win!! Or Garo!!! Hester can finish 3rd...

My prediction is I don't think Sebastian is going to have to clean houses anymore...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm happy with either a Sebastian or a Garo win. Hester's style is editorial and not commercial. No one would buy her clothes.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well the point is, while few are in the heavenly world of top designers, many are successful. reminds me of American Idol, where few are now national names, some are international stars (I.E. At least one young woman from AI3 is a star in Asia, but not here.) Apparently, although not radio successes a number tour in country music, and others do smaller clubs, but work regularly. I just got a flyer in the mail to a tour by Constantine because I have attended that theater before. I get lots of flyers for all kinds of performers for that theater, but that one surprised me.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I was shocked to hear that Michelle (just won PR All-Stars) was not making a go of it as a designer... with social media and the internet... I thought she'd be very successful...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, on another site it was suggested that Nested would be a hit in Japan.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
When did Chris March die? I haven't read anything about that?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
NO Chris March is alive but had a serious accident last year.
Chris March on His Ongoing Medical Issues: "I Have Recently Run into Several Setbacks"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, wow, I am so happy to be wrong! I like him!

But what an ordeal.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They are about to do the final runway for the judges. I enjoyed watching them getting ready for it and all the last minute things they have to do to get the models out.

And I like Hester!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen the collections yet, but the dress Karlie is wearing looks similar to What Sebastion is doing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Odd. When Gary's collection went down the runway, it seemed like the cameras kept cutting away or giving shots of the shoes the models were wearing. It was hard to get a good look at his outfits. But what I could see, I liked. (And Sebastion's, too.) Hester is up after the commercials are done.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Diane Von Furstenberg likes Hester. <neener>

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
But, yup. Hester and Sebastion's collections, I could focus on the clothes and actually see the whole outfit. For some reason, the cameras were funky when they showed Garo's. Very annoying.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yay! For the winner! I am happy!

And I loved the bit with Christian after it ended. He's fierce.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Now I have to find decoy designers line, heh, I know they are out there.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Who won?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I can't even believe Hester is in the final 3, the producers must have been desperate for a crappy designer to be there and cause the viewers angst.

Thank goodness she was 3rd.... Sebastian Won

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oops, I guess it was Hester second, bummer.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dipo, how can she be crappy when Diane Von Furstenberg loved her and wants to mentor her?

We may not want to dress like her, but if I was in my young 20's and going out at night, I think her clothes would be fun, make a statement and attract the boys.

Hester is Fierce!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone for posting updates on the past contestants. I had no idea that Chris March was having so many health problems or even about his accident.

VERY happy with Sebastian win! I loved everything in his collection. When Nina made the comment that all the clothes could be in her closet immediately, I was surprised because I was thinking the same thing during his runway showing. Beautiful clothes! With all his talent, he still seems like such a nice, humble person too.

Wonder if Hester will take Diane Von Furstenberg's offer? I would think she would, but New York is a long way from Santa Fe.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 1:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hester would have moved to NYC if she won, for the mentorships. She would be crazy to pass up working for Diane and it would put her and her clothing in that world.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 14, 2019 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am happy with Sebastian's win.