TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway - New on Bravo (Season 17): Archive through June 11, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just wish the judges found out that Tessa was blatantly lying to them about how her lady wanted black and not pink.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I was hoping the judges would have asked her a couple questions when they were taking a closer look at the garments. That probably would have sunk her.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think they knew.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's on now! I never remember to watch when it comes on.

They get to pick their own models tonight and it's a 2 day challenge. $500 to spend. They have to show who they are, but bigger and bolder, or something like that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sebastian is planning on making a similiar dress he did in the 2nd challenge. It was a great dress but what will the judges think?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They are all having their problems.

And I am all of a sudden very sleepy and I will be out within 5 minutes. No wonder why I never watch this show at its regular time.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
YEA.............the person I wanted gone is in fact out the door......I listened to the last few minutes without even looking at the tv before popping the remote to turn the tv off.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I still would have preferred Hester leave. She keeps getting by with poorly executed clothing that is in questionable taste. I don't get it. She will probably win.

Sebastian just had a snit fit last night. If I was one of the other designers I would have showed him the door!

I thought Bishme's design was ugly, and I thought Garo's design was really cool.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well, in a way you can't blame Sebastian, he was screwed by his space designer, He had said several time Greek palace and all he got were a couple of columns and yellow walls and purple floors in hideous shades. Communication problems or no, I hear him talk about Greek palace and understood.
every one said they loved his dress but the space was hideous.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I missed the last minutes of the show, so who went home? (I was watching Elementary)

I was so hoping for Hester to leave.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Tessa is history, Dipo. I was watching Elementary also, but have 2 TV's in my living room. Watched PR results with sound muted.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Tessa

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tessa needed to go.

Hester was never going to leave, but I wish she had gone long ago.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Actually I am happy she is gone as well, she should have gone last week and then Hester could have gone this week.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 03, 2019 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The tunnel vision of these wanna be designers sometimes baffles me (the ones who have already had some success don't seem to have the same issues) - I've heard more than one of them (Tessa and Jamal for example) state "I've never had to design for a client." Well you should have been thinking about that all along! Who else do you think is going to buy your clothes? Who is going to wear them? It sure as heck isn't going to be a size 2 model!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, June 03, 2019 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
They acted as if it was some how beneath them to design for an individual.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 03, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I swear I need to have my hearing checked. Did I hear correctly when Karlie said they have FIVE MONTHS to design a collection? It seemed like during the older PR seasons they only had about three months to design an entire collection.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 03, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It did seem excessive...I guess it was a timing issue and they didn't want the collections to get out beforehand.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 03, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So she did say FIVE MONTHS? No wonder it took Bravo more than a year to get this show on the air after it got the rights back from Lifetime.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Hester had better not win! I'm tired of out there and untalented designers winning.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, June 07, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I really would like Sebastian to win. His looks were unique.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I would love a Sebastian win...and would even prefer Garo over Hester.

But she has the best poor me story so she will probably win.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I had to shake my head when they said what kind of women would want to buy Bishmies clothes. Like he wouldn’t have much of a market.

I screamed at the tv What about Hester’s market. How. many are going to wear see through tulle with pasties and micro mini baby doll dresses.

Also have to say. Few episodes ago her slogan “gay as F” I thought was offensive. What does that even mean.? It sounded very immature and flippant for such an important cause.

Team Sebastian

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I have enjoyed Christian so much as the mentor this season. Don't get me wrong I love Tim too but do think the show needed an update.

Another part of the show that is my favorite every year is the visit to the hometowns. I love seeing where people live and work and meeting the important people in their lives. I remember when they visited Christian during his season and it was the teeniest apartment I have ever seen and he was working and living there!

Christian seems to be the most successful of the contestants from this show, which got me wondering why he has been so successful when others have not. Is it his personality (which I find so charming), his work ethic, his talent, his smarts in taking advantage of contacts made through this show, or something else entirely. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
others have been successful, but they have their niches. Like the early on guy who does wedding dresses only for some famous designers line.
The Most Successful Project Runway Stories to Date

OK reading another list and am surprised who many designers died young'
Wendy Pepper died at 53 from pneumonia. Michael Knight died at 39 from intestinal problems.

PROJECT RUNWAY' FAVORITE CONTESTANTS: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?