TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 31, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through January 31, 2019 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gawd... I read today that Chandler is dating Jamie from Below Deck Med.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Caroline is quite the little manipulator ! Captain Lee will see how she spoke to Josiah and what Kate said/did with the loud music. And the crying....geez.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Marameko I couldn't figure out what was wrong with that girl, her behavior was so erratic and seemingly unstable.

And I just don't get why Riley (is that her name, the deckhand) can't just get along; unless we just aren't seeing it I don't understand why she feels so disrespected (unless it is just because she is normally a captain).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Honestly, between Kate, Josiah and Caroline; and Rhylee and Chandler, there is enough blame to go around for all of them. None of them are innocent in this shit-fest.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Caroline needed to go but Kate's actions with the music were completely unprofessional. When I have an employee who needs to leave, I do my best to keep it calm and professional. I am the boss and treating someone like that diminishes the respect of the rest of the staff. You can be firm and get it done but this was bullying and I'm very cautious about calling something bullying. I will add that I'm even more gentle when I feel therr may be mental health issues.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Kate and Josiah were on with Andy Cohen the other night. Adrian was in the audience. He's currently working (chef) in NYC. Kate said her feelings were hurt that Captain Lee asked her about Caroline.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Josiah lost all respect for his position when he said it Carolyn should swallow instead of spitting.
This season is off base with Kate thinking she's the best thing since sliced bread.
We finally saw her have to make a bed and get up before 9:00.
Rhylee while a good worker has a hard time with authority in this position.
She is under the boson and the current one is better than the last one.
Geeze girl...Get your emotions out of the tasks your asked to do.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I'm on Kate's side in this fiasco. How arrogant of Caroline to think she was entitled to "sleep" in her bed right after saying she wasn't going to give the 2 days she originally said she would. Get your butt outta there girl! I'd have turned the music on full blast too. ENTITLED doesn't even begin to describe the way this little diva has behaved from day one to her dramatic exit. Good riddance IMO:-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AND what the heck is 2 days notice, hahahaha, I have heard of 2 weeks notice but then you work the entire time. So either give 2 weeks or get off the boat immediately.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, December 01, 2018 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
They mentioned that on WWHL, too. Josiah asked the same thing. He said "that's not a thing!" LOL

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, December 02, 2018 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
AND then when Caroline threw Kate under the bus she neglected to say that she provoked the incident because she refused to get to work!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, December 04, 2018 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
ITA Rainynights ! Caroline is a manipulator big time.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Holy crap! Over $300,000 per week...I don't see it being in my budget anytime soon!

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
This week's episode was downright disgusting from beginning to end. Josiah you don't have to lower yourself to that extent just to make a tip. Kate, whatever happened to your spunk in letting crew members know you ARE the boss? Riley or whatever your name is....you are the worst from your arguing with your superiors constantly to your juvenile sex talks. Blechhh. This has to be the worst Below Deck crew ever and I hope when it ends NONE of them except Kate and Adrian return.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 18, 2019 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The biggest problem I have with this season is the show is becoming more about the guests and not the crew.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, January 26, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I've got kind of mixed feelings on that Lexie. Hubby and I began watching this show because we really liked learning just how much work these crews do in making the (for the most part...SPOILED)guests happy and contented. For some time now though it seems that we see far more of the guests than we'd like. We don't care about them, maybe that's the problem, so anything outside of their "preferences" is irritating. Segments on the crew have been reduced to who has the hots for who, who is sleeping with who, who can get drunk the fastest after charter is over. For now, during this season we continue to watch because of Kate and Adrian mainly. Love her snarky attitude and Adrian for the patience to keep coming up with dishes to please the most picky of guests. The rest of them....pfffttt!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 27, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rainy, my biggest issue with the guests is how they "ham it up" for the cameras. Like the "gold party" with that group of guys (and making Josiah wear those gold shorts), and then the "wig" party and everyone had to wear a wig, including the crew. Who travels with wigs (including the crew)? Now I am all about the primary on this charter who is passed out cold and pissing off her friends that she paid to travel with her.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
We're on the same page Lexie. Some of the past charter guests were just annoying, but this latest group was downright nauseating. Not only the gold and wig parties but who the heck in their right minds comes to the lunch/dinner table with no shirt? Nobody I know. Icky icky. Yeah, it seems Bravo is bound and determined to make us sit through the worst before we get to the best:-(

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Can we talk about how much I absolutely adore Ashton? I really really really hope he comes back next charter season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was liking Josiah last night when they were out in the club.

Although I think Laura was correct in saying something to Adrian she should have said it the first time it happened instead of hitting him with it after the end of the season. She's been a little all over the place so I definitely feel she sent out mixed signals.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree Roxip. But after watching last night's episode, I don't think Adrian meant any harm. They all banter sexual comments back and forth (except for Capt. Lee and Ross)... and let's not forget the comments that were made at Josiah's package when he was wearing the gold shorts. I honestly think that Adrian didn't realize he had crossed that line.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And I still agree that she had a right to say something to him...but she should have said it the first time and not at the end of the season...although perhaps it was a good learning experience for him.

I wonder if he had been interested in her would she have felt differently?

Can't wait to see the after-show next week. I only started watching this season and have been hit or miss (but figure it is easy enough to catch up if I'm so motivated) but I love "tell all" shows.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oooohhhh... and I do have some scoopage. Evidently Ross never got together with his child's mother. He is now hooked up with...
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Krystal... the drunk primary charter from last night. There are photos of them together all over Twitter and Instagram.

Also, Krystal has been banned from the WWHL Clubhouse. When Ross was doing WWHL, Krystal was in the audience. Evidently she stole a life-sized cutout of Andy. It sounds like she ran out of the building with it. When they got it back, it was ruined. You can't make this shit up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unbelievable!! Thanks Lexiegirl.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh goodness, does that make him a sugar baby?