TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Songland

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Songland users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Thought I'd start a new thread for Songland.

This week was another good episode. I didn't think I'd care for Will.i.am and almost didn't watch, but was pleasantly surprised with how into the process he was. In the end, I don't think he was capable of saying no because he found elements in all 3 songs that inspired him. Having said that, I was sure he was going to pick the "Be Nice" song because of his family's relationship with those 2 words. But, all the songs inspired him enough to be part of the process of bringing them to their full potential.

Of the 3, I liked the girls song the best. I think I'm drawn to Ryan Tedder's music more than the others. Both weeks, I've preferred the song he worked on.

My only issue is that the show is on at 10. I wish it was on at 9.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Glad you posted this - I was wondering whether I was going to watch this week's episode (I have lots of other stuff I'm not watching on my DVR lately so some shows might not make the cut), and your post means Songland gets another chance...LOL!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Roxip...Sorry I spoiled it for you... but, it was still a fun watch.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
No, not spoiled. I have the unique ability to forget what I have read within 30 minutes of reading it...LOL!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Another good episode last night. Thought it would be a country one, but again pleasantly surprised. I knew she was going to chases the one they did because they all kept singing it after the first presentation.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
For those following along, the Jonas Brothers were the artist looking for a new song. The one they picked was heads above any of the other songs. It was clear that the songwriter Able Hart had amazing talent. All three producers raved about him.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Last night was the finale and One Republic (Ryan Tedder's group) was pitched to. One song was so amazing, I actually googled before the show ended to see if it was selected. It was chosen. You Tube had a video of One Republic singing it at Red Rocks in Colorado backed by the Colorado Symphony. Chills. The lyrics are so amazing and real life, they made me cry. I've never purchased any Voice or Songland songs because of the show. Not something I would ever do. However, this one, I immediately went to iTunes and downloaded. Absolutely love this song. It's called "Somebody to Love".

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: