TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through May 22, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 14, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ashley is so young to require dialysis, not that lupus cares. Seems like the stress of the 90:day fiasco wasn't wise.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My personal suspicion is that Jonathan continued working his 14 hour days and Fernanda got bored. Does it make me an eternal optimist to hope that these two might find their way back to one another, because they truly seemed to care about each other?

Leida and Eric are still abominably horrid human beings, just in case anybody was wondering what my opinion of them is...and they so deserve each other. I just wish they would go and live with her family and her maids in Indonesia and leave his children alone.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Why does Leica want to live here anyway, seems she had the good life in Indonesia.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Leida went to premed or medical school in Indonesia but she wants to further her profession as an American Doctor. That’s the only reason she is here

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I concur. She is more in love with furthering her profession than she is with Eric! She isn't even really good at hiding it. Once she gets admitted to study further I suspect Eric will be left way behind.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was pretty obvious when after she got married the first thing she said was "I get to stay in the United States."

She's using him.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I believe, however, that in a way he is using her too. How else would a sad sack guy like himself get a woman who he THINKS is extremely desirable and probably some part of a distorted fantasy he has running in his brain.

Both of them make my skin crawl.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure I'd call that "using" her. I think he believes the relationship is real.

That's different from knowing it's not, and that it is just a means to an end.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I can see your point. The denial factor goes a long way...he sees what he wants to see.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, to the extant that he is willing to take her side over his kids, you can tell that he thinks this is the real deal.

I feel so awful for his kids.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I feel so awful for her son - can you imagine being raised in the chaos that seems to be Leida's normal?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh those wacky 90 Day Fiance Kids...(be prepared if you have a sensitive stomach...LOL!)

https://www.realitytea.com/2019/02/07/you-can-rent-90-day-fiance-star-colt-johnson-for-valentines-day/

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
He’d have to pay me! Yuck.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It's been a busy week in the 90 Day franchise...

There's the "Rent a Colt-eee" thing
AShley and Jay admit they've never split up and manufactured a lot of the drama for television purposes and scammed a lot of people, and
Leida has gotten a 4-year restraining order against Tasha.

Reality TV at its absolute worst!

Oh, and apparently Evelyn (the singer from last year) is perhaps in the final 20 for American Idol.

(When does the next season start?)

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Lol Lakecat!

I hope it starts soon, I miss it, even though it feels wrong.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Happily Ever After has started. It looks like many of them have gained weight. I can’t believe Paola and Oklahoma guy have been married 5 years. I think it’s possible that Larissa May be bi polar.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 29, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I almost feel sorry for Larissa. I do believe she's crazy but he is one manipulative SOB, and his mother isn't much better.

I think Paola has gained pregnancy weight and it looks good on her.

Andreis definitely has the start of a dad bod. It was really evident when they were showing the photograph that Elizabeth first saw.

Ashley has some really great extensions.

For goodness sakes, why don't Chantel and Pedro just give it up! They must be making a lot of money from reality television to continue making themselves look this bad on television.

I was surprised there was so much footage of Jon and Fernanda - makes me think they were originally supposed to be on this new season.

David and Annie didn't bother me as much as they usually do, which is saying a lot! At least now he has a job.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else watch the "Pillow Talk" episode last night? I enjoyed the heck out of it - it was people saying to one another exactly what I say to the screen when I watch 90 Day Fiance...LOL!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I did.. it was much better than the show itself... very funny!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree. That was a good group of people to give analysis - I even liked Darcy and Stacy, and those brothers...they were hilarious, but my favorite was the young couple (their names escape me but she has Tourette's) - and all of them eating and talking - I didn't even mind David and Annie (although it still cracks me up that he tries to be so analytical about other people and yet his life is a total wreck!).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anybody else rooting for Elizabeth's dad to tell her "Hell No I'm not giving you money to move?" And who goes to a job interview in shorts? Is that a Florida thing? And isn't making SOME money better than making NO money - especially when you have a baby on the way?

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
OMG...Pillow Talk is so refreshing to watch!! I'm hooked and I hope they continue doing this show!!

Roxip, the young couple is Alexi and Lauren. I love them!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Egbok, I totally agree about Pillow Talk...and Alexi and Lauren are still my favorites (her with that face mask this week just cracked me up!).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot find pillow talk listed on Spectrum.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's not named Pillow Talk. It's named 90 Day Fiance: Pillow Talk, if that helps.

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance-pillow-talk/