TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through May 15, 2019 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, January 08, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well you figured it had to happen- since CBS picked up the UK's Love Island, Fox is bringing back Paradise Hotel...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kitt, go ahead and start on in Singing Shows and I'll move some posts if I can.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Kar, it says "closed" when I try to open a new thread in "Vocal Talent Shows." Other Reality Shows - Talent/Variety Shows is open though??

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up. I'll fix that for you.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, I added the thread, hope I got it right. LOL.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Created and moved the most recent posts:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/
1125046/19594873.html?1547147352

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thank you :-) :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HOMESTEAD RESCUE: Has anyone seen this show, it's on Discovery and is quite fascinating.

This family from Alaska comes down and helps homesteaders solve their problems, ususally shelter, having water / growing crops to live on, and dealing with predators who eat their livestock.

The one I am watching now is dealing with a forest fire.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watched all 4 hours of the HBO documentary "Leaving Neverland", plus the one hour Oprah special. It centers on 2 men who were young boys in the late 80s and early 90s, who claim they were molested by Michael Jackson. They denied they were molested by Michael until they were adults.

The documentary is dark and upsetting. Those poor children! (now men)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I watched too, Naja. Very upsetting. You can tell that James Safechuck is still having such a hard time. They both are, but James seems much more fragile.

I haven't watched the Oprah special yet.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I watched Abducted in Plain Sight this weekend...still shaking my head about those parents!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Naja, thanks for heads up on the Oprah interviews.. Have it set to record later.

I watched the 4 hours of the documentary and it rings true. I was told that it I was to tell my family would not be safe. Big difference s. I did repress it by dissociation and things happened during school hours so my parents were not aware of ignoring.

Michael told them it anyone found out they would go to prison for life.

What is horrible is the deal and disbelief being healed up on these two, but that is all too common.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The Oprah interviews were powerful and in front of an audience of child molest survivors who had just watched the 4 hour documentary.

Good discussion of how the boys, their families and the public were groomed to love the predator.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Miracle Workers on TBS -- is anyone watching this? Steve Buscemi is a hoot as God. This show makes me laugh out loud every week. It's so absurd and hilarious. I think it's a limited 7 episode run and I've watched 4 of them. I'm going to hate to see it end.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, March 08, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder Brenda............

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, May 13, 2019 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
USA is bringing back The Biggest Loser next year...

https://tvline.com/2019/05/13/the-biggest-loser-reboot-new-episodes-usa-network-2020/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 13, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have not missed this show at all.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching Paradise Hotel?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Not me. Is it good?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I keep forgetting, I so want to see how bad a train wreck it is, LOL.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
National Geographic Channel is doing their first competitive reality show: Race to the Center of the Earth- four groups of adventurers start at different corners of the planet and have to be the first to get to a central point in the middle of the ocean where a buoy holding $1 million is located. (it's TAR with no eliminations or pitstops- and is actually produced by the TAR crew)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That sounds fun, when will it start?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Summer of 2020.

https://www.thewrap.com/nat-geo-brain-games-reboot-race-to-the-center-of-the-earth-2019-2020-shows-lineup/

You have to scroll way down..

quote:

RACE TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH

Eight-Part Series Premieres Summer 2020

RACE TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH is an adrenaline-fueled global competition that pits four teams against one another in a nonstop sprint across the globe for a $1 million prize. The eight-part series, created by the producers behind the hit show “The Amazing Race,” is an extreme nonelimination competition that follows four groups of adventurers, each starting from different corners of the earth as they race to a buoy holding a $1 million prize. Each team is challenged with navigating through its route, offering unique terrains, climates and cultures as the team makes its way to a central location. The teams will face untamed jungles, frozen arctic, arid deserts, bustling cities, treacherous mountains and vast oceans to reach the location where all four routes intersect. The first team to arrive at the buoy claims it all.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/nat-geo-race-to-the-center-earth-amazing-race-1203213977/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jimmer....Paradise Hotel....well it is trashy...LOL...I like to have a glass of wine and laugh while watching.

With so many shows ending for the season, I have a bit of time so checked it out.

Race to the Center of the Earth sounds good! I like Amazing Race so I'm sure I will enjoy this.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'll reluctantly raise my hand and admit that, yes, I am watching Paradise Hotel. Trashy but psychologically interesting. I did like the first season 16 years ago. I may be too old this time around.