TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway - New on Bravo (Season 17): Archive through May 09, 2019 users admin

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Yawn, I am over the Hester love. Obviously, I know nothing about fashion.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just watched the episode. I don't understand why they were picking on a seam of Bishi's dress while Hester's had the bad butt problem.

I like Hester. The one I am really over, and have been for quite some time is Tessa. What a biotch to say that to Hester. I just can't stand her cutesy act and constantly needing attention. I can't wait for her to go home. She's another Gretchen.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And even though I like Hester I can understand that some don't. And Sebastian is my favorite designer for the win.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I do not know nothing about fashion but Hester needs to go. There is no way I would allow anyone glue pasties on my nipples. That had to hurt to remove them.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, May 04, 2019 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I liked Hester a little more this episode but don't think she should have won. I like Bishme's a lot more. I agree about wanting Tessa gone, she is very unlikeable. She is not that great of a seamstress either.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, May 04, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm rewatching this episode right now and I think Hester won because the actress they designed for liked the clothes of Hester's group the best and the bathing suit was her favorite from that group.

So, it's not us with no fashion sense, it's that actress! :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, May 04, 2019 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And on another note, with Jamail's horrible swimsuit and the comments the judges made. Why on earth did Christain not tell him the same things they said about the black netting and how she would drown and when they drag the model to shore, the netting would be filled with fish?

Did Christian warn him and Jamail ignored him? Or is Christian not a good mentor? To add to that, did he warn them at Mood that all the group's were using the same colors and try to push a group to use something different? Tim Gunn would have.

I'm still made at him about not warning Afa about his mermaid look. But I really blame Tessa because she talked Afa into changing his look entirely and go down that bad road. She's a saboteur.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, May 04, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I don't know if he told them or not but we don't see everything. Having said that he seems to not want to interfere with their visions even if their visions stink.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, May 04, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
He did mention that they were all using the same colors I think. The one designer used hot pink but then got criticized bc his design looked juvenile. I liked it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 04, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Hester is the designated winner 😵

I dislike her even more when she gets cocky, and she is topping out in that area now.

A judge saying Hester is consistently good seems to have blocked out the pasties for an elegant comp.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I find both Tessa and Hester unlikable.

I was shocked that Tessa won. Did the judges not notice how the bathing suit kept bunching up in the ass? Who in their right mind would wear that bathing suit that was so ill-fitted in the ass?

And Tessa is freaking annoying with her constantly getting in everyone's business even if they don't ask her for advice.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl it was Hester who made the bathing suit and who won for the week. I really didn't care for the bathing suit. I much prefered the top and pants for day wear.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ro... yeah it was Hester. I didn't realize my mistake until it was too late to edit... but Tessa is still annoying with her constant butting into other designers' work.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping Sebastian wins...

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Lexie I agree. Tessa is annoying and she gets on my last nerve at times.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't crazy about Tessa. I still say she's Gretchen 2.0.

I want Sebastion to win, too. My guess with the editing it will be a final 3 of Tessa, Hester and Sebastion. If there's a fourth person, I will guess Lela. She's the dark horse in this race.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tessa and Hester are both annoying.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I cracked up when Tessa was caught just standing there listening to a critique...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Tessa.. .Not a fan of hers... don't really like Lela either, not sure why... and Hester... while I'm glad she's getting validation from the judges... I don't want her to win.

To me it should be someone more marketable... Sebastian's story where is was a house cleaner before coming on the show is great... Sebastian for the WIN!!!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
His name , Sebastian Grey, sounds like a famous designers name.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Every time I hear his name I think of "Fifty Shades of Grey."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Immunity is off the table for the rest of the season, thank heavens, there are people who should have already been gone still there..... Hester.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And once again Hester basically flips the bird at the judges by not going home because she has immunity.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I can't even believe that an "assistant" in the challenge thinks they should get credit for some of the work, unbelievable. You were there to assist, period, not be rewarded for your assistance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tessa , Lila and Venny in the bottom.

Lila goes home, I think it was her model who had the chaps that barely even covered him and were held on by a pin.