TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through April 02, 2019 users admin

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
The scenes with Katie and Luke last night were brutal. There's a great difference between being a prude and being rude. He does not seem normal.

Sloths? Really? We just saw one on the bachelor!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else weirded out by the similarities between Katie and Luke and Amber and Dave?

Dave and Luke - both very controlling, and reserved.
Amber and Katie - both more outgoing, but a bit insecure.

Both couples have connections from prior to the meetings.

Both women FAR more attracted to their husbands, than their hubbies are to them....

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, January 19, 2019 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I wish I could comment. I didn't see the season with Amber and Dave.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else sense that Kate is on the wrong team to win Luke's attention?

Nanalinda

08-06-2005

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nanalinda a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well they had said that Luke was into exotic women, I.e. not blonde white women.
he also said with back up from his friends, he tends to say the wrong thing. But there is no way that you don't know things will go south is you tell someone they repulse you.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
interesting that this year they don't have to find a place together. The show is providing them a "neutral space" to live together.

Must be because so few of the relationships last a year, and trying to break leases and move again is a big pain.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Luke just doesn't seem to get any better. It appears that the production team is growing weary of him and about to agree they made a mistake.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Ran across this site today and looking at the pictures of Luke with black girls and with make-up on, I would have to agree that Kate probably isn't his type. How could the production team have not done more background research on him?

https://soapdirt.com/married-at-first-sight-is-luke-cuccurullo-gaslighting-kate-sisk/

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wished I would have started this from the beginning. I didn’t know a new one started. Seems the last one was not that long ago.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Luke just gets worse and worse Oh wait so are the "experts"? - worse and worse.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 1:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
They seriously need to get Katie out of there. I don’t know how you could consider yourself a professional therapist and leave her in this horrible situation.

This is a male that is mentally abusing this young woman.
I would think that these professionals would never leave a young women in a situation that is very, very clearly mental abuse.

I might have supported my daughters choice to participate in this show.
However if the any man said the things that this disgusting man had said to my child, I would have already kicked down the door and removed her, no matter what she said.

He would be dang lucky if I did toss his bully backside over the balcony as well.

There have been many guesstionable couples on this show but they should have tossed this creep when he told her he had no desire whatsoever to kiss her and the thought of it made him ill.

They are leaving a not very emotionally strong woman in an abusive situation, saying isn’t there something you can do to make it work.

A so called pastor trying to pretend that it’s okay and this union is somehow sacred because they used their computer and deem it so, is beyond ridiculous.

If it was my child being treated this way, I would be extremely furious and would take them out of the situation no matter what the cost of dis obeying anything my child might have signed to be on the show,
.i don’t see how there is any legal document that means you have to stand and stay with being abused.

Even if the victim doesn’t realize what being mentally abused is, these self proclaimed experts should know that she diffently is.

I’m scared for her, I think she will most likely be deeply emotionally scared for a long time.

I have zero zip respect for these people who think their experiment comes before a apparently not that experienced young women’s mental health.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Firebird05, I agree with everything you just posted, I have lost all respect for these "experts." I'm not sure any of these couples will stay married after the cameras are gone. It is so sad to see Kate be so happy whenever Luke gives her attention.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
How can Luke have sex with her but kissing her repulses him?? AJ gets angry and mean just too fast when things don’t go his way. Will is soo strange and awkward toward Jasmine. He needs a mental connection before he gets physical.
Kristine and Keith are falling in love slowly. Will it last, who knows??

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
how did anyone have any respect after the season where they had that two bit criminal Ryan on? the woman had to get an order of protection from him. he had a record of assault and drug use. Oh and possibly an STD, for some reason they skipped the STD check that season I remember that, I just don't remember which guy had one.

I am debating is AJ is someone you don't want to be around in public with that mouth or if he and Stephanie decided that AJ should expose Luke to Kate. the reason I say that is that both he and Stephanie have let their feelings for Luke show in the after whatever how and she made no effort to distract him for making a disaster of the night, just left herself. Or if he is always such a ???? how she could seem to like him so much.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yes, AJ & Stephanie puzzle me too. I didn't have much respect for Dr. Jessica after I found out her boyfriend is a guy from a previous season whose marriage didn't work. I think his name is John I don't believe I watched that season. Anyway when Kate called her for advice about Luke and Kate was thinking divorce Jessica encouraged her to stay with Luke that is when I lost all respect for Dr. Jessica.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I guess we know that it was not a kiss that made him feel dead inside it was sex. ok, like that is pretty insulting. But when you are being gaslit (?) you blame yoruself

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
How can Luke have sex with her but kissing her repulses him??

I think it sounds like sex repulses him, too. He may not be into girls and just in denial.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I really really dislike Luke. He is so mentally abusive I can’t stand it. What the heck professionals how can you let this continue.

Katie’s eyes, her body language and her words show she is giving up her own brain to this show, this disaster of a husband and what she feels is expected of her.

If a were her parent, her friend or anyone that loved or cared about her, I would get her out by any means nessasary.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
the most recent gas lighting is getting her set up to say she wants to continue the marriage, but he will want out because she "drinks". that kind of sadism will make him happy. I think in real life he must be hating how he appears, but water under the bridge.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Cortney and Jason have filed for divorce.
fan instagram

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Decision night....................

AJ & Stephanie: both yes's (and they used the "L" word... LOL)

Luke & Kate: both no's (no surprise there, thank goodness Kate said no)

Jasmine & Will: Jasmine yes, Will no (ouch!)

Kristine & Keith: both yes's. Keith says I love you. She doesn't say it back, but starts crying, says she is speechless. then finally says I love you too.

That's it. Tune in next week for the recap, when Kate accuses Luke of being gay!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Next week is the reunion show and finale.
I was not surprised with any of the results. Luke is a real jerk and I feel badly for Kate. She needs a kind and sensitive kind of guy. Will is really odd. No feelings what so ever, Jasmine tried every which way to seduce him, he needs mental stimulation. He’s soo cold.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I have no idea what Jasmine was thinking. I am not so sure Kate is very bright, she seems quite susceptible to the "experts".
will be interested to see if who is still together, off to check the spoiler sites.
one spoiler
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Keith was found on Hinge?? - but no one knows if it is an old or new account.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, April 02, 2019 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OK before the show aired someone posted and deleted from reddit (I am getting this from people who said they saw it so not verified, pure third hand gossip)
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Kate found Luke's second facebook page where he identified as gay. and that is what will be on next week. The "experts" claimed they had no idea and that first they were going to match her with one guy who backed out and they got Luke as a last minute replacement. I suppose that was better than the second year in New York where they got guys from a dating app and they never even STD tested. probably the worst year ever