TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway - New on Bravo (Season 17): Archive through March 17, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
this started tonight, at least I think it did, LOL. Nina is the only judge who came back which seems sort of odd.

Like the new host, some model.

And WOW, the person who went home is a real surprise, although she deserved it because she was pretty arrogant. But I anm not sure how they decided her dress was worse than the "body suit" outfit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Karlie Kloss.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Who is Ivanka Trump's sister-in-law.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I was not impressed. Hopefully I'll enjoy it more as it goes along and I get use to the changes. I don't like the new work room, the runway is nice but it's a runway nothing special. Karlie was a nice host but I missed the one day your in and the next day you're out. They need to show Christian mentoring more of them not just 2 or 3, I'm sure he does but got left on the cutting room floor. I sure hope Nina doesn't becomes overly nice.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Dipo they sent the designer home because they felt she didn’t even try. A basic black crop top and basic skirt. The bodysuit was at least an attempt at designing, it just had so many problems with execution but trying and not succeeding is better than not trying at all. I’m glad she went home. She was horrible.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday, I thought I heard Karlie say "one day you're in and the next day you're out" when she introduced the first challenge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kellsma.... I did see WWHL and Karlie and Christian were on, they did explain that they felt the bodysuit was more in line with the story the judge had told. That the Serena Cover showed her in a bathing suit so it was more appropriate.

And I rewatched parts of the show and the girl who did the black dress was supposed to have a tweed jacket that she admitted was supposed to be the "it" factor for the dress, but she somehow screwed it up.

I was glad to hear the explanation since it is so hard to figure out why the judges do things.

Roteach / Sunnyday, she did say that at the beginning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now.... we just need to get a banner, off to request it, LOL.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that girl has no appeal. this show is horrible without Heidi and Tim

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think that the show always takes a while to get it's footing when it has so many designers at the beginning.

Well, your lucky day Pamy,

Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn Start Casting for New Amazon Series

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There are more mature designers, for sure.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://tinyurl.com/yx99gdgz

I love C J Bomb's posts on Project Runway (and Les)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, yah!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Christian did better as a mentor than I thought he would. I agree that I wish they would have shown more of his mentoring - maybe as the numbers whittle down.

I absolutely hate the new work room. That will take some getting used to.

Karlie Kloss needs to be Karlie Kloss and not Heidi Klum. It made me squirm when she told someone "We question your taste level."

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I want to like the show,but its so dull without Tim and Heidi. The more I watch these designing clothes shows, the more I am glad I can't afford 'high fashion'. its ludicrous at the best of times and not even practical to wear! I never see anything I would want to wear. Its all so wonky and out there.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I think it's interesting to see their attitudes about the budget. Cavanaugh says "only $250?" Where another designer (Frankie maybe) says "omg I never had so much for an outfit"

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought the feather outfit was the worst and wasn’t his in the top three? I liked the losers outfit. Go figure.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I went to the Bravo site to see if they have the pictures up of the designs/designers but they don't (but I don't remember the feathers outfit being in the top three - but I could be wrong).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don’t like change but hopefully I’ll get use to the new host and mentor. When the two are in the same frame on camera together the shot can barely get them in. She’s so tall and he’s short.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 16, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I liked that they looked at construction again, I dislike sloppy construction of clothes. truthfully, I find a lot of clothes are made poorly today or made out of poor fabric. I can't afford top of the line, but I like to look at nice things. I miss the stores that I used to shop in Like the Rowe-Manse Emporium, small specialty stores like that are not around anymore. I spent 60 dollars on a blouse I loved and still have from that store in the early 70's. that was a big chunk for me then. I don't fit in it, probably never will, time to hand it to someone else, still looks perfect.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Christian has a "save" like Tim Gunn?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I like the workspace... I wish the male judge was a more recognized name... or am I the only that hasn't heard of him?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I wish they stuck to the "formula" PR has held to... show the mentor with each designer.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I hope they have guest judges... and I wonder if they'll have PR alum on?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I bet we will see more of the mentor/designer clips once they get the size down a bit.