TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel): ARCHIVES: Archive through January 11, 2019 users admin

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Amber is soo insecure and just difficult, always saying and thinking things that don’t make sense. She found out Dave prefers brunettes and she’s not soo she played that for awhile. She told Dave she doesn’t need his friends because she has her own and she doesn’t think she should have to do his laundry. He’s a saint.
Mia and Tristan met with his mother and things are okay with the two women. I’m still undecided about these two. I like them though. Hope they make it for his sake.
Bobby and Danielle are doing great. She did cook for him and enjoyed the meal. I think of the 3 couples, they have the best chance of making it.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Bobby is actually the one I trust the least from the beginning. I do not think he is genuine at all in how he portrays himself.

Annie

08-15-2009

Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annie a private message Print Post    
Legal, I totally know what you mean about Bobby, but that Mia. She's a piece of work. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her... which wouldn't be very far. LOL

And Amber - what the heck?!?! Your HAIR IS FALLING OUT. And what stays looks like hay. Come on!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Just saw on TV....Mia and Tristan have filed for divorce. I liked them but she had a few truth issues.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
the show is not over yet, this could bring up contract issues.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, September 15, 2018 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Tristan probably dodged a bullet.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Next week is decision day for the three couples.
David is not too happy these days with Amber. A lot of indecisiveness on his part last night.
Bobby is a little worried because Danielle has not told him that she loves him as he has told her. She feels it’s too soon. They only know each other 7 weeks. Damn girl, you’re married to him and having marital sex and you don’t know if you love him.
We all know what happens with Tristan and Mia. But on the decision show they may say they will stay together but split up later.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
ugh decision day everyone stays together, just more proof they pay them extra to stay together. didn't last long for Mia though, she ran and got divorced shortly after this show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Glad for Tristan. He deserves better.
Not a Danielle fan, but I adore sweet Bobby and I'm glad he got his heart's desire finally. (I always found it distracting that to me Bobby looks like a younger cuter John Boy from the Waltons. LOL)
Not a big fan of the other two, they seem awfully mismatched. She needs somebody who will unconditionally adore her and not callously feed into her insecurities, and he needs somebody way more confident and self-assured. I was very surprised they decided to stick it out. Hope it works out for them.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Three month after decision day....Tristan and Mia are divorced, Amber and David are finished....Amber would like to give it another try but David doesn’t, Bobby and Danielle are very happy and Danielle is pregnant.
Next Tuesday a new show starts featuring BobbyDanielle, Shawniece/Jehte and another couple. Shawniece is also pregnant.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
oh that was the anthony and started with A I forget her name, they were the happy couple of their year, but Shawniece and Jehte got divorced pretty soon after the show.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
You mean Tristan and Miia. I think Shawnee e and Jehte are still married.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Shawniece and Jehte are still married but they did separate at least once... and he dated other women, which she is having a tough time getting over.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 23, 2018 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I did not know that. How come they broke up temporarily?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, November 23, 2018 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OH Shawniece posted they were getting a divorce some time after the show, but apparently they did not. I should have waited and just not believed her twitter or instagram or whatever it was.

I can't remember what I was reading the other day, but the next show they are calling super sized, they will have 4 couples.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 23, 2018 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I kind of think (haven't watched that closely), but they separated and were going to divorce, then maybe discovered the pregnancy and decided to try again? That's my *impression*.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 23, 2018 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I'm just rewatching the first episode and they separated at 8 months. She was already pregnant. But he became extremely depressed and convinced himself that she and the baby would be better off without him. So he checked out.

He still seems checked out at times.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes he does, I’ve never been a fan of their coupling and I think it’s because of him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 24, 2018 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The problem is he's never been attracted to her, and he still isn't.

All he does still is talk about her as the "mother of" his child.... never about a person in her own right.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Amber and Dave just filed for divorce.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Not surprised by that. Never saw that working, although they did try.

He was wildly controlling and judgmental. She was needy and annoying. Not a good combination.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm relieved for them. It was a lousy match and uncomfortable to watch.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, January 01, 2019 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Talk about drama. Make sure you catch the full 2 hours (not including the match making hour) - my TiVo was going to skip the 9-11 ep and just record 11-12 which was just part 1. Yes I fast forwarded a lot of the early parts but will be interesting to see Luke’s actual response. (Still can’t stand the editing and the numerous replays of the same scenes/moments.)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, predictions?

Who do you think will make it? I'm thinking none of them....

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
the last couple with the spoiled ones are both so young, they may bounce back but only one person can be the baby.

The speed dating guy seems shady. The girl seems to young to deal with a shady person, younger than her age.

what career does the college alumni have?
and then there is the older crazy couple, too different