TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: My Big Fat Fabulous Life: Archive through February 21, 2019 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
For some reason I thought that Whitney and Buddy had a fling in the past.
Tal truly does seem like a nice man.The ex girlfriend of Buddy needs to move on for her own well being + she has children to think about.
Buddy ain't all that and he has mucho gusto baggage.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Marameko I also think they had a fling too way back in the day. Not 100% sure though. Also I agree with you about Buddy and the ex 100%.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They were previously in a relationship, yes.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Anyone catch the episode of Catfish that Whitney's former boyfriend Lenny was part of? Turned out he really was the person the girl had been talking to for over a year and they're still dating from what it appears.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't watch Catfish any more.

Guess Lenny wanted to be on tv and succeeded.

Last night's show..

The whole tour seems not so planned..

But the first tour stop was certainly a great experience for those who attended! And Buddy went with them, which was good and bad . Interesting that he was really popular with fans who attended. And one of the songs was so catchy.. I want to find it!

They left us with Buddy disappearing from the camper and not answering his phone.

All the drama with Heather! Seems like immaturity all round. Heather basically demanding to not hear about Buddy but also want him to be shunned by friends.

And just walking into Whitney's house at will.. so it was inevitable that at some point she would walk in when Buddy was there.

I hope Heather's date went well.

Tangled web for sure. Whitney's parents had it right that Whitney isn't trained to deal with all this and isn't responsible for Buddy or anyone else, no matter how she wants to help.

Oh.. in Whitney's confessionals or voiceovers this season I love her hairstyle with the soft waves!!

I understand her partner wanting more complex choreography but these classes on the tour are just people daring to move. So Whitney had the right idea, but I think she should have let him have a time to show off and to show them what they COULD do in time. It seemed like he was sort of off to the edge of the stage, even while featuring Buddy. Let him show his joy in dance, too.

Heck, I thought Babs would be a fun roadie, though she certainly wouldn't be helping with driving!

I liked how they brought groups of people up on stage and loved how much the participants got into the experience.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't watch the show but read the comments here. What are they touring for? Thanks in advance.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
They are offering Big Girl Dance classes in various cities. I don't know that if they charge a fee per class or if she is going to franchise/branch out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They must charge a fee, it may be small, but they have to pay for all the stuff she does without ever considering budget, like renting an RV, renting a venue, etc.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They sold tickets, so that's how they knew they had 500.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, everybody!

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Anyone else notice how much Buddy's new girlfriend looks like Heather? If first impressions are any indications, this relationship is more doomed than the one he had with Heather.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Whitney is as good at re-tells as Tamar (Big Brother); I don't think Todd leaving the "tour" is that big a deal. He is right, Whitney needs to figure out how to do stuff on her own.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is Whitney paying for this Alaska trip herself.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I've never really watched this show... seen bits and pieces... so I'm curious... Is her life fabulous? From what I've seen, it's not.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not so much.. But not for lack of trying.

Heather needs to grow uo! Whitney is actually allowed to be friends with Heather and with Buddy and Buddy's girlfriend.

Todd.. He uses diva, but he is right.. He is allowed little creativity. And he never wanted to go on tour in the first pkace, so Whitney needs to stop whining about doing all the planning for the trip.

When Whitney abruptly took that big that left Todd out, she left BCDC and Todd in the dust and he was doing a good job, then she melted down, came home and was all pissy with Todd.

Whoever did that spray painting is pond scum.

And I love Glenn, but just NO on set up dates.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think her life is so bad.

She's got a TV show all about her, BGDC with great opportunities, and her No shame Campaign which is also doing well.

Other than that, her life is fairly ordinary. Relationships that are complicated, and trouble finding love. And if she found out that relationship would have ups and downs as well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would say many people have less interesting lives.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Many do.

But just read Facebook on any given day. Family strife, relationship madness, job issues, it's all there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thankfully, I am not on Facebook and most people don't have tv shows.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I would say that based on everything Whitney said tonight, she still has an eating disorder.

She doesn't want to be humiliated in Alaska like she was in Hawaii. I don't see how she won't since hasn't planned, AGAIN, and even her trainer brought up good points about her not being trained.

AND, of course, she has to tell Todd he isn't invited. Why was that even necessary, I swear this girl is really screwed up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Also, what does she think a hike in Alaska will entail, perhaps steps and a hill, LMAO. Again not really planning anything just assuming she can do it without any research.

I can't wait to hear/see how she plans to pull herself over a gorge when it was so hard to pull herself up the rock wall.

She needs to find things that she can excell at not just guess about it.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I may have to drop this show I liked her more in the past.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Why wouldn't she use hiking poles? Actual hikers use them..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know, I thought of that too Seamonkey. She is not always very balanced so she should have something to catch her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I also don't trust her suddenly inviting Babs and Glenn.. Who is paying for all these people?

And does she ever listen to anyone? Does she respect any other opinion?