TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Mexican Dynasties

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Mexican Dynasties users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Has anyone watched this show yet? Bravo has the first episode up on demand as a preview for a limited time.

It's a cross between a housewives show and Southern Charm. It follows 3 families in Mexico City that have all been friends for years and let's just say these families are eccentric. Very. But they all love each other and there is no screaming or fights, which is refreshing.

First seasons of these type of series are always fun because they are completely unaware of how they will come off or what the others are saying in their interviews. Things are so ridiculous (And since they have to all talk in English, their second language, it can come off that they are bad actors) that by the end I was thinking I was plunked and this was a parody show. I went and googled it, but nope, it's all real.

And as a bonus, I found out that Doris (the daughter that moved back to Mexico from California to be with her mother) is related to Mauricio, Kyle's husband. Yes, I can see that family related to Mauricio.

It's a hoot and I don't want to give anything away before you watch it.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I plan on watching but was not aware of the on demand info. Thanks for the heads up.I meant to look into this yesterday but was too busy watching "Black Panther" on Netflix and "Roma".

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've been watching this show. Love it! I love Mexico, but have never been to Mexico City. Love all the families, but the favoritism shown to Adan is ridiculous! I can't believe they don't see it!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that tidbit about Doris being related to Mauricio, Grooch. I Googled it and found out that they are cousins.

I love this show! I like that they sometimes speak Spanish, so it's helping me a bit with my Spanish. But mostly I just love all of them.

Loved Oscar and Paulina taking their families hot air ballooning. Their children are adorable.

Such a fun show!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, I love this show. Elan and Jenny are the best part! The way they imitate Fernando and Adam! Too funny! And the way Fernando and Mari think Adan is so perfect in every way. It's actually almost sad, but kind of funny too. That high note was hideous!!! But Adan is very cute. Those blue eyes!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I have to keep reminding myself that Adam is 27 or 28. I keep thinking he's 15 with the way he acts.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
His parents forget he's 27, too. They definitely treat him like a baby, and he eats it up. Spoiled!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, Adan needs to grow a pair and stand up to his parents. I couldn't believe when Mari said, "We're going. Now!" he just got up and went with them! Why couldn't he take a taxi home? He was having a good time. Mari is a piece of work. She definitely wears the pants in that family.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: