TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Many Sides of Jane

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Many Sides of Jane users admin

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
A&E has a new series about a woman with Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly known as Multiple Personality) and her life as a young mother of two boys. DID is a result of trauma and watching the dynamic between Jane and her mother is very sad. Unless Jane's mother agrees to accept intense and ongoing therapy to accept and deal with her role in Jane's abuse, it's unlikely the relationship will be able to continue. I'll be interested to know if the individual involved in Jane's abuse has ever been convicted.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, I;ll look for it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 21, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is definitely worth watching. I think the six episode season ended.

Rings true with my experiences and so many others I met over a decade or more of therapy and conferences.

Her sons are well loved and adorable, too.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, February 23, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I watched them all. Wondering if there will be a second season continuing her story? I think her mother’s denial even now is the most damaging.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: