TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 14, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Archive through October 14, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What is Thunderdome?

Siggy Flicker Blind Item

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Here's an article that explains some of it.

Thunderdome

But I think there is more that happened. I remember something about the picture of Vicky with her nipple showing being sent around the internet among this group of trolls. It got sent to an underage girl who's mother saw it and contacted the FBI about it. Tamara was the one who allegedly sent the picture to them.

This group of people had originally belonged to another housewives Facebook page but they were so horrible that they were kicked off it and started their own group.

That's what I can recall. Do you remember the WWHL show where the callers switched their questions to attack Kelly Dowd? That was them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link explaining Thunderdome.

I do recall reading about the WWHL show where they attacked Kelly Dodd.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow regarding Thunderdome! Seems like some fans are getting as bad as the ladies on the show. Interesting that Miss newly religious; saved again Tamra was behind the picture of Vicky. Such a compete hypocrite. She acts like everyone should bow to her....I don't get it.

Agree with many of you about Siggy...she's scary. Cannot believe she is a supposed professional. I could only take three episodes of her. Done. Is she really fired? She and Tamra would never make it around each other. Both complete drama queens who need all the attention.

Never will like or trust Danielle; nor should Teresa.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cricket, Siggy is a "self-proclaimed" relationship expert. I'm 99.999% sure her degree is in communications.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Gonna take Siggy's side here. The whole thing that started her off was the cake episode early on. I don't know about all of you here but in my family when we can afford a cake even HALF as beautiful as the one Siggy had made we darn well would not have taken lightly to it being destroyed and thrown across the room. We "appreciate" the time and money that would have went into making it plain and simple and would never dream of disrepecting the maker or the giver. Margaret in her shallow way (seems to be a trait of hers, no wonder her step children don't want to have a relationship with her!) instead of outright saying what happened was wrong went on to call Siggy "Soggy Flicker". Siggy doesn't need friends like Margaret plain and simple. Sure Siggy is emotional....but she had a right to be angry and further the "hitler" comment from Margaret was despicable. I hope Siggy does not come back on this show. She is way too normal compared to the lot of them whose only redeeming quality in life is to backstab one another, period. Oh and what's the deal with Melissa Gorgia? Singing didn't work out wayyyyyy back even with hubby Joe footing the bill for setting up all she needed so now she is doing the (ho-hum) dress shop routine? If it's a success in the long run (which I doubt) it will only be because of the housewives franchise. We see this on all of the shows....nobody's who think they can run a business simply because they are rich and have the money to start one. Gag.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Siggy will not be back next year. She was fired a couple of weeks ago.

Judyelle

07-08-2010

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Judyelle a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Rainynights. RHONJ must have been really hurting when they brought Margaret in and brought Danielle back. This "friendship" between Danielle and Teresa is so fake. I like Siggy and Delores. I understand Siggy getting upset and feeling like Margaret stabbed her in the back. I'm sick of all the Gorgas' Can't wait for Teresa to move to Italy. Melissa just needs to get over herself.

I think is my last year watching the "Teresa" show.

Bring back Jacquelin and Caroline!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
The show lives because of drama. Siggy went over the line, and I’m glad she won’t be back due to crossing the line - (production) has lines you don’t cross...

I don’t want to see Jacqueline back because I don’t think it was good for her psychy (sp?, her mental health). Raising and advocating for a special needs child is hard, all consuming, I hope she doesn’t come back for her sake

Caroline was just a LV (Lisa Vanderpump) wannabe, you know “large and in charge”

I think Melissa had an interesting roll this year - supporting Teresa no matter what, I think she literally was biting her tongue at times. Their children shouldn’t be on tv. imho

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I think "drama" is the only thing that keeps these housewives shows going Reader....and I admit that is why I watch them. It would be terribly boring if week after week all we had to watch was women complimenting each other's clothes, hairstyles and makeup and bragging about their mansions and cars. Still, some of the drama is difficult to watch and borders on bullying and cruelty. As much as I am not fond of Margaret I was disappointed in Siggy going to the party and saying what she did. That WAS cruel. Just stay home....Margaret would have gotten the message loud and clear. Lexie, I know I read 3 to 4 days ago that Siggy was "maybe" fired but now it seems she quit as I can find nothing anywhere, even on the Bravo site that she was fired. Every site I go to said she quit. It was even said on Watch What Happens Live apparently. I dunno.....but I am glad she is not coming back. These are cutthroat women and she is no match whatsoever. Judyelle, YES, YES, and YES, I miss Caroline and Jacqueline! I miss Kathy Wakile (her husband not so much) and her sister Rosie. I loved the season where all of them travelled in RV's to CA. Lots of humor, some drama but alot of fun to see them outside of their normal lavish lifestyles!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jacqueline will never be back because no one will film with her. She was lucky she was brought back after Andy had already fired her once. Caroline will also never be back because no one will film with her either. Fortunately, they are both gone forever. I can't see Andy bringing either one back if no one will film with them. Caroline also doesn't want it to come out on national TV about her husband having a long-term affair with one of his employees and it also appears that they are having financial problems (which is why she left the HW in the first place). Caroline would never let that air on TV.

Siggy was definitely fired because of the cyber-stalking on Margaret (which will come out at the reunion). There was no way Bravo could keep Siggy on after it came out she was behind the scheme to stalk Margaret online. The whole thing is very confusing but it sounds like Siggy paid some people to stalk Margaret. Siggy was most definitely fired. Bravo can't have HW terrorizing other HW on the social media. Siggy did cross production and it was speculated she wouldn't be asked back, but after the stalking allegations came out against her, they had no choice but to let her go.

Siggy Flicker fired for online harrassment

And another one...

I will admit that Bravo is very good about letting HW say they quit when they were in fact fired (to save face), but in this case because she had crossed production and was involved in the online stalking of Margaret, I have no doubt she really was fired.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I guess we will never know the WHOLE story regarding Siggy's departure. That seems to be the norm these days with actors, actresses, politicians, crime, you name it. Whether fired or she quit I still wish Siggy the best. As far as Caroline and Jacqueline not coming back, you're probably right Lexie. However, never in a million years did I think Danielle would come back MUCH LESS be besties with Teresa so anything is possible I guess. On the humorous side....I had to laugh at Margaret's party decorations and whatnot. It wasn't just outlandish, it was gaudy IMO but then again if it what was what she wanted LOL. Looking forward to the reunion.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm not surprised Danielle came back. Believe it or not, the fans have wanted Danielle back on the show for years and have posted/asked the same on the tea sites. No one wants Jacqs and Caroline back and Andy won't bring them back if Queen Tre refuses to film with them.

And I just don't know what to make about Margaret. Her house confuses me. Her husband is a contractor but her house has been a construction zone for years??? Does he not have a crew that works for him that he can pay? And her taste in furniture is even more confusing. There is no way you can convince me that bright orange sectional cost $15,000. And she's shady too with her business. She's getting sued left and right (and I *think* she just recently filed for bankruptcy).

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I did not realize the feelings toward Jacq and Caroline neither of whom I miss. Does Caroline still have the program with her family that was the off shoot ?
I quit watching Jersey as I don't like Danielle and I could not get into loud Siggy and the lady with the dumb side pony tails.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Goodness, I've been watching Housewives of New Jersey, Beverly Hills and Orange County for years. Watched Atlanta for several years but got tired of it and a couple of others, tired of them too. But other than checking online for who-said-what now and then I never really looked into what was going on in their lives that NEVER makes it on the shows. You're right Lexie, it appears Bravo does protect these women and their sordid financial/legal/personal issues or at the very least never makes mention of them. I knew of course about the Guidice's----however now I'm thinking what other women on these shows have things going on that are just as bad?? It's really hard to keep on respecting/admiring ANY of them when you aren't given the entire "story".

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Im watching the marathon of this show right now.

How old is Margo, really? No way she is only 50.

Also, how is Joe's restaurant doing? Was it a real thing or just a story line thing and they dont really own it.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
No the restaurant is closed. Who knows what the real story is.

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/17/joe-and-melissa-gorga-send-cease-and-desist-to-restaurant-partners/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joe-gorga-looking-into-pursuing-legal-action-over-restaurant-closing/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That whole thing about the restaurant is super-shady (kind of like every other business that Poison gets into).

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Anyone else feel like this reunion is just alot of the old stuff being brought up again, example the T and M rehash, no reason this should be in the reunion in my opinion.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I finally watched my recording and I had to LOL when they called Siggy out for not having any real training/schooling as a relationship expert. I have no idea why she thinks she is qualified as a relationship expert when her degree is in communications.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I am so glad this season is over. Siggy really stressed me out with her not wanting to listen to or understand anyone that disagreed with her. I'm wondering what kind of relationship advise she would give to a couple if the wife charged cosmetic surgery and then presented her husband with the bill. She's just too much for me.

I didn't see the point of bringing Kim D to the reunion. Don't we already know who does and doesn't like her and pretty much exactly how they feel about her? She didn't answer any burning residual questions for me.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
Agreed Ark, Kim D doesn't belong on this reunion. waste of time and space.....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
My fear about Caroline coming back is that half of the cast won't film with her and then you have a situation like OC where the cast was divided and wouldn't film with the other half. I know she needs the money because the Brownstone is in some sort of financial trouble with taxes. (What the Hell is it with these people in Jersey who don't pay their taxes?). Also, her last season on RH she didn't want to film with many of the castmembers because she was afraid they would spill the beans about Albert's long-term affair with one of his employees. So I just don't know... Andy knows the fans don't like her and half the cast won't film with her - but who knows what he will do.

And if they bring Jacqs back (after being fired twice), the only person that would film with her would be Caroline.

I'd rather them just cancel NJ altogether than watch this potential shit-show.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Saturday, October 13, 2018 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Just read news which is a few days old at least, that Joe has been ordered deported after he completes his sentence. Not sure how I feel about that.
I certainly don’t see Teresa and the kids moving with him...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 14, 2018 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tre and the girls are not moving to Italy.