TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway 16: Archive through October 24, 2018 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
They remind of the Grey Garden ladies. Always dramatic and very pretentious without any reason to be.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
I felt sorry for them. Even though there was denial, I thought they were trying to take the high road while everybody else was ganging up on them. Tough position to be in. I don’t like bullying.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Everybody knew what was said at the time Claire was caught why they felt the need to rehash I have no idea. Amy was really out for blood.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You really think producers wanted the subject to be ignored???

The others had to put up with loud twin drama day after day and then just ignore the subject on the reunion show??

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, December 04, 2017 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I believe I saw something where the final 4 or 6 showed at NYC Fashion Week. That us what generally happens, however, the only show 3 or 4 designer finalists on the show. I tried to find pictures of all the runways looks as I would like to see Kenya's work. The only thing I found was 1 design from 6 unnamed designers, no link to all the fashion. Does anyone have a link that shows them all or at least Kenya's work?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Here's a Link to Michael's work. The judges were right and I was wrong to get rid of him. What a disappointment.

And here's a Link to Kenya's.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, even Michael did a collection.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow! That was not good.. Michael's.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Thanks Grooch, you are a peach, a plum and a pomegranate too!!!
Michael's was ugly and I was disappointed in Kenya's work as well. I though Kenya had a similar problem as Brandon did, too one note, nothing exceptional.
Thanks again for the link, I really appreciate you finding it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, it's funny you say that because I saw an interview Amy gave where she said they complained every day to production about the twins and production did nothing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, production did little to help, but you know they hoped for fireworks on the reunion.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I think it was Michael who made the comment about the irony in how everyone viewed the twins helping each other vs. brothers Brandon and Kentaro helping each other. I had the same thought while I watched the season... but the HUGE difference being that Claire would let her design suffer in order to help Shawn... the brothers would help/advise each other... but at the end of the day the were competing as individuals so they made sure their designs didn't suffer. I think the twins were fine with one of them winning. Plus I think the brothers were drawn to each other because their ascetics were similar... hence some of their designs looked similar.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Designers often help each other with ideas.. I am sure Michael and Margarita talked.

But that doesn't include running back and forth, yelling, crashing into things, etc.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Designers helping each other is one thing, but on more than one occasion Claire was seen sewing Shawn's pieces.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What Lexie said - at times it seemed they were actually designing one another's garments, whereas the other designers may talk through things but they ultimately design their own clothing independently.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Exactly... with the twins did they ever put something out that was wholly their own? The one time they were made to actually compete against each other Shawn quit.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm still upset that Nina thought that Kentaro was copying Brandon when it actually was the opposite...LOL! I probably should get over it - after all, Kentaro won.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Karlie Klass and Christian siriano will take over for tim and Heidi.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ill still watch but it wont be the same

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who is Karlie Klass?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
From wiki...

Karlie Kloss (born August 3, 1992) is an American model and entrepreneur. She was a Victoria's Secret Angel from 2011 until 2015, taking a two-year hiatus in 2015 and 2016 to study at New York University.[6]

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Monday, October 22, 2018 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Just married Jared Kushner’s brother..

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I won't watch. I know Christian is talented but he seems arrogant now. I understand that artists have to be confident to succeed but he and Mondo, for some reason, just irk me.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I will also watch and I understand the feelings on Christian and Mondo. I can't understand Mondo and what I feel are the childish looking clothes he wears.It's hard to take him serious looking like a
5 year old.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So is Christian going to be the mentor and Karlie is going to be the lead judge?