TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 18, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through December 18, 2018 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m thinking Fernanda is a bit high maintenance and a little immature. . And of course the girl in Vegas, she too is high maintenance. I do not see any couple that has half a chance.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...but then again Jonathan is more than a little immature. Perhaps that will make them a perfect couple?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, December 06, 2018 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I tried to post how much money each one gets per episode and it didn’t post for some reason. It might have been on radaronline. It was shockingly low.$500-1500 per episode.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 10, 2018 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't even know how to describe how much I despise Leida and Eric. I truly with they would go back to Indonesia together and never come back.

If Colt-eee is going to truly mary Larissa then he needs to defend her when his cousin starts calling her names. Man up Colt-eee!

I'm just not that interested in Ashley and Jay. He's just way too much into himself and I ask again...where are her kids?

Fernanda and Jonathan...are they the only normal couple around right now?

Would it be kidnapping if Stephen takes his baby home from Russia without Olga? And is he so culturally inept that he doesn't realize the greatness of the architecture of Moscow?

Back to Leida and Eric...I know Tasha bears some of the responsibility but Leida is just crazy, and Eric is just … I have no words. My biggest problem, however, was Leida was cursing and screaming...in front of her child and Eric's youngest daughter...great parenting there Mom! Do the other children think if they cross Leida that they too will be kicked out on the street? Can somebody call CPS...or Dr. Phil?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, December 10, 2018 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL.. every season I think they can't get any more dysfunctional... and then they do.

They all need good therapists.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 10, 2018 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Funniest thing to me last night was when Larissa and Debbie were driving to the wedding dress shop and Debbie says "Maybe you'll find a nice-ee dress." Cracked me up.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Monday, December 10, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Leida has to be one of the most despicable "fiancees" so far. Eric is close behind. I can't believe he is going along with her disgusting behavior and not protecting his daughter. Very disturbing...

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, December 10, 2018 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think both Eric and Leida are just using each other. She wants to become an American Doctor and he hopes he gets some of her family’s wealth. Her father did make some kind of offer for housing for them but Eric said no.
The rest of the couples are just crazy. I can’t even begin to list their problems. I do like Jonathan but Fernanda is just too young and missing her family. And remember Larissa was arrested for assaulting Colt-ee’s mother. I don’t think Colt-ee and Larissa have even kissed on the lips yet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I read that Coltee and Larissa got a couch set she likes, used for $400.

Leida is demanding but I don't think a larger mattress is a huge demand. Obviously not a $7000 set.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Larissa was arrested for assaulting Colt-eee. She has spoken several times about how much he likes sex so hopefully they have kissed on the lips. Otherwise I'm thinking of Pretty Woman where you never kiss a client on the lips.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lieda has gotten death threats on her son and her and Eric have decided not to return next year

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
People who make death threats against a child should be pursued and prosecuted. Having said that, however, I could care less whether I ever saw Leida or Eric again. They are not nice people.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
When Colt-ee proposed to Larissa she hardly even kissed him on the cheek. I just thought that they had more of a non romantic relationship. JMHO

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I read on Reality Tea that it might not be so much that Leida and Eric opted not to be on another season as they were not asked to be (although I find that a little strange because it is usually the abominable couples that are on another season). There is also some doubt as to the veracity of their claims about death threats against the son.

I agree - Larissa may say that Colt-eee is a sex machine but quite honestly I don't see that much passion coming from him...he's more like a lump than anything else.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Oh my, Kalani is pregnant again. And of course, it’s all Asuelu’s fault. It isn’t....it takes two to tango.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 17, 2018 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I know! Kalani loves to point the finger at everybody else but herself! Can that woman not do anything without fear or her family judging her? Give me a break. She is in her 30s...it is time to cut that guilt cord!

Eric must have figured out how bad he is looking so he's trying to show at least a little compassion for his children...but Leida is a wrecking ball and Eric's children are going to pay the price.

Ashley and Jay...meh.

Fernanda and Jonathan - I can see both of their points. Yes, she overreacted to him going out to a bar with his friend, but the girl sits at home by herself for 14 hours a day (his estimation of how many hours he works) while he is out of the home and I'm sure she gets lonely and frustrated. There has to be some way for her to get to know other people in this situation! She would be better off in Chicago where at least his mom and sister live. She is isolated, young and insecure...not a great combination.

The Larissa and Colt-eee train is getting old. I am, however, looking forward to next week to see what his mom has to say.

And that after show...I thought Molly came across very well (although please Molly - I know you are in the lingerie business but I didn't need to see your very pretty navy bra in its entirety).

Jesse is still a piece of crap. He says Darcy is obsessed by him but he sure did talk about her a lot...he is the king of throwing other people under the bus while self-aggrandizing himself. He isn't even looking that good anymore.

Ashley's two friends were awesome though. Did they remind anyone else of the two sorority sisters in Legally Blonde?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, December 17, 2018 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Was it just me that thought the hostess (whom I still don't like) was wildly friendly to Molly and then so dismissive and cold to Jesse? She clearly doesn't like him.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 17, 2018 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, I think that Jesse got on her last nerve and she was ready to be done with him as soon as possible. It was obvious that she didn't like him (one of the few redeeming qualities she possesses - and for some reason I think her name is Michelle Collins although I do not like her either so why I remember her name I do not know!).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, December 17, 2018 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, it was kind of odd that his story and Darcey's seem to be so opposite. She faked a fiance? She keeps calling him?

I think there is something seriously wrong with both of them, frankly.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 17, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
No doubt about that. In my opinion he is a narcissistic abuser, and she is a very needy, insecure, immature woman. I don't use the term abuser lightly, but he seemed (and still seems) to delight in tearing her down. He took no responsibility for the deterioration of their relationship. He used her neediness against her - giving her a "not an engagement" ring, etc. He went for the jugular in their arguments and went histrionic over the slightest things (a SHOE...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?). He is a little boy and why we keep having to look at him is beyond me. I used to think he was attractive but now he is looking pretty seedy.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, December 17, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Dang I didn’t record the after show. I didn’t realize Kalani is 7 yrs older than asuelu. I see she blamed him for getting pregnant again. I do t feel sorry for Tasha she’s had plenty of notice.

Starr

07-09-2005

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Jesse said a few times that he's giving motivational speeches. On what??? Don't you have to have succeeded at something first? Or excel at something? Ugh, he is so arrogant.

Kalani was amazing to me, how she *totally* blamed Asuelu for the pregnancy. Um, it does take two...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh but don't forget, only people use condoms...LOL!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
The Steven plan to take Richie to the U.S. without mom is driving me nuts. What in the world? That girl should take the baby and run. He goes on and on about the baby needing him around, as a dad, but does he not hear himself? The baby also needs its mother. If he leaves Russia with the baby and she has to stay behind that will be insane.

And, what is with "what is Asuelu planning by doing this?" I mean, really? He didn't do this TO YOU. You didn't prevent the pregnancy. The idiocy is scary.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh I agree about Steven. He is so focused on himself...and quite honestly a young baby needs his mother a lot more than a dad (not denying that children need their dads by the way but a guy just simply does not have breasts). He has years to build a relationship with his son...it is not necessary the first few months of life. If his plan is to bring Olga to the US then moving the baby to America can wait.

Kalani is selfish and spoiled. She needs to cut the cord and quit worrying so much about what her father and sister think.